Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SNSites to Summer Nights 8 Invites only (Page 12)

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Hey Christine.

Thanks for the pics.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarinawestindian

A2ZVictory IF-Rockerz
A2ZVictory
A2ZVictory

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
I had to tell Manish that he was a wonderful human being. Just told him on his blooper post. He is one person who has kept his blooper post objective and funny

Xarinall-Shilpa-ll

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbp1971

Thanks Xarina. Yes this is why I thought of redoing it.
It wil be posted on fanfiction forum only.

The way to do it Xarina is to make a new post on the fanfiction forum with links to all your work. Then may be add the that link to your siggie, this will be the easiest way.

Also I find that there not many Gohem fans out there so I just left the links in one post.

And no problem, ask away. You could post your other independent work here Xarina, I think many will like it. Change the names if it's a Gohem.

Anna thanks so much. I love Destiny and want to re-develope it. Will let you know when I post.

Yep we will meet, and good idea to take the holiday.
Good idea Shilpa.  Do you mind if I follow suit? But I want to leave the Spoof as it is as it doesn't really feature Gohem.  Just us, the actors and the ninny writers.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

A2ZVictorywestindianll-Shilpa-ll

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

The way to do it Xarina is to make a new post on the fanfiction forum with links to all your work. Then may be add the that link to your siggie, this will be the easiest way.

Also I find that there not many Gohem fans out there so I just left the links in one post.

And no problem, ask away. You could post your other independent work here Xarina, I think many will like it. Change the names if it's a Gohem.

Anna thanks so much. I love Destiny and want to re-develope it. Will let you know when I post.

Good idea Shilpa. Do you mind if I follow suit? But I want to leave the Spoof as it is as it doesn't really feature Gohem. Just us, the actors and the ninny writers.Smile

I don't mind at all Xarina. I think it will help us find thigs without difficulty when we want to revisit old stuff.

I agree about leaving Spoof as is, I really love that story Xarina.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

XarinaA2ZVictorywestindian

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged

Whereabouts in Europe?

We will be visiting Spain, Feance and Itly over two weeks Xarina. There is a group of us, with kids and all. My kids are very excited.
is it a Taj Tours type of thing or Independent.  Btw.  There is a lovely chocolate factory in France near Beassant.  The first time I went there it was just a little cottage in a village.  So lovely.  It is still in the village but now it is a little bigger but you can smell the chocolate as you enter the village and if it has been raining beforehand it is heavenly.  If ever you go off the beaten track it is a little gem hidden away.

A2ZVictoryll-Shilpa-ll

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged

Good idea Shilpa. Do you mind if I follow suit? But I want to leave the Spoof as it is as it doesn't really feature Gohem. Just us, the actors and the ninny writers.Smile

I don't mind at all Xarina. I think it will help us find thigs without difficulty when we want to revisit old stuff.

I agree about leaving Spoof as is, I really love that story Xarina.
In the words of Elvis Presley, "Thank you very much." Big smile  and I will finish it.  Hopefully when you come back from holiday it will be done and dusted.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ll-Shilpa-ll

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Xarina I think it's a different travel agency, but thanks for the info, will definitely look out for it.

Have to leave now, catch up with you guys later.

Have a good one everyone.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarina

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged

Xarina I think it's a different travel agency, but thanks for the info, will definitely look out for it.

Have to leave now, catch up with you guys later.

Have a good one everyone.
Bye Shilpa.

Go to top