Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SNSites to Summer Nights 8 Invites only (Page 61)

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aris22l

Originally posted by Xarina

Aris, gonna take dad's dinner to him and then gp grocery shopping.  Sorry.  Would have liked to stay longer.  Chat later if you are around.Smile

OK.  Bye Xarina.  Have a good time with your dad.  I am sure your being there helps him a lot.  I will be here for another couple of hours.  About the diet thing, if you get hungry in between, eat fruits and veggies.  Greek yoghurt is great too and keeps you full.  Low fat protein bars and nuts in moderation are good too. Remember to eat one meal a day where you get to eat some carbs.  I am glad you started right away that means you have motivation to do it.  The first hurdle is out of the way.  I want to see your before and after pictures in two weeksLOL
OoerEmbarrassed  You know that I am not photogenic but for you I'll try.Smile

Hey, you are back.  Done with all the chores?  How is your dad?

BTW, your photos will be beautiful.  You inner beauty will come through...
Thank you Blushing.  But you have to have a photo taken too Big smile.

aris22l Goldie
aris22l
aris22l

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

Aris, gonna take dad's dinner to him and then gp grocery shopping.  Sorry.  Would have liked to stay longer.  Chat later if you are around.Smile

OK.  Bye Xarina.  Have a good time with your dad.  I am sure your being there helps him a lot.  I will be here for another couple of hours.  About the diet thing, if you get hungry in between, eat fruits and veggies.  Greek yoghurt is great too and keeps you full.  Low fat protein bars and nuts in moderation are good too. Remember to eat one meal a day where you get to eat some carbs.  I am glad you started right away that means you have motivation to do it.  The first hurdle is out of the way.  I want to see your before and after pictures in two weeksLOL

Yeah, dad seemed in good spirits.  Had his dinner while I went shopping and when we dropped his shopping off he handed back the tiffin dhabbas all cleaned and dried.Smile He was asking what's for tomorrows dinner.  You gotta love him.Big smile

Aww.  That's how dads areWink.  So what's for dinner?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarina

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

Yeah, dad seemed in good spirits.  Had his dinner while I went shopping and when we dropped his shopping off he handed back the tiffin dhabbas all cleaned and dried.Smile He was asking what's for tomorrows dinner.  You gotta love him.Big smile

Aww.  That's how dads areWink.  So what's for dinner?
He fancies a good old lamb curry, tender meat, lots of chillies and to eat with the thinnest chapattis that I ever make.  Sorry Aris. I know you are vegetarian.

aris22l

aris22l Goldie
aris22l
aris22l

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Sounds great even though I am vegetarian.  I make chicken for parties and the kids since they are not vegetarian.  It is funny since I never taste what I make.  I am making vegetarian enchilada casserole tonight.  Also, I am going to a friend's place tomorrow night, so I am making couscous for that.
aris22l Goldie
aris22l
aris22l

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
So what did you have for dinner?  Did you do that egg milk thingy?
Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

Dead Gosh that was gross.  Downed it one go, nearly threw it back up.LOL

aris22l

aris22l Goldie
aris22l
aris22l

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

It sounds grossLOL.  But remember you don't have to do that.  I eat salads for lunch and a regular low fat dinner with my soup. 
Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

It sounds grossLOL.  But remember you don't have to do that.  I eat salads for lunch and a regular low fat dinner with my soup. 
I thought I have to give it a try.LOL Believe me I have drunk worse.  From aloe gel which I am now used to, to chinese herbal medicine for my psoriasis.  The eggy milk sounds gross but it is so easy to put together.

aris22l

Go to top