Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SNSites to Summer Nights 8 Invites only (Page 20)

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by westindian

Originally posted by Ichangedit

Originally posted by Xarina

Another filler episode don't waste your time. I wrote a post about the random relatives that are showing up in MM...this show is going down hill...

Thanks for the heads up Christine. Smile Oh, for something worthwhile to look forward to. *huff, puff and sighs.*Ouch

Thanks Christine

Well I have to say if they don't come up with a decent storyline this show is heading to distruction pretty quickly Ouch

Hi Xar & Kristin - yea they definitely need to get a decent story or else I think a lot of people will get bored and stop watching.Ouch

Somehow I have the feeling that these sort of storylines often come at the end of a serial. I mean in Geet it was similar. All these random new people and the story focusing on them and Maaneet where forgotten. I loved the early epis of it but the end had me literaly bored stiff!!

Just hope that SNS will not end like this

You're right, they made a mess at the end of Geet, maybe it is an indication that it is coming to the end.  Seems like time, they have run out of ideas.

I still believe that they run out of idea after setting the show up Dead I mean till now I nearly only heard complains about the current tracks and that even when it was leading in TPR. I always wondered how that could work out LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

A2ZVictorywestindian

westindian IF-Sizzlerz
westindian
westindian

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A2ZV

Is SNS going downhill? Read a post Goham scene had no fire?

No. The fire scene happened in the kitchen before the changeoverLOL. How long has Bailika Vadu even running? Is it easy to catch up with?

Ballika Vadhu completed 1000 episodes. Now they are showing a romantic track. Very well handled track. You can feel the sizzling chemistry

Hey Anna, I never watched BV but started looking at Kairee last night, the DIL is fiesty and it actually seems like will be a fun show to watch. Just seen a few epis so far.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

A2ZVictory

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged

Another filler episode don't waste your time. I wrote a post about the random relatives that are showing up in MM...this show is going down hill...

Thanks for the heads up Christine. Smile Oh, for something worthwhile to look forward to. *huff, puff and sighs.*Ouch

Thanks Christine

Well I have to say if they don't come up with a decent storyline this show is heading to distruction pretty quickly Ouch

Hi Xar & Kristin - yea they definitely need to get a decent story or else I think a lot of people will get bored and stop watching.Ouch

Somehow I have the feeling that these sort of storylines often come at the end of a serial. I mean in Geet it was similar. All these random new people and the story focusing on them and Maaneet where forgotten. I loved the early epis of it but the end had me literaly bored stiff!!

Just hope that SNS will not end like this

You're right, they made a mess at the end of Geet, maybe it is an indication that it is coming to the end.  Seems like time, they have run out of ideas.
They could have done so much with it but wasted too many opportunities.  I guess they will leave everything up in the air and pat themselves on the back that they did a good job.  If it was me I would slap the cvs into another cultureAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

A2ZVictoryIchangeditwestindian

A2ZVictory IF-Rockerz
A2ZVictory
A2ZVictory

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged

Is SNS going downhill? Read a post Goham scene had no fire?

No. The fire scene happened in the kitchen before the changeoverLOL. How long has Bailika Vadu even running? Is it easy to catch up with?

Ballika Vadhu completed 1000 episodes. Now they are showing a romantic track. Very well handled track. You can feel the sizzling chemistry

</div>

<div>

Hey Anna, I never watched BV but started looking at Kairee last night, the DIL is fiesty and it actually seems like will be a fun show to watch. Just seen a few epis so far.

Christine I tried watching Kairee. I find it too crude. The Dil has a backbone, am glad about that. I am with you on the waySNS is going.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

westindian

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Alright girls I am logging off now to actually do the work I have to do!! Have to be stricked with myself now so that I can reward myself with watching one of my fav movies later LOL

I wish you all a good night, day, afternoon, evening or what ever else time of the day it is at your end or in your head Hug Might see you later again Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

A2ZVictorywestindian

A2ZVictory IF-Rockerz
A2ZVictory
A2ZVictory

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Xari watch today's epi of .BV. See the scenes between Shiv and Anandi. Premise you you will forget Goham.
A2ZVictory IF-Rockerz
A2ZVictory
A2ZVictory

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Good day Kristin
A2ZVictory IF-Rockerz
A2ZVictory
A2ZVictory

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Xari pls watch .BV today. I am watching it now and it's awesome. Wonderful epi

Go to top