Jagya''s revenge

smeenakshi76 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
So, jagya is planning to take revenge from shiv, woh bhi with interest. what will he do?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I hope he doesnt use his medical knowledge for something illicit ... like giving shivraj some sort of tablet or injection that poisons him. 😲 ... 'sood sameth' sounds really dangerous.
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
no idea what he will do...but i am afraid that he will try to create problem in his life... ðŸ¤”
chitra11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really don't understand jaggu's revenge

har koi to uski insult karta rahta hai even his beloved wife insulted jim in hospital infront of everyone.
To phir shiv ke peeche hi kyon pada hai .

Is he going to completley negative
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
He seemed to have developed an obsession for Shiv all of a sudden.
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chitra11

har koi to uski insult karta rahta hai even his beloved wife insulted jim in hospital infront of everyone.

yes i thought so...he is gonna be the villain! ðŸ˜•
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
shiv humiliated him in front of his bapusa ... not a bunch of complete strangers...
he doesnt really care about the humiliation in front of the sng crowd...

He has always tried hard to earn back his bapusa's respect and approval ... and even if he couldnt earn bapusa's approval... he didnt want to further plummet down in bapusa's disapproval... he wanted to show that minus the anandi factor, he is really a responsible son... or individual... and being arrested for drunken brawls is not the best set of events to be presented to his father.
aparnauma thumbnail
Originally posted by: chitra11

After the divorce came through Gauri's negativity has lost it's sting.So they are turning Jagya into a negative character I guess.I hope it is not going to be like this though.
aparnauma thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinoo

I hope he doesnt use his medical knowledge for something illicit ... like giving shivraj some sort of tablet or injection that poisons him. 😲 ... 'sood sameth' sounds really dangerous.

I hope that he does not go that far.
andv thumbnail
May be he will send 3-4  bhaji wala bhaiyas on a cycle to collide wit Shiv. He is such a coward that he will not do anything himself. He looks like an earthworm (for the want of a better comparison, no offense meant) in front of Shiv's physique.