Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

SwaRon: Relationship On The Rocks? (Page 3)

AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
CV's have always and will always butcher Sharon but now they have started doing the same to Swayam. 

Swayam is behaving like a typical boyfriend who starts taking his GF for granted when she starts taking him seriously. I can understand that he might get upset since Sharon hided the who article thing but if he can understand Vishakha who is just a team mate..how is incapable of understanding Sharon n her intentions. He is behaving like some1 who deserves a tight slap from Sharon. 

"I will make you fall in love with me Sharon"...my ass..W*F has he done since post confession to even make her feel special. What for me makes Swayam special was the way he loved Sharon and knows Sharon inside out but this new Swayam is no more a loverboy and the one who is not a loverboy is nothing but just a RANDOM GUY for me. This is not the Swayam we fell for. 

All these misunderstanding and no romance indicates only one thing that SwaRon break up is on its way and CV's are doing all this just to show us a break up..how else would they justify a break up otherwise. After may be one or two more MU's Sharon will say sorry i can't match your expectations so tata bye bye.  

Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 19 July 2012 at 3:55pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rainbirdsudhi1829AnkithateTanuka_TanHaBeulaSwaRon

sudhi1829 Groupbie
sudhi1829
sudhi1829

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Well said AmritalunSwaRon.

I am remembering the first day of relationship where Sharon write a note to swayam in the class saying "Tum to mujge already for granted lene lage".

So I feel now he is definately taking her for granted.

Really this whole week D3 was a crap.

Edited by sudhi1829 - 19 July 2012 at 6:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rainbird

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
what are you guys talkn abt??? precap??? vch precap??? i didnt find any swaron scene in the precap...

plzz someone give me a written update on the precap plzzz
BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhi1829

Well said AmritalunSwaRon.

I am remembering the first day of relationship where Sharon write a note to swayam in the class saying "Tum to mujge already for granted lene lage".

So I feel now he is definately taking her for granted.

Really this whole week D3 was a crap.

i knew that very day that the line definitely is about future SWARON...i dint liked it...and was scared

sickk you Cv's...

made a joke of SWARON...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rainbirdsudhi1829

neetha IF-Rockerz
neetha
neetha

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
AGREE...swayam is behavin wierd..he is nit the same swayam whom we fell in love with..the incredible love he had towards sharon made us fall in love wit him..but nw i soo hate this new swayam..he is really actin like a jerk with no emotion n mainly being senseless..swayam is one of the most beautiful character of d3.A sensitive, matured, responsible,calm guy who has nw turned to be immature, insensitive,n high tempered all time..cv's hav butchered the character of swaya,..come on any guy who immensly loves his gal wont behave soo rude wit her all tyms..sharin the pain,probs are wat lovers do..but here i all tym see thm runnin away frm each other wen they are supposed to be together..

i hate cv's for takin SwaRon to ths pathetic condition.. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rainbirdsudhi1829Tanuka_TanHaBeulaSwaRon

Rainbird Newbie
Rainbird
Rainbird

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmritaluvSwaRon

CV's have always and will always butcher Sharon but now they have started doing the same to Swayam. 

Swayam is behaving like a typical boyfriend who starts taking his GF for granted when she starts taking him seriously. I can understand that he might get upset since Sharon hided the who article thing but if he can understand Vishakha who is just a team mate..how is incapable of understanding Sharon n her intentions. He is behaving like some1 who deserves a tight slap from Sharon. 

"I will make you fall in love with me Sharon"...my ass..W*F has he done since post confession to even make her feel special. What for me makes Swayam special was the way he loved Sharon and knows Sharon inside out but this new Swayam is no more a loverboy and the one who is not a loverboy is nothing but just a RANDOM GUY for me. This is not the Swayam we fell for. 

All these misunderstanding and no romance indicates only one thing that SwaRon break up is on its way and CV's are doing all this just to show us a break up..how else would they justify a break up otherwise. After may be one or two more MU's Sharon will say sorry i can't match your expectations so tata bye bye.  
 "W*F has he done since post confession to even make her feel special" - Bang on! Just a set of cheesy lines said over the phone is not enough to make someone feel special. Your words must reflect in your actions. The way Swayam's been behaving, it's like, he doesn't fear Sharon walking out of his life. Whether it's indifference or certitude, I do not know, but this taking-Sharon-for-granted thing is slowly eclipsing all limits. Swayam's character is in tatters... As you correctly pointed out, he can understand Vishakha, but not Sharon - HIS Sharon. How plausible is that?

It's better if they break-up for the time-being. Swayam doesn't know how to keep his "prized possession" intact, and being the Sharon-fan that I am, I cannot see her being subjected to such pain every other day.

And CVs - you need to go back to the drawing board. Else, TO HELL WITH YOU AND YOUR SHOW!

Edited by Rainbird - 19 July 2012 at 11:49pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhi1829Tanuka_TanHaBeulaSwaRon

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
guyss vch precap you are talkn abt???? m not able to find out????

plzz someone clarify this to me...m not at peace...m not able to bear the thought of swayam calling off to relationship...someone tell me he didnt say that...plzzz clarify...
kool kanz Senior Member
kool kanz
kool kanz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
swayam has changed...i knw he is upset dat sharon sent him away frm coll n also durin taani backin out...but he is not at all bein understandable...he should see from sharon's point of view naa...let her explain...talk  out rather dan just runnin away... d main culrit is taani-dat idiot character...i just hate her even more...she cnt deal bt just knw hw 2 run or cry buckets of water...stop babysitting her...send her back 2 jodhpur only...only swaon misunderstandings revolve arnd taani...so plz palki n CV's keep her out

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbirdTanuka_TanHaBeulaSwaRon

Go to top