Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SNSites to Summer Nights 8 Invites only (Page 15)

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
The breeze is well appreciated on day's like this and surprising as well on peak winter days too.

May go away to the countryside for a few days after the Olympics but London is the place to be over this period.

Are you working throughout this holiday period?

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swasthi

The breeze is well appreciated on day's like this and surprising as well on peak winter days too.

May go away to the countryside for a few days after the Olympics but London is the place to be over this period.

Are you working throughout this holiday period?

I have about 9 days off but mostly it will be around Mum's second memorial.  I am going away in October to Australia so I am carrying forward some holiday for then and am planning to take the kids away at easter,  haven't decided where though.Confused
swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Australia is great during spring time. I think three weeks is ideal there as jet lag can knock you out for a few days. How long are you going for?

Over Easter the two week break is good in the Caribbean. 

I am going to Westfield for a bit of shopping and  lunch with some friends. Chat later.  

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swasthi

Australia is great during spring time. I think three weeks is ideal there as jet lag can knock you out for a few days. How long are you going for?

Over Easter the two week break is good in the Caribbean. 

I am going to Westfield for a bit of shopping and  lunch with some friends. Chat later.  

Roughly four weeks.  Boss won't give me any more and he will be kakking himself if the one week that i took off is anything to go by.
have a good lunch.  chat laterSmile
Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Hi Xarina and Swasthi Big smile

How are you?
Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Doing good Kristin.  Busy working, surfing and unable to spell.  How are your assignments going?
Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

Doing good Kristin.  Busy working, surfing and unable to spell.  How are your assignments going?

LOL Well I am planning to start doing one of them in a little while. My new mobile arrived today so I am waiting for it to charge so I can put my contacts in it and have a major playing session with it like a new kid would do with its new toy LOL

Have to admit that I was pretty lazy yesterday because I was not looking forward to the work I had to do but when I started I found that it isn't as bad as I thought
Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
I love getting new techy things.  and you are right it is like getting a new toy.   Wading through my list of things to do and have got the payroll up and ready to go.  Next is text book ordering.  So, all go here.Smile  You will sail through your assignments, a brain box lilke you.

Go to top