Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Jagya''s revenge (Page 2)

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinoo

I hope he doesnt use his medical knowledge for something illicit ... like giving shivraj some sort of tablet or injection that poisons him. Shocked ... 'sood sameth' sounds really dangerous.

I hope that he does not go that far.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

purvimpayalibm

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
May be he will send 3-4  bhaji wala bhaiyas on a cycle to collide wit Shiv. He is such a coward that he will not do anything himself. He looks like an earthworm (for the want of a better comparison, no offense meant) in front of Shiv's physique. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitasharmanazsheikhswetha_chrusha4003-Ray-payalibmPiyuu_SRKaparnauma

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by andv

May be he will send 3-4  bhaji wala bhaiyas on a cycle to collide wit Shiv. He is such a coward that he will not do anything himself. He looks like an earthworm (for the want of a better comparison, no offense meant) in front of Shiv's physique. 

Ha ha ha ... yes 3-4 bhaji waalas is definitely sood sameth.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nazsheikhandvrusha4003Piyuu_SRKpayalibmleo4everaparnauma

Daltoni IF-Stunnerz
Daltoni
Daltoni

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
One night in jail, wosent enough for dr Jagat,obviosly he likes to spend more time in thereLOL

Edited by Daltoni - 19 July 2012 at 10:38am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nazsheikhandvpayalibmaparnauma

milindrose IF-Sizzlerz
milindrose
milindrose

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
he is now become stubbon spoilt man ,who can now be revengeous that is exteme ,after so many bashings he is now become rebellious revengeous ,he is talking of insult before his family ,bt how much insulted family is because of his deeds in society he is not known to it ,foolish man 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nazsheikhpurvimandvpayalibmaparnauma

mocking_bird Goldie
mocking_bird
mocking_bird

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged

When he was put behind bars by Shiv, I had a feeling that things will not end here.

Spoilt brat that he is, Jagya will not rest until and unless he seeks his revenge. But, I did not think it would come so soon. I thought he will complete his PG and wait for his opportunity to strike.

For some people habits die hard and Jagya is one of them. I just hope that this time Anandi teaches him a lesson through which she professes her love for Shiv as well. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nazsheikhandvPiyuu_SRKpayalibmAnjanaYYZ

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
More than J's revenge what really cracked me up was G telling him that they don't want to take revenge from any body neither A nor anyone else.

First question to G, what else is her so called marriage based on than revenge against the Singhs? (she may term it as saccha pyaar but neither saccha nor pyaar is seen in her feelings.

Second most important question: why does she or J want to take revenge from A now? What wrong has she done to them now? Oops is she realizing that the biggest mistake was to get J and A divorced due to which now she only will have to deal with this sample? Confused

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitasharmarusha4003poiu123payalibmleo4everAnjanaYYZaparnauma

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
 i really fail to see the logic in this track of Jagaya's revenge from Shiv  by  CVsStern Smileis this an attempt to down him more  in front of Anandi and his family and highlight Shiv.more which i think is not required ..they all respect Shiv and Bhairo has even wished Shiv would have been  his son or his son would have been like Shiv ...are cvs actually making Jagaya a permanent villain ...Wackohis hatred from Shiv is more like showing he will never be at peace seeing shiv happy .. the way Singh family is pampering Shiv..if Jagaya sees that.Stern Smile i am not  going with this turning Jagaya a permanent villian track ...i mean just think from Singh family's side ..what is really their fault now that they should get this punishment for their son going down down down with every passing day and remains idiot forever ...whatever Jagaya did it was a punishment for Dadisaa as well for her previous actions  a lesson for her ..and through this  she realized her previous mistakes ,repented for them ..she has learnt her lesson and changed her old  thinking so now what punishment for her Confusedshe should be granted some benefit ..some blessing for her right works in form of her grandson she lost whom she loved more than anyone   getting some intellect , realize his mistakes and come back to her and be the person like she always wanted in him..instead cvs are making Jagaya more foolish and degrading him even more Stern Smile

Edited by mahi12 - 19 July 2012 at 11:21am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

punchlineJan50payalibmBeautifulSoul_aparnaumaAnjanaYYZ

Go to top