Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SNSites to Summer Nights 8 Invites only (Page 16)

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Xarina

I love getting new techy things.  and you are right it is like getting a new toy.   Wading through my list of things to do and have got the payroll up and ready to go.  Next is text book ordering.  So, all go here.Smile  You will sail through your assignments, a brain box lilke you.

LOL Just started playing and thought for a sec that it is already broken but luckily all is well. It is huge through so I can't just put it in my trouser pockets anymore but well it looks great

I know it will go well. It has not much to do with brain work in the moment. Is just that you have to listen to the track of an interview and then put down in bullet points what was said and devide it into sequenzes. So not that hard but tiring.

Great that your work goes so well Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarina

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ichangedit

I love getting new techy things.  and you are right it is like getting a new toy.   Wading through my list of things to do and have got the payroll up and ready to go.  Next is text book ordering.  So, all go here.Smile  You will sail through your assignments, a brain box lilke you.

LOL Just started playing and thought for a sec that it is already broken but luckily all is well. It is huge through so I can't just put it in my trouser pockets anymore but well it looks great

I know it will go well. It has not much to do with brain work in the moment. Is just that you have to listen to the track of an interview and then put down in bullet points what was said and devide it into sequenzes. So not that hard but tiring.

YeahLOL.  Even with the boss' lack of input.  Actually what you are doing there is audio typing.  I had to do the same thing when I applied to the police as one of their dispatchers.  You sit there with headphones and answer emergency calls and have to type the information clearly and get to the point.   Missed out on an exciting job there.

Ichangedit

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged

YeahLOL.  Even with the boss' lack of input.  Actually what you are doing there is audio typing.  I had to do the same thing when I applied to the police as one of their dispatchers.  You sit there with headphones and answer emergency calls and have to type the information clearly and get to the point.   Missed out on an exciting job there.

Your boss sounds like a real lazy bum Dead

Oh yeah something like that. Just that we want to do some analysing of the person and his history for a little research. So it takes for ever but is only a small tiny step LOL

Yay finished putting all the numbers in my phone, finally!!!Party

Xarina

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged

I almost feel like reporting him.  But they don't do nothing.  He gets easy money and I get all the stress.  Now your phone is yours.PartyYou should christen it.  I'll give you my numberLOL

Ichangedit

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged

I almost feel like reporting him.  But they don't do nothing.  He gets easy money and I get all the stress.  Now your phone is yours.PartyYou should christen it.  I'll give you my numberLOL

Yes it is. I just figured out how to get music on it and its working Dancing So I can rock the way to the train ROFL If you want Embarrassed

If you do the payroll why not give him your money and you take his LOL

Xarina

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged

Yes it is. I just figured out how to get music on it and its working Dancing So I can rock the way to the train ROFL If you want Embarrassed

If you do the payroll why not give him your money and you take his LOL
I love the music on mine.  I am rocking away most of the time.  UK dial code 00427917417606 ( I thnk it is 0042)Big smile  As for payroll.  It is more than my jobsworth.   Knowing my luck.

Ichangedit

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
thanks Xarina the dial code for the UK is 44 Wink I know because I have a few numbers from my au pair family and from my work placement and yours now of course Hug

Xarina

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged

thanks Xarina the dial code for the UK is 44 Wink I know because I have a few numbers from my au pair family and from my work placement and yours now of course Hug
Look forward to hearing from youHug  I am free and easy with my phone number.LOL  I like chatting to peopleEmbarrassed

Go to top