Humse Hai Life

India-Forums

Humse Hai Life
Humse Hai Life

No Rags But Sia talks affectionately about him (Page 2)

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakura_bb

I still believe that Raghav will be coming...Himansh bas aise hi tweet nahi kia that he is shooting.

May be the pic we got was a rehearsal scene.

I just loved the way Sia was talking about raghav today!!!Day Dreaming

"Jab hum hasenge toh ek hasi Raghav ka bhi hoga.."

OMG...that was beautiful!! Day Dreaming

And pata nahi 'Pushpa' kisne bola tha...I felt like it was Raghav...but may be its due to I am hearing this name after such a long time!!

@red THIS!! only this is an acceptable explanation ... actually this is the only explanation... thanx Saku!! and if this is not the case then i am just giving up ... come on ... Ab Sia,Juno waapas se ek jaise kapde to nahi phnenge na ... and juno ki topi bhi thi wo waali scene meLOL  and that dude with the guitar jo us raat ko waha tha ... with Sia Raghav yaar ...

those pics must be of  rehearsals ... but do they rehearse with so many people around??? . god ... so confused yaar!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sakura_bb

sakura_bb IF-Rockerz
sakura_bb
sakura_bb

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Himansh was there for a short time...to probably alag se rehearsal nahi kia...waise hi rehearse kar lia tha...

He shot for the scene...he was wearing a Raghav type tshirt...woh scene kavi delete ho hi nahi sakta he!!!!
Raghav will be coming in next week

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jane_krittzz...

esha_friends20 IF-Dazzler
esha_friends20
esha_friends20

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged

Himansh was there for a short time...to probably alag se rehearsal nahi kia...waise hi rehearse kar lia tha...

He shot for the scene...he was wearing a Raghav type tshirt...woh scene kavi delete ho hi nahi sakta he!!!!

let see pat he chal jayegaa kya hoga
Bhavikakosambia IF-Dazzler
Bhavikakosambia
Bhavikakosambia

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
ur rite medha when said pushpa i felt  like raghav said it 
Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged

but Raghav type t-shirt pehenkar wo rehrarsal kyu karega ...  hmmm ...  maybe he got ready for the shot before Sia did .. Sia ne to celebration waala hi dress pahen rakha tha ...

Go to top