Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Badtamizee,Behoodgi,Kiss me I LOVE it! (Page 15)

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jen-

Tanuwa, backseat of the SUV would be so bloody hot man, but SP nuns HATE us  Stern Smile I say anywhere as long as Khushi is wearing pretty clothes, theyre both clean & there are NO candles and flowers or cheesy bahon ke darmiya and in lamho ki daman mein.. 

OMG please. You know how much I despise those songs. I say no music at all. Let the moans do the talking. WinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manjhapixiegirl

-HoneyBoo- IF-Rockerz
-HoneyBoo-
-HoneyBoo-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
OMG I wasnt able to get rid of the intense blush after watching today's epi and after the reading this post...im blushing even more...and my mom is sitting right beside...and im still smiling and blushing like crazy...ok i need to go tell her tht it was the epi which is why im smiling before she starts thinking that im texting a guy...lol..

Tfs a lovely post...

=Simran=

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoo598

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
I know, sometimes, I forget im watching an SP show & in the josh & heat of the moment cause you know im surrounded my hotness and fire, I wish for like things that are almost going to happen to happen even though never in a 100 years will it happen LOL But they showed CPR which was BOLD for SP LOLOMGOMG IF YOU GET ME A CLOSET ILL GET YOU A CLOSET... You know what can you just get me the man himself, you will be blessed for life if you do such a guni deed.

laddoo598pixiegirl

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

Tanuwa, backseat of the SUV would be so bloody hot man, but SP nuns HATE us  Stern Smile I say anywhere as long as Khushi is wearing pretty clothes, theyre both clean & there are NO candles and flowers or cheesy bahon ke darmiya and in lamho ki daman mein.. 

OMG please. You know how much I despise those songs. I say no music at all. Let the moans do the talking. WinkLOL
ROTFL, we wish... We will get some random music, its SPs tradition but if were surprised then I say go for it 4lions Cool Saare neeyam tod do, neyam pe chalna chod do Cool

laddoo598pixiegirl

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

ROTFL, we wish... We will get some random music, its SPs tradition but if were surprised then I say go for it 4lions Cool Saare neeyam tod do, neyam pe chalna chod do Cool

If they must use a BG, let them make a chant of sorts out of Khushi saying 'Hai devi maiyaa' and Arnav saying "What The" with the occassional "Arnav jeee" from Khushi's side and a husky "Khushii" from Arnav's side.Wink

And then Lakshmi jee can go "Mehhh" when ultimate nirvana is achieved.

manjhapixiegirl

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

If they must use a BG, let them make a chant of sorts out of Khushi saying 'Hai devi maiyaa' and Arnav saying "What The" with the occassional "Arnav jeee" from Khushi's side and a husky "Khushii" from Arnav's side.Wink

And then Lakshmi jee can go "Mehhh" when ultimate nirvana is achieved.
LMAO, yeaah man, that be the best BG music this show has ever gotten Cool Oh how I fadaq you and your thinking Tanu-wa Heart Meeeh would be pretty epic, it will symbolise that all souls have now peacefully rested LMAO, including LaxmiJi, I know she loves ArHi... 

laddoo598

roldc Goldie
roldc
roldc

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rita.C

Originally posted by ASRsweetKKG

Clapagree with u dear...
</div>
awesome episodeStar

<font color="#cc0000">ASR was in his full flirty mood todayEmbarrassed</font>
<font color="#cc0000">...omg..he is gonna make khushi admit him as her hubby...Wink</font>
<font color="#cc0000">when he said tat "beevi ho tum mere...& if i want i can do more" ufff...Blushing</font>
<font color="#cc0000">the nok-joke b4 he was going was awesome...the way he said 2 her come with him & u can see taj mahal, agra &all...omgShocked...is tat the same angry young man ASR???Smile</font>
<font color="#cc0000">i am dead...</font>

<font color="#cc00cc">{guys..pls dont bash HP the secret agent of poojaliLOL...he is far better than poojali...</font>
<font color="#cc00cc">and say a big thnx 2 him 4 taking chutti in today's night & leaving khushi alone in her paagalpan Arnav's hand}Embarrassed</font>

<font color="#0066ff">completely in arhi land now...Day Dreaming</font>
<font color="#0066ff">cant wait 2 see khushi is gonna go near 2 him & hug him as he challenged 2day...Tongue</font>
<font color="#0066ff">after tat she has 2 promise her word tat she'll consider him as her husband...Wink</font>
<font color="#0066ff">then after tatt????? after tat wat guys.Embarrassed...wat'll happen wen she admit him..? she has 2 obey & follow his words..then wat guys...????.Wink..omg myguttermind is full charged now...LOL</font>

<div>

Not a lot of hopes for the aftermath of it all. Big C is the carrot CVs dangle in front of us donkeys/viewers. Itni zaldi kuch nahin hone wala..LOL

Thank you for the reply!

Tanu loved the episode. I was mentally bemoaning the fact that the scorching chemistry has died to the extent that they sleep in the same bed now without any qualms or palpitations and now this
Hot stuff !!!
I agree with you. The big C is the carrot and we are unlikely to we it happening soon.

Whenever it happens, For me the interesting would be to see how will the CV s pull it off, will they do justice to the promise of intemse passion while satisfying the Indian family viewing public- that's an incredibly hard one and if they can pull it off which is pretty much impossible they deserve the puritanical passion award;)
I think they will have to settle for the sweet tender version which should pretty good too

Rita, if anyone can do this, its team IPK. Take today's scenario for example. Both of them were fully clothed, no kiss, no peck even, no hug, and yet, they burnt the screen down. The chemistry was that sizzling. Passion was running high. If they take the same route with the big C, then it will be one heck of a scene. Personally, I don't see ArHi having a conventional SR with a decorated bed, candles, rose petals and all...Its so not them you know..If you ask me, I want it to be  spur of the moment thing, its so much more hotter that way!Wink

Hottie in an interview said that he does not understand why the audience loves him.    I wish he would visit the forum today to understand why all his deewanis are drooling, swooning and hyperventilating over him.  

Thanks to Hottie's hotness in full on mode, tonight deewanions' spouses are going to be extra happy due to overdose of hormones from their wivesWink.    Hottie aur Sundari ke beech agar ab tak kuch huwa nahi toh kya  ... female fans ke gharon mein bahut kuch hone wala hai aaj raat ko thanks to the impact of Hottie's hotnessWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

laddoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Happy-go-lucky

Are u making a post after a long time or is it me who missed your posts by any chance? I wanted to say i just simply love ur posts, read some of them before I joined IF recently, n I've religiously hunted d forum 4 ur daily dose of humor but cudn't find ur post... Now, coming to today's post, it was bang-on girl! My reactions were pretty much similar to yours while i was watcing d epi... HP saying abt '...gul khila rahe hai.' - rofl at that... N asr-khushi convo was hilarious... I really like ur sense of humour... :-)

No no, I don't post very often these days, that is all..

Thank you for the reply, and for liking my brand of humour..LOL

Go to top