SNSites to Summer Nights 8 Invites only - Page 59

Posted: 11 years ago
Xarina, I saw the facebook pic.  It was funnyπŸ˜†.  I don't think I could do it, but you are very determined, which is good. 
Love the jokeπŸ˜ƒ.  That's so true for married women.  They have to cook for the family and eat the leftovers too.
Originally posted by Xarina

πŸ˜†  Did you see the copy of the picture I posted on facebook?🀣  That is how I felt the first time I drank it.  But I am doing ok with it now.  Don't need the vanilla.  Just need to alter the sweetener content and I shall be ok.πŸ˜ƒ

A joke for you or a generalisation.
Q. Why do married women weigh more than single women?
A. A single woman comes home, looks in the fridge and then goes to bed.
    A married woman comes home, looks in the bed and then goes to the fridge.πŸ˜†

🀣I so agree, plus when I get stressed I kinda eat more...I think everyone does. Xar, I saw your photo, that is pretty funny. I can't believe you're able to drink it. BRAVOπŸ‘πŸΌ

@Aris, I'm not a vegetarian but I have cut down a lot on my meat eating. Thanks for your encouraging words.
Christine, you are right about SNS.  I didn't know about the 600th epi or about the ME either.  I remember I was out of town when they had ME to end the batwara track.  Even though it was so boring, I felt so anxious to see it.  
Originally posted by aris22l

Christine, you are right about SNS.  I didn't know about the 600th epi or about the ME either.  I remember I was out of town when they had ME to end the batwara track.  Even though it was so boring, I felt so anxious to see it.  
Yes, I too didn't know there was an ME and haven't seen it yet, not sure I will.
Even with all their crazy tracks we stuck with the show, but it has completely lost it's charm for me.
Hello Aris, Christine & Xarina..
What did you think of todays episode? I see KinWal coming together. 😳 I really missed Kinjal.. and Dhawal had a haircut.πŸ˜ƒ. Urmila was brilliant today. πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
I didn't know about the ME either. I have lost interest in the show. I am into IPKKND now. It's more unrealistic than SNS, and more entertaining. πŸ˜› Anyone watch IPPKND here??
Hi Joice, I don't watch the SNS any more, so can't say.  I just read the updates, but am not too excited about it.  Sorry.
Aris.  I am completely stumped by that sentence.  I think you need someone with more knowledge of poems. 
Joice, Hi.  I thought you were on holiday/
Originally posted by Joicej

Hello Aris, Christine & Xarina..
What did you think of todays episode? I see KinWal coming together. 😳 I really missed Kinjal.. and Dhawal had a haircut.πŸ˜ƒ. Urmila was brilliant today. πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
I didn't know about the ME either. I have lost interest in the show. I am into IPKKND now. It's more unrealistic than SNS, and more entertaining. πŸ˜› Anyone watch IPPKND here??

Is that Rashi in green? I feel like eating cake now.πŸ˜†

Hi Joicej, haven't seen today's epi. I watch IPKKND, love ArHi.😳
Originally posted by aris22l

Hi Joice, I don't watch the SNS any more, so can't say.  I just read the updates, but am not too excited about it.  Sorry.

I don't either, but because everyone's talking about Rashi in the manhole, I thought I should watch it just to see Rashi in the manhole...😈 πŸ˜ˆ
I watch IPPKND and the new showw Pyaar Ka Dard...It's quite interesting actually.
bootstoasses has just appeared on the forum.  Looks like he has had a row with the missus again.