Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SNSites to Summer Nights 8 Invites only (Page 48)

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 17598

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
We need that transporter thingymebob from star trek.  Then Christine will have no need to cook tonight.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aris22l

aris22l Goldie
aris22l
aris22l

Joined: 24 April 2006
Posts: 2390

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
@Xarina, not everyone is a fan of beets.  I wasn't either, but they are supposed to be very healthy, so I made them the way I like them.  The lemon juice balances the sweetness and boiling them first kills the smell.  Also, adding other spices gives them a different flavor.  If you add potatoes, they acquire a different taste.  Am I sounding like someone trying to sugarcoat the quinine pillLOL?
aris22l Goldie
aris22l
aris22l

Joined: 24 April 2006
Posts: 2390

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by westindian

@Aris - thanks for the offer, no it's just 2:53 pm here...so gotta wait for at least 4 more hours before dinnerCry
 
@X - I only like pickled beets in the jar and it tastes great in salads, boiled beets aren't as tasty to me, tastes a bit too earthy.  But the pickled ones are great.

Oh, so you are in my time zone.  I am drinking tea right now.  Will be heading home in a couple of hours. 
Xarina, I wish we had that transporter thingy.  That will be so cool.  I could come to your house for your dahl.  You and Christine could come to mine for the beet subzi.  I will bet, you would like it, if you tasted beet root that way.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarinawestindian

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 17598

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aris22l

@Xarina, not everyone is a fan of beets.  I wasn't either, but they are supposed to be very healthy, so I made them the way I like them.  The lemon juice balances the sweetness and boiling them first kills the smell.  Also, adding other spices gives them a different flavor.  If you add potatoes, they acquire a different taste.  Am I sounding like someone trying to sugarcoat the quinine pillLOL?
Er ... YepLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aris22lwestindian

westindian IF-Sizzlerz
westindian
westindian

Joined: 06 February 2012
Posts: 10534

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

We need that transporter thingymebob from star trek.  Then Christine will have no need to cook tonight.
 
Beam me up ScottyLOL
 
I'm so bored at work today...I have work but feeling lazy hehe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarina

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 17598

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aris22l

Originally posted by westindian

@Aris - thanks for the offer, no it's just 2:53 pm here...so gotta wait for at least 4 more hours before dinnerCry
 
@X - I only like pickled beets in the jar and it tastes great in salads, boiled beets aren't as tasty to me, tastes a bit too earthy.  But the pickled ones are great.

Oh, so you are in my time zone.  I am drinking tea right now.  Will be heading home in a couple of hours. 
Xarina, I wish we had that transporter thingy.  That will be so cool.  I could come to your house for your dahl.  You and Christine could come to mine for the beet subzi.  I will bet, you would like it, if you tasted beet root that way.
Christine that would be great.  I could get in a few bottles, some DVDs and have as much fun as possible.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aris22lwestindian

aris22l Goldie
aris22l
aris22l

Joined: 24 April 2006
Posts: 2390

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
So what are you having for dinner, Christine?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarina

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 17598

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by westindian

Originally posted by Xarina

We need that transporter thingymebob from star trek.  Then Christine will have no need to cook tonight.
 
Beam me up ScottyLOL
 
I'm so bored at work today...I have work but feeling lazy hehe
I know how you feel. I'd sooner be surfing than working.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Sweets With Sonii-Your'e like an Indian Summer.pg4

2 3 4 5

Author: Bollywood_chic   Replies: 36   Views: 4069

Bollywood_chic 36 4069 01 May 2009 at 2:12am by Bollywood_chic
DOTW: Whats your summer fashion?

2

Author: DesiChocolate   Replies: 12   Views: 1328

DesiChocolate 12 1328 08 August 2008 at 3:25pm by NidziWidzi
Things we LOVE about Summer ;)

2 3

Author: scarletteblue   Replies: 16   Views: 2469

scarletteblue 16 2469 24 June 2008 at 2:13pm by ASHiiEx33

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index