Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SNSites to Summer Nights 8 Invites only (Page 54)

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by westindian

WHAT? Xar you're gonna be advertising for a man on Shaun's siggy?ROFL

That would be so funny.  I may advertise next Shaun...wanted rich, handsome, amazing man, with no baggage...LOL

Hi five, girlfriendLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

westindian

westindian IF-Sizzlerz
westindian
westindian

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Now suddenly I'm getting dreams of my perfect man...thank goodness the boyfriend can't read my mind.LOL

Xarina

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
You don't have woolies? Wow! Johan follows something similar and it has helped loads with his diabetes. The trick is to count the calories in What you eat. Stick to stuff you can measure for all meals but the one you allow yourself to be a normal meal. And tailor it to your needs. My roti and curry can be your grilled fish and salad. Always make sure you plan your meals ahead. Less room to make poor food choices. Weekends you eat fairly normally. So it doesnt actually feel like you are on diet. Cos you are not. You just make sensible food choices.
aris22l Goldie
aris22l
aris22l

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

Originally posted by ShaunSA

Originally posted by Xarina

Breakfast is oats. Yay! Lunch is normal. What my mum cooks. Normally two veg curries and roti. I love roti! And i am vegetarian. Pre workout is protein and fat free yoghurt. Supper is egg milk. The kilos just melt away. Oh and i detest fruit! Is case you were wondering.

Is that all you do? Maybe I should give it a try.

Thats all. If you want to try it. Make it half a cup of oats. Have a breakfast bar at 10. But get a low calorie one! Lunch must be a normal meal that you enjoy. But don't go overboard. Greek yoghurt in the afternoon. Supper does not have to be egg milk but try a low calorie cuppa soup. Woolworths ones are the bomb and they are cheap. Combine that with taking the stairs etc and watch the weight fall off. Try it for a week or two. Include about ten minutes of brisk walking and you won't need to do anything else.
As long as it keeps the doctor and the diabetes at bay I'll try anything.  They still have woolworths in SA? UK ones closed years ago.  Let you know in two weeks.

Give it a try, Xarina.  It does work.  Even if you overeat once in a while, do more exercise next day and continue with your diet.  I have been doing this for some time and it has worked.  I watch what I eat and get to splurge on fatty things too once in a while.

westindian

aris22l Goldie
aris22l
aris22l

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by westindian

Now suddenly I'm getting dreams of my perfect man...thank goodness the boyfriend can't read my mind.LOL

Christine, there's no such thing as a perfect manLOL.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarinawestindian

westindian IF-Sizzlerz
westindian
westindian

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

Wow Ashwin you can be our resident fitness and nutrition expert.

I've been exercising on the elliptical for 30-40 mins a day and it's really helping. Still need to loose about 5 more pounds and firm up.

Definitely smaller portion help.
Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

You don't have woolies? Wow! Johan follows something similar and it has helped loads with his diabetes. The trick is to count the calories in What you eat. Stick to stuff you can measure for all meals but the one you allow yourself to be a normal meal. And tailor it to your needs. My roti and curry can be your grilled fish and salad. Always make sure you plan your meals ahead. Less room to make poor food choices. Weekends you eat fairly normally. So it doesnt actually feel like you are on diet. Cos you are not. You just make sensible food choices.
Thanks for the advice.  We are talking about woolies the department store aren't we?Confused Otherwise I have gone off on a completely different tangent.

westindian

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Oh Yeah. That's the nice thing. Every two weeks or so go wild. Eat Whatever you want. It tricks your body into thinking the good times are back. And you will continue to lose weight. If you stick to your planned diet for too long your body will adjust and your weight loss will stop. So you have to fool it around every 2 weeks or so. You will feel when the time is right.

Xarina

Go to top