Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SNSites to Summer Nights 8 Invites only (Page 68)

A2ZVictory IF-Rockerz
A2ZVictory
A2ZVictory

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
I will Xari. She did not mention anything about taking a break

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarina

A2ZVictory IF-Rockerz
A2ZVictory
A2ZVictory

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Xari, Shaz replied, she is fine, was busy with work

Edited by A2ZV - 30 July 2012 at 5:00am

Xarina

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Oh I feel like crying.  Boss has not closed off the accounts for last year even though I have asked him and asked him and asked him.  Sometimes I wonder why I bother, especially as he is getting 30K more than me.Angry

A2ZVictory

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A2ZV

Xari, Shaz replied, she is fine, was busy with work
Good to hear Anna.  Thanks.
A2ZVictory IF-Rockerz
A2ZVictory
A2ZVictory

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

Oh I feel like crying.  Boss has not closed off the accounts for last year even though I have asked him and asked him and asked him.  Sometimes I wonder why I bother, especially as he is getting 30K more than me.Angry

Hire me. I will keep your books uptodate.
ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Hi Anna, Xarina and Swasthi,

again thank you guys.

We are making arragements to fly back, and then we will all relax a bit.

Things are finally calming down within the group, it was so shocking I had to keep going to each of the ladies one by one to stay strong for our friend and if they have to cry the not to do it in front of her.

My friend it seems is much stronger then we realized and is coming around now, we are all very proud of her,.

I am amzed at her ability to give strength to his and her family, and last night she proved to me that she is as brave as she has always been.

He was such a wonderful person, I kept picturing him taking my son with him when we were on the plane so I could get some sleep and then sitting beside me in the hotel lobby as we connected to wifi to catch up with our emails and things.

Most likely he had a PE, since he had recently injured his ankle.

swasthi

A2ZVictory IF-Rockerz
A2ZVictory
A2ZVictory

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbp1971

Hi Anna, Xarina and Swasthi,

again thank you guys.

We are making arragements to fly back, and then we will all relax a bit.

Things are finally calming down within the group, it was so shocking I had to keep going to each of the ladies one by one to stay strong for our friend and if they have to cry the not to do it in front of her.

My friend it seems is much stronger then we realized and is coming around now, we are all very proud of her,.

I am amzed at her ability to give strength to his and her family, and last night she proved to me that she is as brave as she has always been.

He was such a wonderful person, I kept picturing him taking my son with him when we were on the plane so I could get some sleep and then sitting beside me in the hotel lobby as we connected to wifi to catch up with our emails and things.

Most likely he had a PE, since he had recently injured his ankle.

Shilpa, words is all we have for you right now babes. Wish I could hug you tight.

Your friend, I will keep her in my prayers. We cannot even imagine her pain. May god be with her and her daughter.
Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A2ZV

Originally posted by Xarina

Hire me. I will keep your books uptodate.
Believe me.  If it was up to me I would hire you.  Worst thing is that senior management seem to think he is doing a good job.  On top of that, he was the only candidate who was left standing after the second round of interviews but his references do not match up with his work ethics.   At this stage I am blind ccing everything I send to him to the headteacher.  I have a paper trail that I can go back on.  But i still feel AngryLOL

A2ZVictory

Go to top