Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SNSites to Summer Nights 8 Invites only (Page 135)

westindian IF-Sizzlerz
westindian
westindian

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

Originally posted by westindian

Hi Xar, yes, seems everyone is busy, I pretty much stay in the IPKKND forum these days and I'm busy at work.  How have you been?
I been ok.  Still having problems with my meds but otherwise ok.  Got a week off and so far had four phone calls from boss and counting.  Celebrated Eid with the family on sunday, visited mum and generally trying not to get into any mischief. LOL   Dad says I have to behave and then he ruined the sombre moment by laughing at what I had said.   I am flitting about in different forums like a tart.  Trying to fit in and find another home.  Not sure if anywhere else is as mad as this place used to be.  How was your roasted eggplant?Big smile
The roasted eggplant was great. Yea, I know I can't seem to fit in in any forum like I did SNS...but it's pretty dead in there too...seems everyone is just depressed or don't care anymore about the show or the forum.

Don't be too good, where's the fun in thatLOLHope your meds start working the way they need to.
Oh and tell your boss to go call someone who cares, what a jerk.
There is no fun in being good. Wink  We need a serial with a really unique storyline.  Forget about the downtrodden, goody daughter in law, the evil mother in law, the indifferent husband and the vamp.  We need change.    Did you see my post about Koki and Urmi being in a sitcom even if they are their own characters.  A bit like Starsky and Hutch/Cagney and Lacey.  Be so funny to see Urmila jump ontop of the hood of the car to get in like they used to show in the beginning credits.LOL
That would be so funny. Would love to see Rashi as a criminal mastermind with her own girl gang, kinda like Xena the warior princess.  Yea we need a unique story for sure.  Bore of the sass-bahu stuff.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarina

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged

Hi Xar, yes, seems everyone is busy, I pretty much stay in the IPKKND forum these days and I'm busy at work.  How have you been?
I been ok.  Still having problems with my meds but otherwise ok.  Got a week off and so far had four phone calls from boss and counting.  Celebrated Eid with the family on sunday, visited mum and generally trying not to get into any mischief. LOL   Dad says I have to behave and then he ruined the sombre moment by laughing at what I had said.   I am flitting about in different forums like a tart.  Trying to fit in and find another home.  Not sure if anywhere else is as mad as this place used to be.  How was your roasted eggplant?Big smile
The roasted eggplant was great. Yea, I know I can't seem to fit in in any forum like I did SNS...but it's pretty dead in there too...seems everyone is just depressed or don't care anymore about the show or the forum.

Don't be too good, where's the fun in thatLOLHope your meds start working the way they need to.
There is no fun in being good. Wink  We need a serial with a really unique storyline.  Forget about the downtrodden, goody daughter in law, the evil mother in law, the indifferent husband and the vamp.  We need change.    Did you see my post about Koki and Urmi being in a sitcom even if they are their own characters.  A bit like Starsky and Hutch/Cagney and Lacey.  Be so funny to see Urmila jump ontop of the hood of the car to get in like they used to show in the beginning credits.LOL
That would be so funny. Would love to see Rashi as a criminal mastermind with her own girl gang, kinda like Xena the warior princess.  Yea we need a unique story for sure.  Bore of the sass-bahu stuff.
At this stage even something like little house on the prairie or the waltons would do.  Brain is dead already and it may be a new concept for indian audiences.
-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Sorry to barge in but try watching sapne suhaane ladakpan ke. My mom introduced me to the show and i am hooked. Its fast paced and has two love stories the saas bahu drama has not started yet.
westindian IF-Sizzlerz
westindian
westindian

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged

At this stage even something like little house on the prairie or the waltons would do.  Brain is dead already and it may be a new concept for indian audiences.
That's not a bad idea, I loved watching Little House when I was a kid, but Hurcules and Xena were my favs too.  I can't wait for fall to come so I can get back to watching my American TV shows again and take a break from Indian serials.
westindian IF-Sizzlerz
westindian
westindian

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

Sorry to barge in but try watching sapne suhaane ladakpan ke. My mom introduced me to the show and i am hooked. Its fast paced and has two love stories the saas bahu drama has not started yet.
Vib which channel is that on? Maybe I will check it out if I can find it with eng subs.
-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Its on zee seven thirty. Its really fast they dont drag stuff.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

westindian

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

What channel is that on?
westindian IF-Sizzlerz
westindian
westindian

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

Its on zee seven thirty. Its really fast they dont drag stuff.
Okay will check it out. I was watching PV for a while and since last week with Yash going all crazy and shoving Aarti I stopped. No sense in domeestic violence.

Xar- do you watch Teri Meri Love Story and Arjun on the weekend? I'm liking Arjun cause it's so different from the other shows.

Go to top