Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aris22l thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ShaunSA

Aris i am selling my signature. So if xari pays me a hundred quid it will say. 'Man wanted for xari. Call now' And her phone number. Think of it like advertising space.

Like people really look at your siggy๐Ÿ˜† ?  Those who do will be up in arms thinking you are insulting Xari๐Ÿ˜†.
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Breakfast is oats. Yay! Lunch is normal. What my mum cooks. Normally two veg curries and roti. I love roti! And i am vegetarian. Pre workout is protein and fat free yoghurt. Supper is egg milk. The kilos just melt away. Oh and i detest fruit! Is case you were wondering.

Is that all you do?  Maybe I should give it a try.
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aris22l

Like people really look at your siggy๐Ÿ˜† ? Those who do will be up in arms thinking you are insulting Xari๐Ÿ˜†.

Trust me. My signature is watched closely and discussed a lot rofl. I normally leave cryptic messages for my fans to decipher rofl
Xarina thumbnail

Like people really look at your siggy๐Ÿ˜† ?  Those who do will be up in arms thinking you are insulting Xari๐Ÿ˜†.

๐Ÿ˜†  God can you imagine that.  Shaun go ahead. ๐Ÿคฃ  I will pay you by sending you an iPad 2. Deal?๐Ÿ˜†
aris22l thumbnail

Breakfast is oats. Yay! Lunch is normal. What my mum cooks. Normally two veg curries and roti. I love roti! And i am vegetarian. Pre workout is protein and fat free yoghurt. Supper is egg milk. The kilos just melt away. Oh and i detest fruit! Is case you were wondering.

Well, that's not too bad.  I am vegetarian and don't do eggs either.  I eat fruit in breakfast, salads for lunch and roti and veg curries/subzi for dinner.  Also, I make this veggie soup every Sunday which I eat a bowl of every night, so I don't snack on things while I am preparing dinner after getting home.  It works for me.
ShaunSA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xarina

Is that all you do? Maybe I should give it a try.

Thats all. If you want to try it. Make it half a cup of oats. Have a breakfast bar at 10. But get a low calorie one! Lunch must be a normal meal that you enjoy. But don't go overboard. Greek yoghurt in the afternoon. Supper does not have to be egg milk but try a low calorie cuppa soup. Woolworths ones are the bomb and they are cheap. Combine that with taking the stairs etc and watch the weight fall off. Try it for a week or two. Include about ten minutes of brisk walking and you won't need to do anything else.
aris22l thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xarina

๐Ÿ˜†  God can you imagine that.  Shaun go ahead. ๐Ÿคฃ  I will pay you by sending you an iPad 2. Deal?๐Ÿ˜†

Trust me, Xari.  People think Shaun is always sarcastic.  They will be out to protect you and there will be wanted posters with Shaun's siggy on them.
ShaunSA thumbnail

Well, that's not too bad. I am vegetarian and don't do eggs either. I eat fruit in breakfast, salads for lunch and roti and veg curries/subzi for dinner. Also, I make this veggie soup every Sunday which I eat a bowl of every night, so I don't snack on things while I am preparing dinner after getting home. It works for me.

Thats it! Great going aris! I hate realised the trick is to have one nice meal a day. Watch the rest for calorie content. And bobs your uncle. And Its something you can design to suit your needs and tastes
Xarina thumbnail

Thats all. If you want to try it. Make it half a cup of oats. Have a breakfast bar at 10. But get a low calorie one! Lunch must be a normal meal that you enjoy. But don't go overboard. Greek yoghurt in the afternoon. Supper does not have to be egg milk but try a low calorie cuppa soup. Woolworths ones are the bomb and they are cheap. Combine that with taking the stairs etc and watch the weight fall off. Try it for a week or two. Include about ten minutes of brisk walking and you won't need to do anything else.

As long as it keeps the doctor and the diabetes at bay I'll try anything.  They still have woolworths in SA? UK ones closed years ago.  Let you know in two weeks.
westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

WHAT? Xar you're gonna be advertising for a man on Shaun's siggy?๐Ÿคฃ

That would be so funny.  I may advertise next Shaun...wanted rich, handsome, amazing man, with no baggage...๐Ÿ˜†