Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SNSites to Summer Nights 8 Invites only (Page 48)

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
We need that transporter thingymebob from star trek.  Then Christine will have no need to cook tonight.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aris22l

aris22l Goldie
aris22l
aris22l

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
@Xarina, not everyone is a fan of beets.  I wasn't either, but they are supposed to be very healthy, so I made them the way I like them.  The lemon juice balances the sweetness and boiling them first kills the smell.  Also, adding other spices gives them a different flavor.  If you add potatoes, they acquire a different taste.  Am I sounding like someone trying to sugarcoat the quinine pillLOL?
aris22l Goldie
aris22l
aris22l

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by westindian

@Aris - thanks for the offer, no it's just 2:53 pm here...so gotta wait for at least 4 more hours before dinnerCry

@X - I only like pickled beets in the jar and it tastes great in salads, boiled beets aren't as tasty to me, tastes a bit too earthy.  But the pickled ones are great.

Oh, so you are in my time zone.  I am drinking tea right now.  Will be heading home in a couple of hours. 
Xarina, I wish we had that transporter thingy.  That will be so cool.  I could come to your house for your dahl.  You and Christine could come to mine for the beet subzi.  I will bet, you would like it, if you tasted beet root that way.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarinawestindian

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aris22l

@Xarina, not everyone is a fan of beets.  I wasn't either, but they are supposed to be very healthy, so I made them the way I like them.  The lemon juice balances the sweetness and boiling them first kills the smell.  Also, adding other spices gives them a different flavor.  If you add potatoes, they acquire a different taste.  Am I sounding like someone trying to sugarcoat the quinine pillLOL?
Er ... YepLOL

aris22lwestindian

westindian IF-Sizzlerz
westindian
westindian

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

We need that transporter thingymebob from star trek.  Then Christine will have no need to cook tonight.

Beam me up ScottyLOL

I'm so bored at work today...I have work but feeling lazy hehe

Xarina

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aris22l

@Aris - thanks for the offer, no it's just 2:53 pm here...so gotta wait for at least 4 more hours before dinnerCry

@X - I only like pickled beets in the jar and it tastes great in salads, boiled beets aren't as tasty to me, tastes a bit too earthy.  But the pickled ones are great.

Oh, so you are in my time zone.  I am drinking tea right now.  Will be heading home in a couple of hours. 
Xarina, I wish we had that transporter thingy.  That will be so cool.  I could come to your house for your dahl.  You and Christine could come to mine for the beet subzi.  I will bet, you would like it, if you tasted beet root that way.
Christine that would be great.  I could get in a few bottles, some DVDs and have as much fun as possible.LOL

aris22lwestindian

aris22l Goldie
aris22l
aris22l

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
So what are you having for dinner, Christine?

Xarina

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Xarina

Beam me up ScottyLOL

I'm so bored at work today...I have work but feeling lazy hehe
I know how you feel. I'd sooner be surfing than working.

Go to top