SNSites to Summer Nights 8 Invites only - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by A2ZV

Xari do not take what he said to heart . Just wants an upperhand. How in the world would anyone know when one is ti goto.
DW. I am not letting it get me down.  Just was p****d.  The oak flooring in my lounge has lifted so I have got bigger fish to fry than dwell on what he said.  I all honesty if he was still here he would be wailing and be morose.  I am doing Ok without.😃  Kristin.  Stress never ends with term.  You can bet your bottom dollar that the prof will spring something else on you.  They don't got a life.
Originally posted by Ichangedit

Oh how late is it at your end?

It's 5.30 pm out here. Just called it a day
Originally posted by Ichangedit

What an idiot. I am sorry but that is all I can think in the moment. Why would he go and blame or accuse you 🤢 Don't take it to heart Xarina
Just the way he is. *shrugs shoulders*  Good job he lives in Pakistan now.
Originally posted by Xarina

DW. I am not letting it get me down.  Just was p****d.  The oak flooring in my lounge has lifted so I have got bigger fish to fry than dwell on what he said.  I all honesty if he was still here he would be wailing and be morose.  I am doing Ok without.😃  Kristin.  Stress never ends with term.  You can bet your bottom dollar that the prof will spring something else on you.  They don't got a life.

😆 Well they sprang that on me before the term ended but somehow my holidays are planned out with doing the assignements. But that is fine. Apart from an english argumentative essay I still haven't thought about a topic. I look forward to doing the other assignements

It's 5.30 pm out here. Just called it a day

Gosh here it is 11.30am so I do have to start my day soon and do some work on the assignment I am planning to finish this week 😆
Originally posted by Xarina

Just the way he is. *shrugs shoulders*  Good job he lives in Pakistan now.

Yeah at least you don't have to deal with him on a daily basis now!!
Xari some people are born to torture others. Do not give him too much importance.

Kristin enjoy your life. Once you start work there will be no term breaks. 😔
Sorry I have to leave now. Will properly back in a few hours ðŸ˜Š

Xari some people are born to torture others. Do not give him too much importance.

Kristin enjoy your life. Once you start work there will be no term breaks. 😔

I will but actually when I was doing my internship for half a year I enjoyed working quite a lot. Its only afterwards that I noticed how much more time I have without going to work 😆
Gosh it is only 10.45am here. Still got a way to go.  Catch you later Kristin. 

Anna.  I am a lot calmer without him so I am not going to dwell too much.  The forum has been such a graveyard this weekend I just glanced in and went away.  Like to see elsewhere but nowhere is doing it for me.  Just have to hope that the new programmes that are planned offer something new.