Users

Frequent Posters

aris22l thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sbp1971

Hi Xarina and Aris.

Hope you are both well.

Xarina, I will no longer be coming to CC for chats. I have some other things going on and also I think I want to make a clean break now.

I am sorry. I will PM you and anyone else who is interested in my future work. Till then take care.

I will miss you guys and hope to keep in touch.

Thanks again for some great times and your support in my time of need. I will cherish all my friends who supported and stood by me.

Bye everyone.

Sorry to hear that.  We will miss you immensely.  Please take care and do pm me when you have new work to share.  You have been a great friend.
aris22l thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xarina

What's happened?  So many people are dropping out.

Yes, Xarina, I feel so sad😭.  Ever since the fiasco with SNS, we have been seeing that.  It has been painful.  I feel so weak since I want to get out too, but just can't.  It just isn't fun any more.  I feel as if I am trying to hold on to things to make the best out of them when there is nothing there.😭
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: aris22l

Yes, Xarina, I feel so sad😭.  Ever since the fiasco with SNS, we have been seeing that.  It has been painful.  I feel so weak since I want to get out too, but just can't.  It just isn't fun any more.  I feel as if I am trying to hold on to things to make the best out of them when there is nothing there.😭

Agree with you, Aris.  I think that this will be the last thread of the CC.  I will put a note up on the last page. I  thought the cc would go beyond that.  But hey.  As it has been said, all good things come to an end and it was enevitable that what happens on the forum would cross over to here.  Seems that is what happened.Cry 
aris22l thumbnail

Agree with you, Aris.  I think that this will be the last thread of the CC.  I will put a note up on the last page. I  thought the cc would go beyond that.  But hey.  As it has been said, all good things come to an end and it was enevitable that what happens on the forum would cross over to here.  Seems that is what happened.😭 

Xarina, I think still there are people who come here like Anna and others.  Lets watch it and not close it prematurely. 
Xarina thumbnail

Xarina, I think still there are people who come here like Anna and others.  Lets watch it and not close it prematurely. 

Anna pm'd me and said she would no longer be coming.  OK.  I will hold off.  Let people come back off their holidays and see what happens.  Thanks.😊
aris22l thumbnail

Anna pm'd me and said she would no longer be coming.  OK.  I will hold off.  Let people come back off their holidays and see what happens.  Thanks.😊

Yeah, lets wait.  At least you and I are here to keep it goingπŸ˜†
Xarina thumbnail

Yeah, lets wait.  At least you and I are here to keep it goingπŸ˜†

YepπŸ˜ƒ.  πŸ˜†  any idea what Rukh Jana Nahi is all about.  I has a confusion. πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
aris22l thumbnail

YepπŸ˜ƒ.  πŸ˜†  any idea what Rukh Jana Nahi is all about.  I has a confusion. πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

No, I have never watched it.  Is it very popular?
Xarina thumbnail

No, I have never watched it.  Is it very popular?

Meh!  Don't know.  Whenever I watch there just seems to be a game of cat and mouse between the lead pair.  She can't stand him and he is a irritating bully.  According to wiki They've ended up being married and the court has told them that they need to live together for six months before she will consider the divorce application brought about by the girl. I have it on as background noise.
aris22l thumbnail
Oh, doesn't it sound like ipkknd?