Chat Clubs

SNSites to Summer Nights 8 Invites only - Page 107

westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Xarina

Mine turned up on my doorstep 😲 . I didn't answer the phone and he turned up. 🤢

Oh my gawd your boss came to your house? That is crossing some line, please tell me you didn't open the door.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: westindian

</div>
<div>

Oh my gawd your boss came to your house? That is crossing some line, please tell me you didn't open the door.

I did. I thought it was my brother in law. Thank goodness I was dressed otherwise there would red faces all round. I am going to put in a formal complaint. He has two weeks and no interruptions yet has no qualms about hassling me. *sob, sniff*
westindian thumbnail

I did. I thought it was my brother in law. Thank goodness I was dressed otherwise there would red faces all round. I am going to put in a formal complaint. He has two weeks and no interruptions yet has no qualms about hassling me. *sob, sniff*

He's a real jerk.  You should take his job as you obviously know more than him.
Xarina thumbnail

He's a real jerk.  You should take his job as you obviously know more than him.

Aww. ðŸ¤— You are too kind. Problem is, is that I don't have a degree and he has.  My parents pulled me out of school to get me married off.  I went back and did my accountancy exams and picked the rest up in the job.  I have the experience but that is all I have.😭
westindian thumbnail

Aww. ðŸ¤— You are too kind. Problem is, is that I don't have a degree and he has.  My parents pulled me out of school to get me married off.  I went back and did my accountancy exams and picked the rest up in the job.  I have the experience but that is all I have.😭

awww I hate to hear you got pulled out of school to marry, I hate when parents do that to their girls😒
Can you go back now and do a degree?  Maybe online/part-time studies?  May take a few yrs that way but you'll be able to get a better job, maybe take over this jerk's job.

--a huge storm is rolling in here. Tropical Storm heading this way and lots of rains and high winds for past 2 days...eeek me scared😵

I put a pic on twitter that you can see how dark it is and the high winds. It's now raining.
Edited by westindian - 11 years ago
Xarina thumbnail

awww I hate to hear you got pulled out of school to marry, I hate when parents do that to their girls😒
Can you go back now and do a degree?  Maybe online/part-time studies?  May take a few yrs that way but you'll be able to get a better job, maybe take over this jerk's job.

--a huge storm is rolling in here. Tropical Storm heading this way and lots of rains and high winds for past 2 days...eeek me scared😵

I put a pic on twitter that you can see how dark it is and the high winds. It's now raining.

I heard about the storm  coming in.  Be safe. I pray that it passes over quickly and does minimum damage.  I have though about a degree.  But the one I want to do costs 12,000 uk sterling.  I don't have that type of money, even if school helps out.
westindian thumbnail
@Xar - Tropical Storm Isaac may turn into a hurricane on Thursday and it's heading this way.

Too bad about the financial end...you need a sugar daddy😆
Xarina thumbnail

@Xar - Tropical Storm Isaac may turn into a hurricane on Thursday and it's heading this way.

Too bad about the financial end...you need a sugar daddy😆

Oo'er.  That sounds scary.  Sugar daddy?  Well I needs some sugar but don't want a daddy.😆    I got to arrange me a nice night out sometime.  Do a bit of window shopping. ðŸ˜‰
westindian thumbnail

Oo'er.  That sounds scary.  Sugar daddy?  Well I needs some sugar but don't want a daddy.😆    I got to arrange me a nice night out sometime.  Do a bit of window shopping. ðŸ˜‰

Sounds like a good idea...night out to Chippendales🤣
Xarina thumbnail

Sounds like a good idea...night out to Chippendales🤣

Round here?  Knowing my luck it will be the antiques roadshow🤣.