Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

SwaRon: Relationship On The Rocks? (Page 4)

Rainbird Newbie
Rainbird
Rainbird

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neetha

AGREE...swayam is behavin wierd..he is nit the same swayam whom we fell in love with..the incredible love he had towards sharon made us fall in love wit him..but nw i soo hate this new swayam..he is really actin like a jerk with no emotion n mainly being senseless..swayam is one of the most beautiful character of d3.A sensitive, matured, responsible,calm guy who has nw turned to be immature, insensitive,n high tempered all time..cv's hav butchered the character of swaya,..come on any guy who immensly loves his gal wont behave soo rude wit her all tyms..sharin the pain,probs are wat lovers do..but here i all tym see thm runnin away frm each other wen they are supposed to be together..

i hate cv's for takin SwaRon to ths pathetic condition.. 
I never expected Swayam to be this naive and insensitive. Sharon's hurt him - agreed. But she DOES deserve a chance to make it up to him. Swayam's being too rigid. Why this sudden alienation of his character? I don't understand. And of course, the CVs have got the facets of a relationship all wrong. SwaRon's secretive attitude is a hindrance to their development as a couple. Sadly, and quite ludicrously, the men/women who matter don't seem to agree.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeulaSwaRon

Rainbird Newbie
Rainbird
Rainbird

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kool kanz

swayam has changed...i knw he is upset dat sharon sent him away frm coll n also durin taani backin out...but he is not at all bein understandable...he should see from sharon's point of view naa...let her explain...talk  out rather dan just runnin away... d main culrit is taani-dat idiot character...i just hate her even more...she cnt deal bt just knw hw 2 run or cry buckets of water...stop babysitting her...send her back 2 jodhpur only...only swaon misunderstandings revolve arnd taani...so plz palki n CV's keep her out
Exactly. Every person has shortcomings - Swayam has his, Sharon has hers. There ARE going to be differences in opinions, and emotions WILL soar once in a while. A sensible and mature way to deal with it is to communicate freely and clear the air. But no. Humaari itni achchhi kismat kahaan!

About Taani, don't even get me started. I do not want to mouth expletives on a public forum. Stern Smile And now that her louu-ishtory with Rey has kicked off, the CVs won't bother giving SwaRon a sensible script. This is BLASPHEMY!
Rainbird Newbie
Rainbird
Rainbird

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhi1829

I am remembering the first day of relationship where Sharon write a note to swayam in the class saying "Tum to mujge already for granted lene lage".

So I feel now he is definately taking her for granted.

Really this whole week D3 was a crap.
What could be the reason for Swayam taking Sharon for granted? He doesn't cherish her as much? What are the CVs trying to imply? I'm SO frustrated at the moment, that all I want to do is bang my head into a wall.

Originally posted by luvSwaron4ever

guyss vch precap you are talkn abt???? m not able to find out????

plzz someone clarify this to me...m not at peace...m not able to bear the thought of swayam calling off to relationship...someone tell me he didnt say that...plzzz clarify...

No, he didn't say that, but are we so dumb as to not pick up the hints? How long can this hide-and-seek game continue? A part of me screams out, asking me to hope against hope, but my logic forces me to think otherwise.

Edited by Rainbird - 20 July 2012 at 2:02am

Go to top