Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Jagya''s revenge (Page 4)

mocking_bird Goldie
mocking_bird
mocking_bird

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi12

i really fail to see the logic in this track of Jagaya's revenge from Shiv  by  CVsStern Smileis this an attempt to down him more  in front of Anandi and his family and highlight Shiv.more which i think is not required ..they all respect Shiv and Bhairo has even wished Shiv would have been  his son or his son would have been like Shiv ...are cvs actually making Jagaya a permanent villain ...Wackohis hatred from Shiv is more like showing he will never be at peace seeing shiv happy .. the way Singh family is pampering Shiv..if Jagaya sees that.Stern Smile i am not  going with this turning Jagaya a permanent villian track ...i mean just think from Singh family's side ..what is really their fault now that they should get this punishment for their son going down down down with every passing day and remains idiot forever ...whatever Jagaya did it was a punishment for Dadisaa as well for her previous actions  a lesson for her ..and through this  she realized her previous mistakes ,repented for them ..she has learnt her lesson and changed her old  thinking so now what punishment for her Confusedshe should be granted some benefit ..some blessing for her right works in form of her grandson she lost whom she loved more than anyone   getting some intellect , realize his mistakes and come back to her and be the person like she always wanted in him..instead cvs are making Jagaya more foolish and degrading him even more Stern Smile

I think, the main reason for Jagya seeking revenge is to show that he somehow is a connected to anandi. And this idea I do not like at all. Though Shiv now knows about Jagya,Jagya,on the other hand does not know about the way Shiv is associated with his family and Anandi. 
He probably still thinks Anandi is his obedient and docile ex-wife. IT will be better if Anandi teaches Jagya a lesson and thereby professes her love for Shiv and that wakes up Jagya and brings a smile on Shiv's face as well.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

the_RijPiyuu_SRKpayalibm

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
The only purpose Jug's revenge can serve is comparative to make Anandi realize what a diamond she now has.  

As for Jughead, he took his family for granted and abandoned them like trash just as he did Anandi.  When he returns to Jaitsar he will burn as he observes just how Shiv has replaced him.  Its what he deserves.  

Shiv is dude enuff to handle Jughead and set him straight should he try anything.  It might bring out the mother cub in Daadiji and Anandiji...which would be icing on a fine cake.

I don't think Jughead will redeem himself till he truly hits bottom... and is all alone...so he may just have ways to go there.  

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 19 July 2012 at 7:05pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Malika

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Jagia will definitely turn negative in the comming episodes. It is required to take the story forward and also to justify Shiv Anandi's marriage in the eyes of those audiences who think that anandi should go back to her first husband. Gauri I think will slwoly turn positive.
aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi12

i really fail to see the logic in this track of Jagaya's revenge from Shiv  by  CVsStern Smileis this an attempt to down him more  in front of Anandi and his family and highlight Shiv.more which i think is not required ..they all respect Shiv and Bhairo has even wished Shiv would have been  his son or his son would have been like Shiv ...are cvs actually making Jagaya a permanent villain ...Wackohis hatred from Shiv is more like showing he will never be at peace seeing shiv happy .. the way Singh family is pampering Shiv..if Jagaya sees that.Stern Smile i am not  going with this turning Jagaya a permanent villian track ...i mean just think from Singh family's side ..what is really their fault now that they should get this punishment for their son going down down down with every passing day and remains idiot forever ...whatever Jagaya did it was a punishment for Dadisaa as well for her previous actions  a lesson for her ..and through this  she realized her previous mistakes ,repented for them ..she has learnt her lesson and changed her old  thinking so now what punishment for her Confusedshe should be granted some benefit ..some blessing for her right works in form of her grandson she lost whom she loved more than anyone   getting some intellect , realize his mistakes and come back to her and be the person like she always wanted in him..instead cvs are making Jagaya more foolish and degrading him even more Stern Smile
Even I cant see the logic in this track.While I agree a story needs a negative pole to carry it forward this track of turning Jagya into a villain because he hates Shiv is very unconvincing.
Even if they want to make him into villain find a more convincing way to make him into villain.
Actually DS was a bigger villain than Jagya ever was.If DS can be redeemed why not Jagya?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12BeautifulSoul_AnjanaYYZ

sunitasharma Groupbie
sunitasharma
sunitasharma

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bella-Edward

now he will make sure he starts up Anvi Love Story...
come on dear do it
Samaz mein nahi aaya.
purvim Goldie
purvim
purvim

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=chitra11]I really don't understand jaggu's revenge

har koi to uski insult karta rahta hai even his beloved wife insulted jim in hospital infront of everyone.
To phir shiv ke peeche hi kyon pada hai .

Is he going to completley negative[/QUO
shiv ne to maafi bhi maang li hai. aur kisi aur ne maafi bhi nahi maangi phir bhi jagya ko sirf shiv hi dikhayi deta haiAngryAngryAngryAngry
purvim Goldie
purvim
purvim

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by andv

More than J's revenge what really cracked me up was G telling him that they don't want to take revenge from any body neither A nor anyone else.

First question to G, what else is her so called marriage based on than revenge against the Singhs? (she may term it as saccha pyaar but neither saccha nor pyaar is seen in her feelings.

Second most important question: why does she or J want to take revenge from A now? What wrong has she done to them now? Oops is she realizing that the biggest mistake was to get J and A divorced due to which now she only will have to deal with this sample? Confused
i didn't understend this point OuchOuchOuch
Tuttifrutti Goldie
Tuttifrutti
Tuttifrutti

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Why should not Jagat take a revenge from Shiv...Shiv used his authority and power to bully Jagya...if Jagya was bullying the sabzi wala ..same thing Shiv did to Jagat...be brave jagat..Dear Gauri feed him haldi and milk...badaams..spent 20% of salary on jagat s health...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitasharmapurvimcosmogirl77Piyuu_SRKaparnaumaAnjanaYYZelasingh

Go to top