Hmm wat makes things work

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hola ppl , 

posting a topic after a long time ... 

So i know this competition is sort of not how one expect it to be .. but the best part of it is , to show Suraj's ckt more .. 

how he doesnt know or many donno how to work on electric stove, how we are not unknown to other dishes ingredients and tastes ... i sort of like seeing this , we see this in other real chef shows , its good in that section ... 

Though couldnt  sandhya speak to them earlier at lang problem ? it was good and honestly , not happening and funny ... 

Missed ur posts J..they r trying their best to show the competition close to real ones. I liked the 'taste test' today.
Only thing irked me was 10contestants only? They needed not to show al of the contestants but at least cud hv said there r 25 of them.
Totally agree with you post breezy

Sandhya could have dealt with this problem before the competition began since she had read the terms and conditions well.

However to dramatise the situation the CV's can be given some creative licence here, I suppose...

Anas looks so cute in that Chef's hat...  His boyish innocent face is so adorable...
yeah J. It's as close as it can get to a real Master Chef kind of show.

I would like to see a few scenes in future where people back in India are watching and supporting Suraj not just the Rathi parivaar.I mean,Suraj is the only contestant from India and the show looks like,they have chosen the best from ten different countries.And everytime,they keep saying Suraj Rathi from India and so on.It would nice to see public/audience watch the show and support the lone representative from India.

Sandy could've dealt with the situation earlier.Maybe she was in her little world where she thought their sign-language might help Suraj in every situation.But better late than never.
Nice post Breezy.

The CVs are quite good in dealing with the competition track, they made it as real as possibly done in reality shows.

I agree with Naina that many people of India should support Suraj as he is the only contestant from India.
I totally agree with you all...at first when I read about the upcoming cooking competition track in an article, I didnt like it and thought it was a bad idea...but now after watching the episodes, I'm liking it a lot...

Thank you to CVs for showing that victory doesnt come easily and also for potraying suraj as an 'ordinary man' (with talent of course). I wouldnt have enjoyed this track this much if they show suraj winning each and every round easily without tough competition...
i really liked the competition track yesterday..but one thing irked me..suraj wrote the ingredient's names in hindi right??..then when the judges took the paper ..how could they understand his writings??they also don't know hindi right??so they also need a english translator as well??what do you think??
nice post Jaya di.Agree i am happy they are showing such..