Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SNSites to Summer Nights 8 Invites only (Page 52)

aris22l Goldie
aris22l
aris22l

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaunSA

Anything but food! Egg milk is egg and milk combined. Add some vanilla to cover the yuck egg taste. A sachet of sweetener. A scoop of soy powder and you have my supper five nights a week. Yeah lucky me!

OMG, Shaun.  That's your dinnerShocked?  Why can't you eat other low fat things too, like fruits and veggies?  What do you eat for lunch and breakfast?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarina

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Aris i am selling my signature. So if xari pays me a hundred quid it will say. 'Man wanted for xari. Call now' And her phone number. Think of it like advertising space.

Xarina

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

Aris i am selling my signature. So if xari pays me a hundred quid it will say. 'Man wanted for xari. Call now' And her phone number. Think of it like advertising space.
Give me your bank details I'll wire it straight away and I want to have full say on the man wanted.  Gosh I am in need oF a handy man ATM.LOL My number is listed near the beginning of the thread.  

Edited by Xarina - 26 July 2012 at 2:00pm

ShaunSA

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Breakfast is oats. Yay! Lunch is normal. What my mum cooks. Normally two veg curries and roti. I love roti! And i am vegetarian. Pre workout is protein and fat free yoghurt. Supper is egg milk. The kilos just melt away. Oh and i detest fruit! Is case you were wondering.

Xarina

aris22l Goldie
aris22l
aris22l

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

Like people really look at your siggyLOL ?  Those who do will be up in arms thinking you are insulting XariLOL.
Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

Breakfast is oats. Yay! Lunch is normal. What my mum cooks. Normally two veg curries and roti. I love roti! And i am vegetarian. Pre workout is protein and fat free yoghurt. Supper is egg milk. The kilos just melt away. Oh and i detest fruit! Is case you were wondering.
Is that all you do?  Maybe I should give it a try.
ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aris22l

Like people really look at your siggyLOL ? Those who do will be up in arms thinking you are insulting XariLOL.

Trust me. My signature is watched closely and discussed a lot rofl. I normally leave cryptic messages for my fans to decipher rofl
Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aris22l

Like people really look at your siggyLOL ?  Those who do will be up in arms thinking you are insulting XariLOL.
LOL  God can you imagine that.  Shaun go ahead. ROFL  I will pay you by sending you an iPad 2. Deal?LOL

Go to top