Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

SwaRon: Relationship On The Rocks? (Page 2)

Rainbird Newbie
Rainbird
Rainbird

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MysticLight

What they have made of our much loved characters !! 

As you rightly said... a break up is imminent and we will most probably be seeing that next week. 

Why did they just not give it an honourable, dignified and beautiful end with the characters as their normal selves. That would have been easier to deal with for the viewers who have grown attached to the characters. We would atleast remember SwaRon in a nice way. And not have to see this gradual disintegration. It's sad.
Yes, it's sad. First, they act totally out of character, ruining the whole essence of SwaRon, and now things are going so out-of-control, that I fear they'll soon reach a point of no return. I'll probably hang around for another week or so, and if events don't turn for the better by then, it's going to be one less show on my evening schedule. SwaRon affect me an unbelievable lot (it's a wonder how two reel-life characters can do that... Such was their charm. *sigh*) , and there's no way I'm going to let some sadists (read: Cinevistaas) ruin my peace of mind. I'm better off reliving the happy days.

Edited by Rainbird - 19 July 2012 at 12:28pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhi1829hamsini1234BeulaSwaRon

Rainbird Newbie
Rainbird
Rainbird

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dew_dropz

i dont kno wen nd wer they invented new swayam n we all wer like unaware of this new entry in d show. he was the one who was after sharon's love from dont wen n now d same he is not allowing her to share or give a concern to his inner soul which is supposedly any soulmates right.
even i wont be surprised now if she calls it quits.Unhappy

Exactly my point. Keeping to their own selves ain't going to lead SwaRon anywhere. They need to talk things out. As for Swayam, he just gets on my nerves these days. Never knew he had such a contemptible alter-ego.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hamsini1234BeulaSwaRon

Rainbird Newbie
Rainbird
Rainbird

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lyfisbeautiful

This is most sensible post i hv read here today! yeah swayam is being too wierd for my liking.. fine he wants to kp sharon away frm his troubles but his troubles seem to be nvrending.. i think sharon is gonna call off the trial relation soon n he'l jerk back to his senses then!!
First of all, I've never really understood the concept of keeping your partner away from your troubles. I mean, aren't his troubles meant to be hers, and vice-versa? I would've loved to see them come through their difficulties together... that'd have added another dimension to their bond. But I suppose that's too much of an ask for a SwaRon fan.

Oh, and I'm all smiles reading the "most sensible" bit. Big smile Really glad that my first topic here clicked with you guys. Embarrassed

Edited by Rainbird - 19 July 2012 at 1:13pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhi1829hamsini1234Tanuka_TanHaBeulaSwaRon

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Well kisi interview mein about 2 months back Palki had said a day would come when Swayam won't go after Sharon and i guess she was referring to the days of their relationships. Ever since they have entered the relationship Swayam's character has been mercilessly degraded. And now whom we see on screen is someone new , someone unknown. This was not the Swayam we liked. Our Swayam was the eternal lover who very well know to keep his professional and personal life distinct. He was a fighter who knew how to handle a situation and not run away from it. And no matter what he was always their for Sharon. Where has that Swayam gone ?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Rainbirdsudhi1829hamsini1234Ardour.sreya19royAmRiTa_STanuka_TanHaBeulaSwaRon

Rainbird Newbie
Rainbird
Rainbird

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankithate

The Cvs has ruined swaron.
And wat was left was swayam , his character being ruined too. And sharon to always sidelined..

Ya actually where is that sensible , mature person.
Nowadys he just acting like a kid n a typical jackass boyfrnd.
His words , sharon i will make you fall in love with me.
Is this the way to do things.
Cvs what have you with swayam. For the sake of nobody , just ruined evrythng in the show. M to tired now from complaining. But ppl like palki dun get effcted i guess.
Such a stubborn woman she is.

Ruinedswayam charactr and always sideline sharon.
I wont be surprise if tomorow they get brkup .
Palki making show for tarey fans now , one have to understnad this fact now.

P.S. - one should not watch show on tv . Plz watch it on YT if possible as i m doin same.
"I'll make you fall in love with me" - those are very big words. At present, Swayam gives us no indication that he indeed wants to hold onto Sharon. He has got his priorities all messed up. What he needs now, is a bit of introspection. But knowing Palki, she will never choose sense over high-octane drama, and that is it - we're probably headed for a break-up.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hamsini1234AnkithateBeulaSwaRon

Rainbird Newbie
Rainbird
Rainbird

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Srishti_SwaRon

I have no clue where this show headed. CVs have been butchering Sharon's character from the day the show started and have no shown no mercy in it. It has forever been their hobby. And now they enjoy butchering both Swayam and Sharon, and thereby also butchering SwaRon.

I don't know why Swayam is behaving so indifferent. All that Sharon wants to do is give their relationship a proper stand. But no, apparently Swayam, or rather PALKI, doesn't want the same.

I have lost all hope for SwaRon. It's frustrating to see the couple I love so much being so brutally butchered. But there is nothing I can do. So I'll just prefer to keep the beautiful memories I have of these two Abel I've the rest of my life in peace. It won't be long before my patience ends, just a master of days.
Sharon, I've always felt, is nuanced, which is probably why the slight degradations in her character didn't draw as much flak from me as the butchering of Swayam's character has. He has always been portrayed as this ultra-empathetic, judicious and dedicated guy, who almost seemed unreal at times. It's so hard to digest that one fine morning such a person would take a complete turnabout, and be the opposite of what we know him to be. This indifferent, unrelenting and unreasonable Swayam is going to spell doom for SwaRon, but apparently, no-one in the production house cares. When my patience breaks, I too would follow your suit, and leave for better.

Edited by Rainbird - 19 July 2012 at 2:42pm

Tanuka_TanHaBeulaSwaRon

Rainbird Newbie
Rainbird
Rainbird

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by marauder

Well kisi interview mein about 2 months back Palki had said a day would come when Swayam won't go after Sharon and i guess she was referring to the days of their relationships. Ever since they have entered the relationship Swayam's character has been mercilessly degraded. And now whom we see on screen is someone new , someone unknown. This was not the Swayam we liked. Our Swayam was the eternal lover who very well know to keep his professional and personal life distinct. He was a fighter who knew how to handle a situation and not run away from it. And no matter what he was always their for Sharon. Where has that Swayam gone ?
I really don't know what Palki intends to do with SwaRon. What is the way ahead? Do they have any future at all? I feel aghast at not being able to connect with them anymore. Swayam especially. Running away from SHARON? What kind of escapism is that?! TOTAL NONSENSE. Swayam better get himself together, else, I fear, the worst is coming.

hamsini1234BeulaSwaRon

Rainbird Newbie
Rainbird
Rainbird

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JoshuaD

Swayam just not able to Handle being in Relationship

You are so right
infact i find sharon is the one who is making every possible effort in thier relationship

Yes, it's heartwarming to see Sharon trying so hard to give their relationship a footing... But this jerk of a Swayam is ruining it all. Angry If Sharon dumps him now, which I feel is inevitable, he'd have only himself to blame. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeulaSwaRon

Go to top