Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: westindian

Nothing much, just cleaning the house. Weekend become house cleaning/cooking time. I wanted to go shopping but it's over 100 degrees and I don't feel like facing the heat.

Wow, just got through reading Anna's "Gender Bias" post on the forum.  Great ideas by all, nice to see that it hasn't become an all out war as yet.  

I have had a problem that for the past few weeks I have only done the basic cleaning at home.  My mind is just not with it.  However I have decided with the kids that we will have to set three days aside and sort out the house from top to bottom, tackling one floor per day.
Yeah, Anna's Gender Bias thread has really opened up a valid discussion.  Nice to see everyone interacting and our thoughts on the matter.
westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Xarina

I have had a problem that for the past few weeks I have only done the basic cleaning at home.  My mind is just not with it.  However I have decided with the kids that we will have to set three days aside and sort out the house from top to bottom, tackling one floor per day.
Yeah, Anna's Gender Bias thread has really opened up a valid discussion.  Nice to see everyone interacting and our thoughts on the matter.

I put on music and got through two room and now taking a break...πŸ˜†wish I had a maid.

Yea, definitely get the kids to help, at least clean their rooms will be a big help for you.  You have 3 kids right?

Yes, nice discussion occurring in the thread. I think things have calmed down enough that we can finally talk about that issue without it being pro-giaa/ant-giaa.
Xarina thumbnail
Originally posted by: westindian

I put on music and got through two room and now taking a break...πŸ˜†wish I had a maid.

Yea, definitely get the kids to help, at least clean their rooms will be a big help for you.  You have 3 kids right?

Yes, nice discussion occurring in the thread. I think things have calmed down enough that we can finally talk about that issue without it being pro-giaa/ant-giaa.

I would love to get a maid.  And a handyman.  There are a few DIY jobs that my husband did that need to be put right.  I thinks thats one of the reasons for the apathy.
Definitely a good discussion.  It is a step.
Xarina thumbnail
Christine.  I just finished watching your vm on SurYa.  Really nice😊 and a good song to boot.  I liked it.  Then watched again and had Enrique and Whitney's song "can I have this kiss.". But in my mind it was can I have this dance.πŸ˜†
westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Xarina

Christine.  I just finished watching your vm on SurYa.  Really nice😊 and a good song to boot.  I liked it.  Then watched again and had Enrique and Whitney's song "can I have this kiss.". But in my mind it was can I have this dance.πŸ˜†

Thank dear, for someone who doesn't know Hindi, it's a bit of a challenge to do these videos with non-English songs, but I'm liking the challenge. Plus I think less chance of YT removing my video for copyright issues. Gotta get back to cleaning, be back in a while.πŸ˜‰
Savi_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey! Hope all having a wonderful weekend with frendz n family. Bt let me wish u oll Hapii friendship day!
A2ZVictory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello friends. Wishing you all a Happy Friendship Day.

Wish all are surrounded by unconditional love, health and happiness.
scorpian87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hellooo 😊.how is everybody
Xarina thumbnail
Good morning.  London calling with best wishes.
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Heya London! πŸ˜ƒ

This is South Africa bidding you adieu. It has been fun... but all good things must come to an end πŸ˜Ž

Remember I will always be a pm away πŸ˜‰