Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SNSites to Summer Nights 8 Invites only (Page 56)

westindian IF-Sizzlerz
westindian
westindian

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Goodnight Shaun & Aris.
Thanks for the advice & yea Ms. X you can do it, we will support each other.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarina

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aris22l

Originally posted by Xarina

Originally posted by ShaunSA

Oi! I am the perfect man! Rofl. And Yeah woolies the department store. Ok my feet are finally warm! Night ladies!
There see.  All it needed was for the blood to flow.  Thanks for the nutrition advice Shaun and Aris..  Here is to the next few weeks.Smile 

Good luck, Xarina.  Keep us posted.  I am here if you need to vent since it may be difficult to stay on course in the beginning.
Good night to you all.
Thank Aris.  I will need to get focused.  I forgot to ask Shaun if he had oats  with milk or what?  Doctor said today that I need to lower my carbs. So this would be a good way to start.

westindian

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by swasthi

You don't have woolies? Wow! Johan follows something similar and it has helped loads with his diabetes. The trick is to count the calories in What you eat. Stick to stuff you can measure for all meals but the one you allow yourself to be a normal meal. And tailor it to your needs. My roti and curry can be your grilled fish and salad. Always make sure you plan your meals ahead. Less room to make poor food choices. Weekends you eat fairly normally. So it doesnt actually feel like you are on diet. Cos you are not. You just make sensible food choices.
Thanks for the advice.  We are talking about woolies the department store aren't we?Confused Otherwise I have gone off on a completely different tangent.

Hi there...let me connect the dots Xarina. Woolworths is the same as Marks and Spencer.

Great diet regiment Ashwin. I can do with your breakfast and lunch but not dinner. Fruits is a must for me. Surely you have to be missing lychees and mangoes when in season?

I really am blond this evening?LOL  But I am getting better.

The weekend is closing in for R & R. 
westindian IF-Sizzlerz
westindian
westindian

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aris22l

Oi! I am the perfect man! Rofl. And Yeah woolies the department store. Ok my feet are finally warm! Night ladies!
There see.  All it needed was for the blood to flow.  Thanks for the nutrition advice Shaun and Aris..  Here is to the next few weeks.Smile 

Good luck, Xarina.  Keep us posted.  I am here if you need to vent since it may be difficult to stay on course in the beginning.
Good night to you all.
Thank Aris.  I will need to get focused.  I forgot to ask Shaun if he had oats  with milk or what?  Doctor said today that I need to lower my carbs. So this would be a good way to start.
I would do the oats with milk...you would get your calcium from the milk.

Xarina

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

You don't have woolies? Wow! Johan follows something similar and it has helped loads with his diabetes. The trick is to count the calories in What you eat. Stick to stuff you can measure for all meals but the one you allow yourself to be a normal meal. And tailor it to your needs. My roti and curry can be your grilled fish and salad. Always make sure you plan your meals ahead. Less room to make poor food choices. Weekends you eat fairly normally. So it doesnt actually feel like you are on diet. Cos you are not. You just make sensible food choices.
Thanks for the advice.  We are talking about woolies the department store aren't we?Confused Otherwise I have gone off on a completely different tangent.

Hi there...let me connect the dots Xarina. Woolworths is the same as Marks and Spencer.

Great diet regiment Ashwin. I can do with your breakfast and lunch but not dinner. Fruits is a must for me. Surely you have to be missing lychees and mangoes when in season?

R & R?  Unlikely.  I will be running round like a blue arsed fly trying to fit all the housework and the floor repairs all in a day and a half. So no rest till mid August.

swasthi

westindian IF-Sizzlerz
westindian
westindian

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged

R & R?  Unlikely.  I will be running round like a blue arsed fly trying to fit all the housework and the floor repairs all in a day and a half. So no rest till mid August.

Talk with you girls on Sunday perhaps or on Monday. I'm away until Sunday, may come on late at nite.

swasthi

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by westindian

Talk with you girls on Sunday perhaps or on Monday. I'm away until Sunday, may come on late at nite.
Ok Christine.  Have a good weekend.  See you on Monday or earlier.  Big smile.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiwestindian

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by westindian

Whatever you are doing over the next couple of days do not miss the opening ceremony for the London 2012 Olympics tomorrow starting at 9pm BST.

Go to top