Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Badtamizee,Behoodgi,Kiss me I LOVE it! (Page 13)

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asha...

My Brain-wa has gone for toss...me copy and pasting my lame comment from Annie's thread

I officially hate HP...second miss kiss Broken Heart. But I loved the events that led up to it.

We have smexy, flirty, mischievous, teasing, challenging, predatory ASR on one hand...and a resistant flamboyant KKG on the other. Boy...do they know how to play the cat and mouse chase game ... Blushing

Now if HP hadn't disturbed them who knows if they would have gone the whole way

I loved how the cvs Incorporated the old scenes which were actually quite daunting in some way... in a rough romantic play...

Anybody care to tell why KKGSR is resisting...contract?? Or is she playing hard to get ??

Its a SP Nun thing. Women are not supposed to like sex or sexual contact. No no, acchi sanskari girls will try to resist up until the very last moment. The holier than thou attitude is quite boring and cliched if you ask me..LOL

Yaar aaj toh I felt like hitting HP on the head with ASR's tattered shoes. And did you look at the way he was staring at them so coolly? At least have the decency to look ashamed Hari Prakash!LOL

ASR toh killed me today. Legit.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rita.CpeppygeekKookiemonster

peppygeek Goldie
peppygeek
peppygeek

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Rudali? Really?!

This one defines you:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoo598

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
The volcano is finally going to erupt as chotay's chotay , finally after eons has ditched the "dormant" mode and now has entered the " very active" zone.
I am all for behoodapan/badtameezi talk as I am a total behoodi and a grade A badtameez too..LOL.
The more Khushi plays hard to get ,the more badtameez and behooda will ASR become...Lets see what's gonna happen.

Edited by kookie2020 - 19 July 2012 at 12:48pm

laddoo598

peppygeek Goldie
peppygeek
peppygeek

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

ASR toh killed me today. Legit.

Amen to that sister.

laddoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rita.C

Originally posted by ASRsweetKKG

Clapagree with u dear...
</div>
awesome episodeStar

<font color="#cc0000">ASR was in his full flirty mood todayEmbarrassed</font>
<font color="#cc0000">...omg..he is gonna make khushi admit him as her hubby...Wink</font>
<font color="#cc0000">when he said tat "beevi ho tum mere...& if i want i can do more" ufff...Blushing</font>
<font color="#cc0000">the nok-joke b4 he was going was awesome...the way he said 2 her come with him & u can see taj mahal, agra &all...omgShocked...is tat the same angry young man ASR???Smile</font>
<font color="#cc0000">i am dead...</font>

<font color="#cc00cc">{guys..pls dont bash HP the secret agent of poojaliLOL...he is far better than poojali...</font>
<font color="#cc00cc">and say a big thnx 2 him 4 taking chutti in today's night & leaving khushi alone in her paagalpan Arnav's hand}Embarrassed</font>

<font color="#0066ff">completely in arhi land now...Day Dreaming</font>
<font color="#0066ff">cant wait 2 see khushi is gonna go near 2 him & hug him as he challenged 2day...Tongue</font>
<font color="#0066ff">after tat she has 2 promise her word tat she'll consider him as her husband...Wink</font>
<font color="#0066ff">then after tatt????? after tat wat guys.Embarrassed...wat'll happen wen she admit him..? she has 2 obey & follow his words..then wat guys...????.Wink..omg myguttermind is full charged now...LOL</font>

<div>

Not a lot of hopes for the aftermath of it all. Big C is the carrot CVs dangle in front of us donkeys/viewers. Itni zaldi kuch nahin hone wala..LOL

Thank you for the reply!

Tanu loved the episode. I was mentally bemoaning the fact that the scorching chemistry has died to the extent that they sleep in the same bed now without any qualms or palpitations and now this
Hot stuff !!!
I agree with you. The big C is the carrot and we are unlikely to we it happening soon.

Whenever it happens, For me the interesting would be to see how will the CV s pull it off, will they do justice to the promise of intemse passion while satisfying the Indian family viewing public- that's an incredibly hard one and if they can pull it off which is pretty much impossible they deserve the puritanical passion award;)
I think they will have to settle for the sweet tender version which should pretty good too

Rita, if anyone can do this, its team IPK. Take today's scenario for example. Both of them were fully clothed, no kiss, no peck even, no hug, and yet, they burnt the screen down. The chemistry was that sizzling. Passion was running high. If they take the same route with the big C, then it will be one heck of a scene. Personally, I don't see ArHi having a conventional SR with a decorated bed, candles, rose petals and all...Its so not them you know..If you ask me, I want it to be  spur of the moment thing, its so much more hotter that way!Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rita.Croldc

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kookie2020

The volcano is finally going to erupt as chotay's chotay has finally after eons  has ditched the "dormant" mode and now has entered the " very active" zone.
I am all for behoodapan/badtameezi talk as I am a total behoodi and a grade A badtameez too..LOL.
The more Khushi plays hard to get ,the more badtameez and behooda will ASR become...Lets see what's gonna happen.

Hello Hi kookie jee. I am the self proclaimed queen of behoodis. Its always such a pleasure to meet fellow gutter minded phankis..Big smile

Here's to chotey's reawakening.

Kookiemonster

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peppygeek

Today's episode on loop anyone? Did I mention how much I love Ismailvegamze?!

Will talk about Arnav and Khushi when I get over their scenes today. Background score was a double treat. Still swooning.

WORD WOMAN!!! They used to perfect BGs today..Old sets of BGs, and Rabba Vey when needed of course. Big smile

peppygeek

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lazyleaves

Originally posted by lazyleaves

You always mention about some or the other kind of wetness but never give details Cry Now this crying smiley will flood your post

Just imagine being seduced by THE ASR. Mein to mar hi jaati Blushing

9 year 3 day olds do not need to know the details about getting wet and all. Waisey bhi, didn't you see, they got wet because they threw water at each other. Itna bhi nahin samajhti?Tongue

Yaar, forget about being seduced by him, watching him seduce someone is injurious to health. Tachycardia, hyperventilation and all that jazz..LOL

Yes they threw water at each other in the room which suddenly turned in to tea and coffee when they went downstairs LOL Watching is injurious, being a victim is fatal Wink

Khushi jee is hale and hearty bey. But yes, her la petite mort moment is impending. Tab she will die.Wink

Go to top