Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SNSites to Summer Nights 8 Invites only (Page 116)

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Hi Aris. 

How are you? The US is 2nd on the medal's chart and in competition with China in the Olympics.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aris22l

aris22l Goldie
aris22l
aris22l

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Xarina, that's great progressClap.  It has to be slow and steady.  You don't want to rush too much.  Also, your body has to get adjusted to this diet.  In the beginning it may be slow, but then it may pick up.  It all depends on your body.  If your metabolism rate is really slow, you may not see a more rapid loss.  But I think that's great if you lose 4-5kg per month and reach your goal in the next 4-6 months.  What more do you wantLOL?  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarinaswasthi

aris22l Goldie
aris22l
aris22l

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Hey, Swasthi.  I am great.  How are you?  Thanks for the news on US.  It is hard to beat China these daysConfused.  The Chinese have really upped their game.  Until the 2004, the U.S. used to lead.    

Edited by aris22l - 03 August 2012 at 9:41am

Xarinaswasthi

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aris22l

Xarina, that's great progressClap.  It has to be slow and steady.  You don't want to rush too much.  Also, your body has to get adjusted to this diet.  In the beginning it may be slow, but then it may pick up.  It all depends on your body.  If your metabolism rate is really slow, you may not see a more rapid loss.  But I think that's great if you lose 4-5kg per month and reach your goal in the next 4-6 months.  What more do you wantLOL?  
Instant results and a kickass body to get me a boyfriend.ROFL  I want to be able to go to Australia and say g'day mate and not be singing Waltzing Matilda like a granny.LOL  Like I say.  Will see how it goes.Big smile

aris22lswasthi

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
I am good Aris and am on my summer holiday. 

The best thing for the US was Phelps winning his 20th Olympic gold medal. There is still another week to go and lots can change. 

Anything planned for the weekend?

aris22l

aris22l Goldie
aris22l
aris22l

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
@Xarina - Patience LOL.  What's another 6 months in the grand scheme of things.  When are you planning to go to Australia?
@Swasthi - Yeah, Phelps is great.  Since he is from my area, everyone is talking about him.  I was specially proud of the girls gymnastics team though.  It was a great moment for them to win the gold.  The weekends are always hectic doing household chores, shopping, getting together at social functions, etc.  Same old.  Some times, I need a break after the weekendsLOL.  What do you have planned, Swasthi?  Are you home for the summer?

Xarinaswasthi

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aris22l

@Xarina - Patience LOL.  What's another 6 months in the grand scheme of things.  When are you planning to go to Australia?
@Swasthi - Yeah, Phelps is great.  Since he is from my area, everyone is talking about him.  I was specially proud of the girls gymnastics team though.  It was a great moment for them to win the gold.  The weekends are always hectic doing household chores, shopping, getting together at social functions, etc.  Same old.  Some times, I need a break after the weekendsLOL.  What do you have planned, Swasthi?  Are you home for the summer?
Definitely Aris.  What's another 6 months.  I am going to Australia in mid October.  My first proper holiday in 8 years and also I shall be travelling on my own.  I shall have three weeks of sun, sea, looking at guys in their budgie smugglers, and relaxing.  I am so looking forward to it.  Need to make sure that my music directory is stocked up.  Big smile

aris22l

aris22l Goldie
aris22l
aris22l

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Xari, this alone trip sounds wonderful.  You are going to have a blast.  So you have about 10 more weeks before you go.   You can lose around 10-15kg in that time if you lose at your current rate.  That sounds wonderful, doesn't it?  I am sure you will find plenty of guys who don't even care about your outer appearance.  You are going to reel them in with your stunning personalityWink.
By the way have you heard the song Pal pal dil ke paas from Black Mail.  In the movie the song is in the form of letters from Dharmender to Rakhi.  It is one of the most romantic songs.

Xarina

Go to top