Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Badtamizee,Behoodgi,Kiss me I LOVE it! (Page 11)

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Your post cracked me big time!ROFL
Loved your sense of humor.
SP's nun HP!ROFL
My computer screen is already on fire at ASR's hot encounter and killer smirk! When he really gonna do the real one what will happen to our IF girls.Have to book a seat in heaven from now.
Plz ASR give Khushi the pleasureful pain this time.Wink
Completely drenched in Arhi land!
When tomorrow will come!
Oh gosh my fasting is starting from tomorrow. What gonna happened to me! 

Edited by sohara - 19 July 2012 at 12:07pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoo598

simran04 IF-Dazzler
simran04
simran04

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Awesome postClap and totally agree wid u!!Thumbs Up

laddoo598

sheanuzz Goldie
sheanuzz
sheanuzz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=laddoo598]CVs, you sneaky people! You gave us ASR coming out of the closet (all pun intended) as a precap yesterday, while you saved almost kiss #2 for the actual episode? Do you know what your decision did to women across the world? We didn't get a chance to chase our families away, thereby ensuring we get to watch this episode ALONE, we didn't prepare for fans and cold glasses of water to be by our side, we didn't even have the smelting salt handy, and all that jazz. You just made women all across the world look like squealing, blushing, hyperventilating fools!PinchLOL  But yes, what an episode. Way to put an end to all speculations concerning Arnav and Khushi's chemistry going for a toss. Maan gaye aapko!

Arnav:
Hello Sweetheart.

Khushi:
Awww my laad governor, wait I must not smile. He is cute, but that doesn't mean he gets a free license to be a grade A jerk.

Arnav:
Do you remember anything? You in my closet? Do you have a closet fetish? We could always try it out you know. The closet is quite sturdy.

Khushi:
No, I don't remember anything. What is there to remember anyway? We haven't actually done anything you know.Are you sure you don't want to get chotey checked out?

Arnav:
I will get you wet, literally that is. The viewers will get wet figuratively then.

Khushi:
What the? If all I get is literal bheegna, then I am gone from here.

Arnav:
Don't you walk away from me! I am not finished here. Chotey has awakened after eons. Don't waste the opportunity Khushi.

Khushi:
You are all talk, no action. What will you do huh? What?

Me:
Wait, wait, wait. That was the badtameezee/character dheela twirl from all those episodes ago, does that mean badtameezee will be back, does it??Big smile

Arnav:
For starters, lets get that dori open. What the? Woman, where is the dori? When did you stop wearing outfits without doris? Why did it take me this long to realize that you have ditched doris?

Me:
I know dude. You had lost your touch. You used to know her bangle size and other sizes too I figured. And look at you now. But its not too late. Your eagerness if making up quite well for months of inactivity.LOL

Khushi:
Oh no you don't. I must play hard to get. 'Cause that's what SP heroines do.

Arnav: Well, I am not your typical sissy SP hero, not for the most part anyway. Now I am in the mood to do some badtameezee.

Khushi:
You cannot do that! Forum says it will be post marital rape.

Arnav:
Yes I can. You are my wife Dammit. And come on, you and I both know you are dying to get rid of the Kumari from your name, and no, two people doing it willingly does not equate rape. Plus, the forum has been begging me to get down to badtameezee for months now. So lets just get started, shall we?

Khushi:
I don't consider you my husband!

Arnav:
You will, after you experience my killer kissing skills.

Khushi:
Hey Devi Maiyaa. This Dhak Dhak will be death of me one day. Who am I kidding? I have been waiting for this moment since diwali last year. Bring it on Raizada!

Me:
Any moment now, SP nuns will barge in.Geek

Hari-I-am-shameless-Prakash/ SP nun's representative for the day:
*Stares abashedly* Oooh Arnav bhaiyaa aur Khushi Bhabi gul khila rahe hain? SP nuns said I must stop them, or they will make sheek kabab out of my Lakshmi jee! Yo, bro, Nani called you two down.

Arnav:
What the? Yet another incomplete kiss.F*L. I should just change my name to Arnav Adhoora Singh Raizada.

Who got who wet?:

Nani:
Why are you two wet?

Arnav:
Khushi did it.

Khushi:
No he did it. I mean no, I got wet by myself. Self help and all, you know Nani jee.

Nani: T
sk tsk, Chotey, I had high hopes from you.

Arnav:
Whatever. Satsang anyone? Rudali needs to be reassured that she is still the center of everyone's universe.

Haq, Confidence, Cheekiness-Need I say more?

ASR:
Did I hurt you, baby? I didn't mean to. You bruise like a peach, why is that?

Khushi:
Yes you did. Its always pain with you. Ever heard of pleasureful pain? Hickeys? When am I getting those?

ASR:
Soon my love. As soon as you accept me as your husband and come running into my arms.

Khushi:
What the? That's not happening.

ASR:
Oh it will. I will make it happen.

Me:
Freaking confidence, possessiveness, and sadda haq! Kill me!

NK:
Iss war ko kya naam doon?

Me:
NK, that is anything but war. Iss hawtness ko kya naam doon is more like it.Blushing

I am way too excited to talk about Payaliya's dukh bhari katha, and AnJhali's usual rudali stance. Jao jao, sab satsang pe jao, and go to as many temples as you like. Buh Bye!Big smile

Tomorrow needs to get here already! CVs are such teases, left us without a precap. Arnav Singh Raizada is kinda wearing the diwali outfit, is it the clothe of choice for moments when things get really heated up? You never know..LOL

Only one farmayish, please don't let Khushi wear that hideous green anarkali for the rain sequence.

Alright, back to drooling now. Drool veyy...
[/QUOTE

Oh my God !!!!!!! Still holding on to my tummy laughing!! Laddoo what a style of writing!1 Remember yours was the first post I read when I came on to the forum... a similar one... brought on memories ...Smile

laddoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nainz.

Now what was that again!?! ROFL I just love your posts Tanu !Hug Nani's gutter interpretation of the scene had me in splits ! ROFL.ROFL

Arnav - Badtameez - Flirty - Shameless - Singh Raizada in action!Big smileI had a gutter thought when he moved her hair from one side of the neck...Blushing.LOLif you know what I mean! Silly Then the way he grabbed her by the hair and brought her closer, Thank god, nobody was sitting beside me to see my phangurling state... Must say, it was a good trick by the CVs to give us the closet precap and not this one..

SaRun - The sparks that flew during the Diwali scene were back today!Silly They sizzle on-screen, like literally!

HP - Kabab mein haddi !Tongue My god! He was staring at them unabashedly...Shocked.LOL

What is going to happen tomorrow? Khushi running into ASR's arms out of fear?Tongue After all thats the condition right?Wink

Naina!!! Woman, where are you these days?Hug

@Red: I toh thought bitwa would give her a hickey, kissing her neck properly this time. But mere gutter fantasies peh Khushi ney literally pani phed diya!LOL
luvarshi Senior Member
luvarshi
luvarshi

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Awesome ClapClapClapROFLROFLROFL

laddoo598

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Laddooo .. Awesome post! Clap

Arnav was in full form.. I was in for a shock when he pulled her so close and started smiling his trademark smirk looking all hot and ready to consume..  BlushingFreak! You are so right! CV's should have warned us.. They just dropped a bomb on us today and sat back to watch the choas later in glee.. Oh my.. Drool ve it is Day Dreaming

laddoo598

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pixiegirl

Originally posted by -Jen-

Originally posted by -ritchelle-

Originally posted by pixiegirl

Tanuwa, awesome post rey,   Hug

Me, too lost in ArHi magic to say anything coherent. Haawwtness ne maar daala. Badtameezee pe toh ab main utra hi nahi Embarrassed Kyon na karoon? Biwi ho tum meri. Embarrassed Ayye hayye Day Dreaming

GEETU! Hug

How are you? When did you get back?! IMY! =[ How was the vacation?

And yes, ASR killed me today. Heart

GEEETS Heart

MY JAANEMAN. HOW WERE THE MOUNTAINS. OMG MY DIL MISSED YOUHeart

Hugs Jenny baby, Hug Missed you tons too. 

Episode was rocking and Bitwa ne pura maal daala. Me still sitting in a puddle of drool. Big smile

Mountains were lovely, back to usual busy life :(
I KNOW RIGHT, Im still drowning in my puddle of droool Heart Ufff kitnaaa aur hawtness show off kargega?? Awwwh back to busy life!! Accha tha you had a break! Soums was telling me youre enjoying with your parents here Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoo598pixiegirl

deepterence Senior Member
deepterence
deepterence

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
yaar..i'm speechless...it was my luck...that i'm watching it all alone...but  my hubby and sis were watching the same at other room...and thy know wat happnd...when i came out of my bedroom..he lookd me like that i hve got some horns on my head..and i really blushd..not becoz of my hubby..but becoz of our hotwaa..i can't explain..y i blushd...and everybody laughed at me  ..i run kitchn to hide my embarassmnt..hw come i'm going to watch morrow epi..hey devi mayya raksha karna...

laddoo598

Go to top