Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SNSites to Summer Nights 8 Invites only (Page 133)

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 17598

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swasthi

Originally posted by Xarina

Originally posted by swasthi

Originally posted by Xarina

Originally posted by swasthi

Originally posted by Xarina

Originally posted by swasthi

Oh yes the amphibian tours. It sounds interesting. Which one are you doing?

Tomorrow I am heading to the Houses of Parliament and Southbank for the day. 
I am looking into the one run by London duck tours.  Have to have a confab with daughter and nieces when they want to go and whether I am going to be put in a toddler harness for the duration of the tripROFL.  HOP and Southbank sounds good.  Did the London Eye for the second time back a couple of years ago and got called by work when I was at the top.  They could not leave me alone.Cry

You should be ok with that tour however the girls will be chirpy. When I go out on visits with children the rule is no chatting in the tube. The onlookers cannot believe their silence. 

Oh dear ... they can't seem to leave you while you are having fun. I have been on it several times. The best moment was on a sunny winter's day and I could see as far as Alexander Palace. 

Apparently the Shard will be having a viewing platform on its upper floors. This will be one to look out for.
Every holiday is the same.  Must be quite daunting taking a class full of children on the tube.  Our teachers are so pampered, they go by coach instead.  Wow.  The Shard?  That would be awesome.  Are you familiar with Trellick Towers in west London?  Used to live there once upon a time.  The views were unbelievable.  We were on the 15th floor.

It depends on the quality of adults one takes. Some times I have to take care of them too. We do have coach trips too but the visits in the city is best on the tube.

Trellick Tower - no not familiar with it but I can imagine with some tower blocks the higher you are the better the views. 
Apparently it is the highest residential block in London.  Just off Ladbroke Grove.  Was a great vantage point to watch the Notting Hill Carnival when it used to go past.

Wow! I have learnt something new. Last year I went to the top floor at Centrepoint outside Tottenham Court Road station it has a restaurant there and the bar has its own viewing gallery. I had dinner with my cousin. The view of the city was amazing from there. 

Watching the carnival would have been colourful. You would have had really great views of the air planes beelining to Heathrow.
Yep.  These buildings are awesome and it was really calming.  I used to have my bed right by the window, they were from ceiling to floor in that place, have the windows open and look out at the distance during the night.  Fond memories.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthi

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Joined: 20 April 2011
Posts: 9843

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

Originally posted by swasthi

Originally posted by Xarina

Originally posted by swasthi

Originally posted by Xarina

Originally posted by swasthi

Originally posted by Xarina

Originally posted by swasthi

Oh yes the amphibian tours. It sounds interesting. Which one are you doing?

Tomorrow I am heading to the Houses of Parliament and Southbank for the day. 
I am looking into the one run by London duck tours.  Have to have a confab with daughter and nieces when they want to go and whether I am going to be put in a toddler harness for the duration of the tripROFL.  HOP and Southbank sounds good.  Did the London Eye for the second time back a couple of years ago and got called by work when I was at the top.  They could not leave me alone.Cry

You should be ok with that tour however the girls will be chirpy. When I go out on visits with children the rule is no chatting in the tube. The onlookers cannot believe their silence. 

Oh dear ... they can't seem to leave you while you are having fun. I have been on it several times. The best moment was on a sunny winter's day and I could see as far as Alexander Palace. 

Apparently the Shard will be having a viewing platform on its upper floors. This will be one to look out for.
Every holiday is the same.  Must be quite daunting taking a class full of children on the tube.  Our teachers are so pampered, they go by coach instead.  Wow.  The Shard?  That would be awesome.  Are you familiar with Trellick Towers in west London?  Used to live there once upon a time.  The views were unbelievable.  We were on the 15th floor.

It depends on the quality of adults one takes. Some times I have to take care of them too. We do have coach trips too but the visits in the city is best on the tube.

Trellick Tower - no not familiar with it but I can imagine with some tower blocks the higher you are the better the views. 
Apparently it is the highest residential block in London.  Just off Ladbroke Grove.  Was a great vantage point to watch the Notting Hill Carnival when it used to go past.

Wow! I have learnt something new. Last year I went to the top floor at Centrepoint outside Tottenham Court Road station it has a restaurant there and the bar has its own viewing gallery. I had dinner with my cousin. The view of the city was amazing from there. 

Watching the carnival would have been colourful. You would have had really great views of the air planes beelining to Heathrow.
Yep.  These buildings are awesome and it was really calming.  I used to have my bed right by the window, they were from ceiling to floor in that place, have the windows open and look out at the distance during the night.  Fond memories.

That would have been awesome indeed.

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Joined: 20 April 2011
Posts: 9843

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Going to say goodnight Xarina.  Have a great evening. Chat another time.
westindian IF-Sizzlerz
westindian
westindian

Joined: 06 February 2012
Posts: 10534

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Knock, knock, anyone home?
 
If not, hope you're all watching today's IPKKND episode.
 
Was fantastic, love the innuendosLOL and the many laughsClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarina

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 17598

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by westindian

Knock, knock, anyone home?
 
If not, hope you're all watching today's IPKKND episode.
 
Was fantastic, love the innuendosLOL and the many laughsClap
Just got home a short while ago Christine but will catch the repeat later on tonight.  It sounds like a really good episode.
westindian IF-Sizzlerz
westindian
westindian

Joined: 06 February 2012
Posts: 10534

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
ello? sorry I've been busy and away from the CC...Xar is this the last thread? Seems people must be on other CCs or left the forum completely?

I'm re-watching the awesome episode today in IPKKND - my fav scene





Edited by westindian - 20 August 2012 at 7:36pm
Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 17598

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by westindian

ello? sorry I've been busy and away from the CC...Xar is this the last thread? Seems people must be on other CCs or left the forum completely?

I'm re-watching the awesome episode today in IPKKND - my fav scene



Hiya Big smile.  We can keep this one going til the end and then see.  Everyone seems to have faded away. That was a good scene.  You've got me watching it again and again.  I was so disgusted with the way that the cvs had treated these two with the current storyline that I stopped watching.  I mean ...    How?  Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

westindian

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Joined: 25 October 2011
Posts: 34537

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
can anyone tell me have arhi confessed in ipkknd???

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Sweets With Sonii-Your'e like an Indian Summer.pg4

2 3 4 5

Author: Bollywood_chic   Replies: 36   Views: 4069

Bollywood_chic 36 4069 01 May 2009 at 2:12am by Bollywood_chic
DOTW: Whats your summer fashion?

2

Author: DesiChocolate   Replies: 12   Views: 1328

DesiChocolate 12 1328 08 August 2008 at 3:25pm by NidziWidzi
Things we LOVE about Summer ;)

2 3

Author: scarletteblue   Replies: 16   Views: 2469

scarletteblue 16 2469 24 June 2008 at 2:13pm by ASHiiEx33

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index