Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SNSites to Summer Nights 8 Invites only (Page 58)

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swasthi

Originally posted by Xarina

<font size="3" color="#0000ff">Xarina you have got to make time this weekend to come over to view the multi floor yachts, cruise liners, a warship and tall ships in Canary Wharf and Cutty Sark. It is an awesome sight.</font>

Where is the best place to view them? I have such a lot of things that need doing and I will need to feed my dad as well so I can't go too far from home.

<font size="3" color="#0000ff">Two places - near thevicinityof Barclays bank, for the multi floor yachts, cruise liners and some tall ships, and Cutty Sark, for more tall ships and the war ship. I can be your tour guide, if wesynchroniseourselves.</font>

<font size="3" color="#0000ff">I was just outside Barclays today and that was quite a sight.</font>

I would love to see them and that is such a lovely offer. But this weekend is definitely not possible for me. I can do the weekend of the 10th August at this moment in time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthi

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged

<font size="3" color="#0000ff">Xarina you have got to make time this weekend to come over to view the multi floor yachts, cruise liners, a warship and tall ships in Canary Wharf and Cutty Sark. It is an awesome sight.</font>

Where is the best place to view them? I have such a lot of things that need doing and I will need to feed my dad as well so I can't go too far from home.

<font size="3" color="#0000ff">Two places - near thevicinityof Barclays bank, for the multi floor yachts, cruise liners and some tall ships, and Cutty Sark, for more tall ships and the war ship. I can be your tour guide, if wesynchroniseourselves.</font>

<font size="3" color="#0000ff">I was just outside Barclays today and that was quite a sight.</font>

I would love to see them and that is such a lovely offer. But this weekend is definitely not possible for me. I can do the weekend of the 10th August at this moment in time.

Not sure if all this will still be around but I will keep that weekend available. There will be other things to see around the locality linked to the Olympics. 

Xarina

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 3:57pm | IP Logged

<font size="3" color="#0000ff">Not sure if all this will still be around but I will keep that weekend available. There will be other things to see around the locality linked to the Olympics.</font>

What am I thinking. I could always arrange to pop down after I have been to the cemetary on Sunday. I will pm you to confirm. Thank you. Big smile

Edited by Xarina - 26 July 2012 at 3:56pm

swasthi

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Swasthi. I am calling it a night. Once again thank you for the offer. Goodnight.

swasthi

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged

Swasthi. I am calling it a night. Once again thank you for the offer. Goodnight.

Goodnight Xarina. Chat tomorrow.
westindian IF-Sizzlerz
westindian
westindian

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
New Vishal & Urmi pics

He's trying hard to be nazim in the last picLOL

JJ15

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by westindian

New Vishal & Urmi pics

He's trying hard to be nazim in the last picLOL

Vandanaji looked so pretty in the first picture. I saw it on twitter last night and tweeted the same and Kristin is going to kill me. The second photo looks like a still from a murder mystery and he came off worse off. Thanks for the photos. You do awesome.

JJ15

A2ZVictory IF-Rockerz
A2ZVictory
A2ZVictory

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
I am gonna stay away until my mood brightens up. Do not wanna spoil anyone's mood. Cry

Go to top