Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ShaunSA

Heya London! 😃

This is South Africa bidding you adieu. It has been fun... but all good things must come to an end 😎

Remember I will always be a pm away 😉

are you off then?  What forever???
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xarina

are you off then?  What forever???

You don't get rid of me that easily 😆

I will still be around. But I think it is best for me to stick to posting on the Main Forum only. So I will be just a pm away 😛
Xarina thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShaunSA

You don't get rid of me that easily 😆

I will still be around. But I think it is best for me to stick to posting on the Main Forum only. So I will be just a pm away 😛

I hope it wasn't because of the UK's haul of 18 gold medalsTongue.  Sorry you had to make this decision also.  See you around on the main forum.
aris22l thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Xarina.  Congrats on Murray beating Federer for the gold👏. It was a historic moment, wasn't it.  Serena won two golds.  Yoohoo.
Xarina thumbnail
Originally posted by: aris22l

Hi Xarina.  Congrats on Murray beating Federer for the gold👏. It was a historic moment, wasn't it.  Serena won two golds.  Yoohoo.

Hi Aris.  Yep.  At last Murray got something.  Great that it was olympic gold.  US is still doing well on the medal tables.  But for me seeing Mo Farah winning the gold for the 10,000 metres was epic.
aris22l thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xarina

Hi Aris.  Yep.  At last Murray got something.  Great that it was olympic gold.  US is still doing well on the medal tables.  But for me seeing Mo Farah winning the gold for the 10,000 metres was epic.

Yes, Xarina.  That was epic.  Isn't it amazing how much these athletes can push their bodies?
How was your weekend?  Did you get time to see those songs?
Edited by aris22l - 11 years ago
Xarina thumbnail
Originally posted by: aris22l

Yes, Xarina.  That was epic.  Isn't it amazing how much these athletes can push their bodies?
How was your weekend?  Did you get time to see those songs?

Sorry Aris.  Had to log off the work computer.  There is a rule at ours that whenever there is a thunderstorm nearby we have to switch off and then I had to go to the DIY store from work.  I have bookmarked the songs on youtube and will listen to them shortly.  I found out yesterday to what extent of DIY I need to do.  Not good.
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Xarina and Aris.

Hope you are both well.

Xarina, I will no longer be coming to CC for chats. I have some other things going on and also I think I want to make a clean break now.

I am sorry. I will PM you and anyone else who is interested in my future work. Till then take care.

I will miss you guys and hope to keep in touch.

Thanks again for some great times and your support in my time of need. I will cherish all my friends who supported and stood by me.

Bye everyone.
Xarina thumbnail
Originally posted by: sbp1971

Hi Xarina and Aris.

Hope you are both well.

Xarina, I will no longer be coming to CC for chats. I have some other things going on and also I think I want to make a clean break now.

I am sorry. I will PM you and anyone else who is interested in my future work. Till then take care.

I will miss you guys and hope to keep in touch.

Thanks again for some great times and your support in my time of need. I will cherish all my friends who supported and stood by me.

Bye everyone.

Hi Shilpa.  Take care and please pm me whenever you start a new venture.  And you are welcome.

Xarina thumbnail
What's happened?  So many people are dropping out.