Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SNSites to Summer Nights 8 Invites only (Page 64)

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Hello , everyone ... i am up . it is Sunday  about 10:30 Am    ...   

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joicej

Hi Xarina,
I might see you soon. Wink Going to Heathrow on Thursday!!Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile How is the traffic in London now?? Worse than before?Ermm
Hi Joice.  Where are you coming in from.  Traffic in central london is bad at all timesLOL and certain routes may be busy.  Are you flying out?  I have frequented Heathrow so many times it is almost like home.
Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANJ4

Hello , everyone ... i am up . it is Sunday  about 10:30 Am    ...   
Hi Anj
Good to see you.  It is a bit quiet here today.  Did you pick up a drink from the front?Big smile
JJ15 Senior Member
JJ15
JJ15

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

Hi Xarina,
I might see you soon. Wink Going to Heathrow on Thursday!!Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile How is the traffic in London now?? Worse than before?Ermm
Hi Joice.  Where are you coming in from.  Traffic in central london is bad at all timesLOL and certain routes may be busy.  Are you flying out?  I have frequented Heathrow so many times it is almost like home.
 I am coming from Wales.Confused Is that what you meant or the road?? LOL
Our flight is at 9am, so we will be travelling to the airport in the early hours ~4am.. So I think traffic will be smooth. Big smileBig smile
 I heard the security is so tight that a 11 year old boy flew from Manchester to Italy without a ticket/Passport..LOLLOL He was looking for the toilet,... ended up in Italy.ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarina

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

Hi Xarina,
Our flight is at 9am, so we will be travelling to the airport in the early hours ~4am.. So I think traffic will be smooth. Big smileBig smile 
 I heard the security is so tight that a 11 year old boy flew from Manchester to Italy without a ticket/Passport..LOLLOL He was looking for the toilet,... ended up in Italy.ROFL
Oh right.  That is an ealy start.  Yeah, security is tight. NOT!  Poor kid.  Imagine wanting to go to the toilet only to be told that you are in Italy.Shocked  The airline will be fined for that though. That and the cost of bringing him back.  Somehow, I don't quite buy it.Confused  But then they never stopped me in Dubai and I had quite a few watches in my case.LOL  Even UK customs never stopped me.
JJ15 Senior Member
JJ15
JJ15

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

Hi Xarina,
Oh right.  That is an ealy start.  Yeah, security is tight. NOT!  Poor kid.  Imagine wanting to go to the toilet only to be told that you are in Italy.Shocked  The airline will be fined for that though. That and the cost of bringing him back.  Somehow, I don't quite buy it.Confused  But then they never stopped me in Dubai and I had quite a few watches in my case.LOL  Even UK customs never stopped me.

@boldROFLROFL
oohh Xarina you make me laugh...LOLMy mum packs all sorts of junk. So I have to keep an eye on her. Tongue She knows me, so she only does her packing when I am not at home.LOL She likes her creames and body butterAngryLOL
Why is the airline fined? They didn't look at his boarding pass?? But if the airport authorities had checked properly he wouldn't have been there in the first place..Confused

I always get caught in the body scanner. Its usually my phone or my belt that shows up. The security at Indian Airports love checking out my phoneLOL! It's not exactly an iPhone but they have never come across anything ORGINIALTongue..
I am going on Etihad..first time...have you been on it? only 23kg allowed..Thumbs Down

Xarina

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

Hi Xarina,

@boldROFLROFL
oohh Xarina you make me laugh...LOLMy mum packs all sorts of junk. So I have to keep an eye on her. Tongue She knows me, so she only does her packing when I am not at home.LOL She likes her creames and body butterAngryLOL
Why is the airline fined? They didn't look at his boarding pass?? But if the airport authorities had checked properly he wouldn't have been there in the first place..Confused

I always get caught in the body scanner. Its usually my phone or my belt that shows up. The security at Indian Airports love checking out my phoneLOL! It's not exactly an iPhone but they have never come across anything ORGINIALTongue..
I am going on Etihad..first time...have you been on it? only 23kg allowed..Thumbs Down
LOL  Laughter is the answer to most pains.Smile.  It was my first proper holiday and being Dubai came back with a fair bit of gold and rolex watches.  But that's what mums are for.  To embarrass and exasperate you at every opportunity.Big smile
The airline will get fined because they lad travelled without the right documents.  It is standard procedure.  Etihad is second to Emirates and Gulf.  No wait that is thirdConfused  It is a good airline and the comments are very encouraging.  They sponser practically anything.  Only 23kg?  Oh that is too bad.   I shall be flying on Malaysian Airlines when I go in October.  Haven't even seen what the weight allowance is.  Better do that soon.

JJ15

A2ZVictory IF-Rockerz
A2ZVictory
A2ZVictory

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Hello Singapore calling. Staring day with a prayer:

Wish all are surrounded by unconditional love, health and happiness

Xarina

Go to top