Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Good morning world.  This is London calliing with the inability to spell, let alone type correctly.  Good morning Anna. How are you?😃
A2ZVictory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am fine Xari, saddened by the news given by Shilpa. Its must be hard for her professionally too. God may seem cruel at times, but only he know his why he does what he does.
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey guys, thanks so much, I needed to reach out to friends and  made the post as soon as the wifi at our hotel started working.

Thank you so much, all the prayers will help him and his family.
Xarina thumbnail
Originally posted by: A2ZV

I am fine Xari, saddened by the news given by Shilpa. Its must be hard for her professionally too. God may seem cruel at times, but only he know his why he does what he does.

Truly sad news. I feel sorry for his family but most of all for Shilpa. She must have been so alone out there. As a first aider of many years we have always had the back up of counselling if we ever had to deal with a situation like this. I hope the same will be offered to Shilpa.
A2ZVictory thumbnail
Originally posted by: sbp1971

Hey guys, thanks so much, I needed to reach out to friends and  made the post as soon as the wifi at our hotel started working.

Thank you so much, all the prayers will help him and his family.

Shilpa my heart cries for you and the family. But please do not be harsh on yourself. Life is queer and we can never understand some things.

Lots and lots of love to you. Cry if you need but do not hold it within you.
Xarina thumbnail

Shilpa my heart cries for you and the family. But please do not be harsh on yourself. Life is queer and we can never understand some things.

Lots and lots of love to you. Cry if you need but do not hold it within you.

Ditto.  Anna has said it all.
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xarina

Ditto.  Anna has said it all.

Good morning to all ... whilst you are dealing with the emotions you need to think of what the possibilities and way forward are next with your travels and your group. 

My approach may sound cold but one needs to think what to do next and what will the consequences be.
A2ZVictory thumbnail
Originally posted by: swasthi

Good morning to all ... whilst you are dealing with the emotions you need to think of what the possibilities and way forward are next with your travels and your group. 

My approach may sound cold but one needs to think what to do next and what will the consequences be.

Your approach is not cold Swasthi, but practicle. Strange as it sounds but life does go on.
Xarina thumbnail

Your approach is not cold Swasthi, but practicle. Strange as it sounds but life does go on.

So true and right, Anna and Swasthi.  Life does go on.  It is too raw at the moment but whilst we need to remember those who have passed on we must not forget the living.  Something which is overlooked in all cases,
A2ZVictory thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xarina

So true and right, Anna and Swasthi.  Life does go on.  It is too raw at the moment but whilst we need to remember those who have passed on we must not forget the living.  Something which is overlooked in all cases,

You know I was pregnant when my mom passed away. I was on medication for pre term contractions. I had to take medications those contractions. Hence I was eating and taking medicines while the mourning and burial preparation was going on.

Some family members went on to comment that I did not require taking care off because I was good at taking care of myself. People can be insensitive, I had already lost my mom, what did they expect me to loose my pregnancy too?

But that is the world 😡