Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SNSites to Summer Nights 8 Invites only (Page 117)

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

Originally posted by aris22l

@Xarina - Patience LOL.  What's another 6 months in the grand scheme of things.  When are you planning to go to Australia?
@Swasthi - Yeah, Phelps is great.  Since he is from my area, everyone is talking about him.  I was specially proud of the girls gymnastics team though.  It was a great moment for them to win the gold.  The weekends are always hectic doing household chores, shopping, getting together at social functions, etc.  Same old.  Some times, I need a break after the weekendsLOL.  What do you have planned, Swasthi?  Are you home for the summer?
Definitely Aris.  What's another 6 months.  I am going to Australia in mid October.  My first proper holiday in 8 years and also I shall be travelling on my own.  I shall have three weeks of sun, sea, looking at guys in their budgie smugglers, and relaxing.  I am so looking forward to it.  Need to make sure that my music directory is stocked up.  Big smile

@ Xarina ... Bondi Beach is the place to be for the great looking budgie smugglers. 

London, undoubtedly, is the best place to be this summer with the Olympics happening. The vibe is electric.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aris22l

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged

Xari, this alone trip sounds wonderful.  You are going to have a blast.  So you have about 10 more weeks before you go.   You can lose around 10-15kg in that time if you lose at your current rate.  That sounds wonderful, doesn't it?  I am sure you will find plenty of guys who don't even care about your outer appearance.  You are going to reel them in with your stunning personalityWink.
By the way have you heard the song Pal pal dil ke paas from Black Mail.  In the movie the song is in the form of letters from Dharmender to Rakhi.  It is one of the most romantic songs.
Watch out  worldROFL.  I will google that song.  Not sure if I have heard it.  But the song from Kanyadaan is awesome.  Mohammed Rafi at his best.  I am listening to it now, in between cooking for dad and on here.
aris22l Goldie
aris22l
aris22l

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Yes, Likhe jo khat is great.  If you get a chance, watch Pal pal on youtube and also watch Mile mile do badan from the same movie.  The first one is picturized so dreamily and the second one is the most sexy (in good taste) the way it is done in the movie even though it is so-so to listen to.  

Xarina

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Blushing
Originally posted by swasthi

Originally posted by Xarina

@Xarina - Patience LOL.  What's another 6 months in the grand scheme of things.  When are you planning to go to Australia?
@Swasthi - Yeah, Phelps is great.  Since he is from my area, everyone is talking about him.  I was specially proud of the girls gymnastics team though.  It was a great moment for them to win the gold.  The weekends are always hectic doing household chores, shopping, getting together at social functions, etc.  Same old.  Some times, I need a break after the weekendsLOL.  What do you have planned, Swasthi?  Are you home for the summer?
Definitely Aris.  What's another 6 months.  I am going to Australia in mid October.  My first proper holiday in 8 years and also I shall be travelling on my own.  I shall have three weeks of sun, sea, looking at guys in their budgie smugglers, and relaxing.  I am so looking forward to it.  Need to make sure that my music directory is stocked up.  Big smile

@ Xarina ... Bondi Beach is the place to be for the great looking budgie smugglers. 

London, undoubtedly, is the best place to be this summer with the Olympics happening. The vibe is electric.
Blushing  I knowBlushingBlushingLOL   I loved watching the programme on tv until I was told that my nephew is a lifeguard and has worked on Bondi.  Embarrassed or what.  It was alright for my daughter.LOL  Thankfully I found out that he is not on Bondi but the Gold Coast now and was not in the prog.  Phew!ROFL
aris22l Goldie
aris22l
aris22l

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Xarina, are you making your lamb for your dad?  Will your sisters be taking care of him while you are gone?
Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged

Yes, Likhe jo khat is great.  If you get a chance, watch Pal pal on youtube and also watch Mile mile do badan from the same movie.  The first one is picturized so dreamily and the second one is the most sexy (in good taste) the way it is done in the movie even though it is so-so to listen to.  
Well.  That will be my treat for this weekend.  Thanks Aris.Big smile.  I need to go now and take  my daddy his dinner and then go grocery shopping.  Catch you later if not.  Have a great weekend.Big smile

aris22l

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged

Xarina, are you making your lamb for your dad?  Will your sisters be taking care of him while you are gone?
Yes.  Lamb for him today.  Did the prep yesterday and put it in the slow cooker this morning.  Brother and sisters will take care of him when I am away.

aris22l

aris22l Goldie
aris22l
aris22l

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Bye Xarina.  Have a great weekend.  

Xarina

Go to top