Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: andv

May be he will send 3-4  bhaji wala bhaiyas on a cycle to collide wit Shiv. He is such a coward that he will not do anything himself. He looks like an earthworm (for the want of a better comparison, no offense meant) in front of Shiv's physique. 

Ha ha ha ... yes 3-4 bhaji waalas is definitely sood sameth.
Daltoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
One night in jail, wosent enough for dr Jagat,obviosly he likes to spend more time in there๐Ÿ˜† Edited by Daltoni - 11 years ago
milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
he is now become stubbon spoilt man ,who can now be revengeous that is exteme ,after so many bashings he is now become rebellious revengeous ,he is talking of insult before his family ,bt how much insulted family is because of his deeds in society he is not known to it ,foolish man 
mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

When he was put behind bars by Shiv, I had a feeling that things will not end here.

Spoilt brat that he is, Jagya will not rest until and unless he seeks his revenge. But, I did not think it would come so soon. I thought he will complete his PG and wait for his opportunity to strike.

For some people habits die hard and Jagya is one of them. I just hope that this time Anandi teaches him a lesson through which she professes her love for Shiv as well. 

andv thumbnail
More than J's revenge what really cracked me up was G telling him that they don't want to take revenge from any body neither A nor anyone else.

First question to G, what else is her so called marriage based on than revenge against the Singhs? (she may term it as saccha pyaar but neither saccha nor pyaar is seen in her feelings.

Second most important question: why does she or J want to take revenge from A now? What wrong has she done to them now? Oops is she realizing that the biggest mistake was to get J and A divorced due to which now she only will have to deal with this sample? ๐Ÿ˜•
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
 i really fail to see the logic in this track of Jagaya's revenge from Shiv  by  CVs๐Ÿ˜ณis this an attempt to down him more  in front of Anandi and his family and highlight Shiv.more which i think is not required ..they all respect Shiv and Bhairo has even wished Shiv would have been  his son or his son would have been like Shiv ...are cvs actually making Jagaya a permanent villain ...his hatred from Shiv is more like showing he will never be at peace seeing shiv happy .. the way Singh family is pampering Shiv..if Jagaya sees that.๐Ÿ˜ณ i am not  going with this turning Jagaya a permanent villian track ...i mean just think from Singh family's side ..what is really their fault now that they should get this punishment for their son going down down down with every passing day and remains idiot forever ...whatever Jagaya did it was a punishment for Dadisaa as well for her previous actions  a lesson for her ..and through this  she realized her previous mistakes ,repented for them ..she has learnt her lesson and changed her old  thinking so now what punishment for her ๐Ÿ˜•she should be granted some benefit ..some blessing for her right works in form of her grandson she lost whom she loved more than anyone   getting some intellect , realize his mistakes and come back to her and be the person like she always wanted in him..instead cvs are making Jagaya more foolish and degrading him even more ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago
Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
He will probably rile up Gauri and send her to Jeitsar... He cannot find a better way than this to take revenge...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Poor Shiv!!! Already Anandi is fuming on one side, now he will have Gauri fuming on the other side... ๐Ÿ˜†
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Jagya and revenge?

If he is really on his revenge mission than gauri should be on the top of the list. No1 insulted him more than his lovely wife.

Well I must say all the best to shiv as he is included in bashing list of honhar doctors..

Better he should concentrate on his MS instead of this silly revenge drama.๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by -ASTHA- - 11 years ago
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ASTHA-

Jagya and revenge?

If he is really on his revenge mission than gauri should be on the top of the list. No1 insulted him more than his lovely wife.

Well I must say all the best to shiv as he is included in bashing list of honhar doctors..

Better he should concentrate on his MS instead of this silly revenge drama.๐Ÿ˜Š

Astha Jagaya's MS will be lingering untill he gets on right path๐Ÿ˜†till then his brain will be occupied with these silly thoughts and morever Bade papa too has made his entry so new drama will begin now that will  keep Jagaya busy so where is time for MS๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago
Bella-Edward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
now he will make sure he starts up Anvi Love Story...
come on dear do it