Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Badtamizee,Behoodgi,Kiss me I LOVE it! (Page 12)

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by -Jen-

I know in IF writing in caps is considered screaming so im going to scream online since I cant scream with my voice gone 
AHHH 
OMG
I LOVE ASR I LOVE BARUN SOBTI I LOVE ARHI I LOVE THIS EFFING SHOW
OMG
SO AMAZING
SO EPIC
I LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT IT
KSO 
HIM GRABBING HER,SHOWING HIS HAQ, ALL THE MANHANDLING, GOSH IT WAS SO THEM
EEEKS
I SOBTIGASMED THROUGHOUT IT ALL
OMFG HP I WANTED TO FRIGGIN KILL THAT DUDE
I HOPE ARNAV DISTURBS HIM AND LAXMI ROMANCING ONE DAY
LALALALALA
I CANT WAIT FOR TOMRROW
GOSH MY ASRS SUCH A SMARTYPANTS WITH THE WHOLE DEAL, SAUDA, AND CHALLENGE THING
THATS RIGHT BABY THATS HOW ARHI WORK
OMG
IM GONNA DIEEE TOMRROW WITH HOTNESS
WHY ISNT TOMRROW COMING
I LOVE YOU
NO I FADAQ YOU
AMAZING POST WOMAN
LALALALALA 
ILOVEBARUNSOBTI 

JEN-WA, LET US SCREAM TOGETHER!!! EEEKS!!!

Okay, I freaking loved the return of sharts, saudas, and challenges! No matter who wins and who loses, the outcome is always hot. For example, sangeet wala challenge, 'nuff said!

I FADAQ YOU TOO, despite you being my saut and all.

What the hell Jen, how are we supposed to be normal and functioning for the next 20 or so hours? How??? And there was no precap either. Had hoti hai teasing ki!

Jen-wa, the smirks, the onslaught of smirks killed me today!!! Bloody hot stuff!
I KNOW RIGHT. ITS JUST SO THEM. THEYRE SO FRIGGIN RAW AND PASSIONATE & JUST THEM Heart UFF ASR <3
wait im supposed to be mad at him...
SCREW IT HES SEXY 
Sautness ko jaane do for today, kay, our man was so sexy so hot so sexy and hot and more sexy and more hot today like OMGOMGOMG LETS JUST KEEP CALM AND LOWE BARUN SOBTI
LALALALAILOVEBARUNSOBTI
the smirks are like instant golis to your heart
*ASR SMIRKS*
*JENWA AND TANUWA AND ALL THE PHANKIS DIE*
straight to the heart. 
How will I survive? How?? Kaise?? I need a day off work tomrrow too... Hmmm nautanki kareka padi...

I am so fickle bey! Mad? Why will I ever be mad at him? LOL Was it me who was bashing me left,right, and center after he spewed bullshit? This dude is making me bi-polar. Kabhi mohabbat, kabhi nafraat...LOL

Woman, you need to stay at home tomorrow? A drenched hotwa is on the way. His hotness will hit the roof in rain. I need you to gush with me!

ILL BE HERE FOR US BABY Heart EEEKS ill try to be home tomorrow! Like I said natak and dirama kareka padi LOL LOL and I KNOW HES MAKING ME BIPOLAR TOO. I was like friggin spewing gaalis at this man exactly a week ago & now im like "marry me" Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anodaksgfanladdoo598

spate22 IF-Sizzlerz
spate22
spate22

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Oh, laddoo!! I always have a good laugh whenever I read your posts!! LOLLOL You're hilarious and naughty!! EmbarrassedLOL

Shreya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoo598

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

My Brain-wa has gone for toss...me copy and pasting my lame comment from Annie's thread

I officially hate HP...second miss kiss Broken Heart. But I loved the events that led up to it.

We have smexy, flirty, mischievous, teasing, challenging, predatory ASR on one hand...and a resistant flamboyant KKG on the other. Boy...do they know how to play the cat and mouse chase game ... Blushing

Now if HP hadn't disturbed them who knows if they would have gone the whole way

I loved how the cvs Incorporated the old scenes which were actually quite daunting in some way... in a rough romantic play...

Anybody care to tell why KKGSR is resisting...contract?? Or is she playing hard to get ??

laddoo598

Happy-go-lucky Goldie
Happy-go-lucky
Happy-go-lucky

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Are u making a post after a long time or is it me who missed your posts by any chance? I wanted to say i just simply love ur posts, read some of them before I joined IF recently, n I've religiously hunted d forum 4 ur daily dose of humor but cudn't find ur post... Now, coming to today's post, it was bang-on girl! My reactions were pretty much similar to yours while i was watcing d epi... HP saying abt '...gul khila rahe hai.' - rofl at that... N asr-khushi convo was hilarious... I really like ur sense of humour... :-)

laddoo598

anodaksgfan IF-Rockerz
anodaksgfan
anodaksgfan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
awesome...
barun sobti was awesome beyond words!!!!!
how hot is he??

i was watching the show and my dad was around..
i just told him to go upstairs and rest during the ad..rofl..
i so knew the hotness was coming..haha..and we get a lil crazyy__oh no no a whole lot f crazy seeing him..

laddoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

I know in IF writing in caps is considered screaming so im going to scream online since I cant scream with my voice gone 
AHHH 
OMG
I LOVE ASR I LOVE BARUN SOBTI I LOVE ARHI I LOVE THIS EFFING SHOW
OMG
SO AMAZING
SO EPIC
I LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT IT
KSO 
HIM GRABBING HER,SHOWING HIS HAQ, ALL THE MANHANDLING, GOSH IT WAS SO THEM
EEEKS
I SOBTIGASMED THROUGHOUT IT ALL
OMFG HP I WANTED TO FRIGGIN KILL THAT DUDE
I HOPE ARNAV DISTURBS HIM AND LAXMI ROMANCING ONE DAY
LALALALALA
I CANT WAIT FOR TOMRROW
GOSH MY ASRS SUCH A SMARTYPANTS WITH THE WHOLE DEAL, SAUDA, AND CHALLENGE THING
THATS RIGHT BABY THATS HOW ARHI WORK
OMG
IM GONNA DIEEE TOMRROW WITH HOTNESS
WHY ISNT TOMRROW COMING
I LOVE YOU
NO I FADAQ YOU
AMAZING POST WOMAN
LALALALALA 
ILOVEBARUNSOBTI 

JEN-WA, LET US SCREAM TOGETHER!!! EEEKS!!!

Okay, I freaking loved the return of sharts, saudas, and challenges! No matter who wins and who loses, the outcome is always hot. For example, sangeet wala challenge, 'nuff said!

I FADAQ YOU TOO, despite you being my saut and all.

What the hell Jen, how are we supposed to be normal and functioning for the next 20 or so hours? How??? And there was no precap either. Had hoti hai teasing ki!

Jen-wa, the smirks, the onslaught of smirks killed me today!!! Bloody hot stuff!
I KNOW RIGHT. ITS JUST SO THEM. THEYRE SO FRIGGIN RAW AND PASSIONATE & JUST THEM Heart UFF ASR <3
wait im supposed to be mad at him...
SCREW IT HES SEXY 
Sautness ko jaane do for today, kay, our man was so sexy so hot so sexy and hot and more sexy and more hot today like OMGOMGOMG LETS JUST KEEP CALM AND LOWE BARUN SOBTI
LALALALAILOVEBARUNSOBTI
the smirks are like instant golis to your heart
*ASR SMIRKS*
*JENWA AND TANUWA AND ALL THE PHANKIS DIE*
straight to the heart. 
How will I survive? How?? Kaise?? I need a day off work tomrrow too... Hmmm nautanki kareka padi...

I am so fickle bey! Mad? Why will I ever be mad at him? LOL Was it me who was bashing me left,right, and center after he spewed bullshit? This dude is making me bi-polar. Kabhi mohabbat, kabhi nafraat...LOL

Woman, you need to stay at home tomorrow? A drenched hotwa is on the way. His hotness will hit the roof in rain. I need you to gush with me!

ILL BE HERE FOR US BABY Heart EEEKS ill try to be home tomorrow! Like I said natak and dirama kareka padi LOL LOL and I KNOW HES MAKING ME BIPOLAR TOO. I was like friggin spewing gaalis at this man exactly a week ago & now im like "marry me" Blushing
'

Jen-wa, tell me your exact thoughts when he swiped her hair to the side. And also when he traps her by the staircase, she says she will accept him as her hubby when she willingly runs into his arms and he says "Deal?"..Hotwa-gasmic stuff bey..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manjhapixiegirl

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Tanu Hug

Aye haye...will you be able to sleep tonight...I think not! More than KKGSR, it seems Laddoo Rani  hyperventilate kar rahi hai LOL

Arre yaar...how do you do this...add more spice and fun to the episode woth your hilarious comments? Fabulous post yaar Clap

Hot hot hot!!! I think everyone must have loved today's episode...

Finally! This is the M&B tyoe of scenes we all wanted to see...ASR, seducing, wooing, romancing his wife, with passion and possessiveness in him...absolutely sure of himself, not backing off...

Whats with all the interruptions?!! Angry

I hope the much hyped rain scene or whatever they plan to show atleast ends in a kiss...this game has been going for more than a year now...ek Arhi kiss toh banta hai...

Lord knows remarriage kab dikhayenge...kam se kam romance toh acche se dikhao Embarrassed

Edited by sbk2 - 19 July 2012 at 12:42pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rita.Casha...laddoo598pixiegirl

peppygeek Goldie
peppygeek
peppygeek

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Today's episode on loop anyone? Did I mention how much I love Ismailvegamze?!

Will talk about Arnav and Khushi when I get over their scenes today. Background score was a double treat. Still swooning.

laddoo598

Go to top