Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SNSites to Summer Nights 8 Invites only (Page 121)

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaunSA

Originally posted by Xarina

Originally posted by ShaunSA

Heya London! Big smile

This is South Africa bidding you adieu. It has been fun... but all good things must come to an end Cool

Remember I will always be a pm away Wink
are you off then?  What forever???

You don't get rid of me that easily LOL

I will still be around. But I think it is best for me to stick to posting on the Main Forum only. So I will be just a pm away Tongue
I hope it wasn't because of the UK's haul of 18 gold medalsTongue.  Sorry you had to make this decision also.  See you around on the main forum.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aris22lShaunSA

aris22l Goldie
aris22l
aris22l

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Hi Xarina.  Congrats on Murray beating Federer for the goldClap. It was a historic moment, wasn't it.  Serena won two golds.  Yoohoo.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarina

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aris22l

Hi Xarina.  Congrats on Murray beating Federer for the goldClap. It was a historic moment, wasn't it.  Serena won two golds.  Yoohoo.
 Hi Aris.  Yep.  At last Murray got something.  Great that it was olympic gold.  US is still doing well on the medal tables.  But for me seeing Mo Farah winning the gold for the 10,000 metres was epic.

aris22l

aris22l Goldie
aris22l
aris22l

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged

Hi Aris.  Yep.  At last Murray got something.  Great that it was olympic gold.  US is still doing well on the medal tables.  But for me seeing Mo Farah winning the gold for the 10,000 metres was epic.

Yes, Xarina.  That was epic.  Isn't it amazing how much these athletes can push their bodies?
How was your weekend?  Did you get time to see those songs?

Edited by aris22l - 06 August 2012 at 9:41am
Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged

Yes, Xarina.  That was epic.  Isn't it amazing how much these athletes can push their bodies?
How was your weekend?  Did you get time to see those songs?
Sorry Aris.  Had to log off the work computer.  There is a rule at ours that whenever there is a thunderstorm nearby we have to switch off and then I had to go to the DIY store from work.  I have bookmarked the songs on youtube and will listen to them shortly.  I found out yesterday to what extent of DIY I need to do.  Not good.Ouch
ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Hi Xarina and Aris.

Hope you are both well.

Xarina, I will no longer be coming to CC for chats. I have some other things going on and also I think I want to make a clean break now.

I am sorry. I will PM you and anyone else who is interested in my future work. Till then take care.

I will miss you guys and hope to keep in touch.

Thanks again for some great times and your support in my time of need. I will cherish all my friends who supported and stood by me.

Bye everyone.

aris22l

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbp1971

Hi Xarina and Aris.

Hope you are both well.

Xarina, I will no longer be coming to CC for chats. I have some other things going on and also I think I want to make a clean break now.

I am sorry. I will PM you and anyone else who is interested in my future work. Till then take care.

I will miss you guys and hope to keep in touch.

Thanks again for some great times and your support in my time of need. I will cherish all my friends who supported and stood by me.

Bye everyone.
Hi Shilpa.  Take care and please pm me whenever you start a new venture.  And you are welcome.

aris22l

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
What's happened?  So many people are dropping out.

Go to top