Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aris22l thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I watch Punar Vivah.  I watch IPKKND and DABH based on what the updates say.  Don't get too much time to watch all the shows.  I feel IPKKND is going great and feel cheated because those are the things we wanted to see in SNS.  The writer is the same for both shows.  I
westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Joicej

I don't either, but because everyone's talking about Rashi in the manhole, I thought I should watch it just to see Rashi in the manhole...😈 πŸ˜ˆ
I watch IPPKND and the new showw Pyaar Ka Dard...It's quite interesting actually.

You're like my twin sisterπŸ€—I have started watching Pyaar Ka too. Really like both shows, joined IF cause of IPKKND.  Did you see our hotwa in today's episode?  ☺️
aris22l thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OK.  Friends.  Time for me to go.  Have a great night.  
JJ15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xarina

Aris.  I am completely stumped by that sentence.  I think you need someone with more knowledge of poems. 

Joice, Hi.  I thought you were on holiday/

I am going on Thursday morning.😊 
You want to get rid of me already???😲😭

westindian thumbnail
Originally posted by: aris22l

I watch Punar Vivah.  I watch IPKKND and DABH based on what the updates say.  Don't get too much time to watch all the shows.  I feel IPKKND is going great and feel cheated because those are the things we wanted to see in SNS.  The writer is the same for both shows.  I

@aris - For DABH, PV, SNS, IPKKND I do the same as you, I read the updates and if it looks interesting I watch.

@Xarina - that person has a weird sense of humor...
westindian thumbnail
Originally posted by: aris22l

OK.  Friends.  Time for me to go.  Have a great night.  

Goodnight dear, was wonderful speaking with you, as always.πŸ˜‰
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Joicej

I am going on Thursday morning.😊 
You want to get rid of me already???😲😭

Aww πŸ€—  I don't want to get rid of you.  For some reason I thought you were leaving today.
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Bye Aris.  I hope you get the translation you want but even google translate let me down,

JJ15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: westindian

You're like my twin sisterπŸ€—I have started watching Pyaar Ka too. Really like both shows, joined IF cause of IPKKND.  Did you see our hotwa in today's episode?  ☺️

awww christine...πŸ€—
To be honest I don't understand half of the vocabulary used on the IPPKND forum..🀣 so I stay away from there. When I saw "hotwa" first, I didn't get it, but now I do. So to answer your question, yes I saw the "hotwa" and oh my.. I was dead when he said something along the lines of Khushi turning bright red.. and that new thing he does with his finger when she blushes..😳😳😳😳...the annoying thing is that they carry on as if nothing had happened... 😑 There must be some sort of discomfort/akwardness. But then again we are talking about IPKKND here. Fiction* is the key point..πŸ˜†
I really like Pyaar ka. Love adi.. his character is different to other lead male characters. He is more realistic in the way he talks to Pankhuri and his general interaction with the other characters. It must be the direction that I like...
JJ15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xarina

bootstoasses has just appeared on the forum.  Looks like he has had a row with the missus again.

Who is bootstoasses? πŸ˜•