Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purvim thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: andv

More than J's revenge what really cracked me up was G telling him that they don't want to take revenge from any body neither A nor anyone else.

First question to G, what else is her so called marriage based on than revenge against the Singhs? (she may term it as saccha pyaar but neither saccha nor pyaar is seen in her feelings.

Second most important question: why does she or J want to take revenge from A now? What wrong has she done to them now? Oops is she realizing that the biggest mistake was to get J and A divorced due to which now she only will have to deal with this sample? πŸ˜•

i didn't understend this point
Tuttifrutti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Why should not Jagat take a revenge from Shiv...Shiv used his authority and power to bully Jagya...if Jagya was bullying the sabzi wala ..same thing Shiv did to Jagat...be brave jagat..Dear Gauri feed him haldi and milk...badaams..spent 20% of salary on jagat s health...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i am not liking jagiya to be villain track at all..becoz as of now jagiya was a real character..if he becomes total black then it will be filmy story as well..but that's true cv's are making him negative to make anndi realizing shiv's love and forgetting jagiya
but still i want loser jagiya's realization not negativity
craziekudi thumbnail
he is as always a jughead...

whats he gonna do to a collector...

stupid guy...
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Dunno wat he has in mind CVs just want to explore the chemistry between jug and SHIv so they r hatching this new track  🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: cosmogirl77

He will probably rile up Gauri and send her to Jeitsar... He cannot find a better way than this to take revenge...😳

Poor Shiv!!! Already Anandi is fuming on one side, now he will have Gauri fuming on the other side... πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†Gauri will  forget Mr.33 and find ways to latch on to Shiv.

Shiv is already trying to latch on to Anandi by alternately being Casanova,Bechara Besharam etc etc.

If this happens it will be really worth watching.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
My guess : Truth of gauri will come out and J will feel disgusted with her and thn he will get news of ShivAn marriage... and his revenge will be to stop Shiv's marriage by trying to get Anandi back. In whole this... Anandi will fall in love with Shiv.
sunitasharma thumbnail
I dont want anandi to fall in love with shiv before marriage. Because if this happens then to move the story farward they will show tension between shiv and anandi after marriage. I dont want that. Why should shiv pay the price for getting involved with Singh family's zhamelas?
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I dont think Jag can ever harm shiv physically.Thats impossible any dayπŸ˜†
As of harming Shiv using some medical tactis has very less chances until if CVs turn Jag into an obsessive psycho.

I think the only way Jagya can harm Shiv is emotionally.But how that I dont know.As of now jag has just one extra point agaginst Shiv that at the end of the day he is singh's blood and that is a big thing.I really cant say what will happen the day Jags comes to the haveli asking for forgiveness.The females of the Singh family are vulnerable to such emotional blackmailing.And at that moment Jagiya will surely hold a higher stake as compared to Shiv.
Edited by princessyashika - 11 years ago
mankid thumbnail
Nothing he cant do with Shiv!!...he dont have guts to touch him also...his mind is becoming all in negative way...before this.. he will surely get the reason... BADEPAPA and GAURI's Problem...if he get to know the entire story of GAURI with BADEPAPA..what more he can do about Shiv.. he will only be in lonlely.. and lost everything in lifee... But..a day will come... were he needs to face ANANDI - SHIV. got married and leaves happily...

Edited by mankid - 11 years ago