India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon: Relationship On The Rocks?

Rainbird Newbie
Rainbird
Rainbird

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Okay. I didn't bother to sit through the episode; just happened to catch the Precap. WHAT THE FRIGGING HELL WAS THAT?! Why is Swayam being such a jerk? Why is he hell bent on putting a full stop to his and Sharon's relationship? What happened to that Swayam who referred to it as his "prized possession"?

I just cannot take the gradual slaughtering Swayam's character is being subjected to. He's no more the sensible, understanding, tender-hearted bloke we all fell in love with. This Swayam is stone-cold - completely indifferent towards his girlfriend's sentiments - it's almost as if he's fallen out of love with Sharon! The way he went on saying "NO"... Dude, you don't talk to the person you cherish the most like that - you just DON'T.

Look, I know he's disturbed, and understandably so. But there's a LIMIT to everything. SwaRon are in a RELATIONSHIP, for heaven's sake! They're supposed to share weals AND woes TOGETHER. But no. All they do is make moony-eyed faces when all goes fine, and the moment a storm sets in, there's this uncanny urge to keep each-other out of the loop. I couldn't understand why Swayam didn't open up to Sharon during the Tani-backout-drama. I couldn't understand why Sharon judged it necessary to keep the Rey-Tani fiasco a secret from Swayam. (Him knowing was inevitable.) And I simply fail to fathom the queer, absolutely unacceptable behaviour that Swayam has been putting up of late. He's shunning the woman who's supposed to be his pillar of strength during tough times. Heck! When they got into this relationship, they promised each other their agonies and ecstasies alike. It's really weird, you know. Everytime a problematic situation arises, Swayam completely cuts himself off from Sharon. Suddenly there's this huge communication gap - neither of them have any idea what state the other is in. This isn't how a relationship is supposed to work.

I do not know where SwaRon are headed from here. They seem to be in the midst of a never-ending fall, and if my hunches serve me correctly, a break-up is imminent. I won't be surprised if Sharon calls it quits. The hurt, the tears, were evident in her eyes. And Swayam probably deserves it.

I do not have any hope left for SwaRon. May Palki & Co. continue to dish out absolute ludicrousness in the name of 'dance-drama'. I QUIT, as many of you already have, or are contemplating on doing.

Warm regards to all,
RB.

Edited by Rainbird - 19 July 2012 at 10:54pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

noorainnsudhi1829hamsini1234Mahirahkool kanz..SD..Ardour.SharManEDKVlyfisbeautifulsreya19royswayamsharonRadioactive.Tanuka_TanHaMirageSwaronAmRiTa_Sshakti_rockabhilasha_dreamneethaBeulaSwaRonkritzzz_ArShaSnoweyJollyRancher.marauderCrazyGirl.21

shakti_rock IF-Dazzler
shakti_rock
shakti_rock

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
True that...Swayam is completely behaving like a jackass... 

If at this point Sharon leaves Swayam , I wont be surprised . Swayam just not able to Handle being in Relationship . The way he is behaving with Sharon is plain Silly... Understood that he is not comfortable sharing his feelings but Dude...atleast talk to her , dont avoid her .

Everytime any problems comes , he wont to be alone , chalo alone thik hain but do u solve that problem ? no , u just rum away from it . What a looser Swaym has become now . Can t believe I am using such words for him but That's what CV's have made Swayam , Total Looser  . More then Swayam , Its Sharon who is putting efforst into this Relationship and Swayam just want to sit idle poundering over the events and comeout with No Solution whatsoever .

Gone is the Swayam , who would handle tight se tight situations with his Calm and Understanding Nature . Who was Philosohical yet with his wide words used to knock into people's Pea Headed Brains .  Who used to Analyze the crise and bring out te Logical Situation . Who would never effect his Professional Life or his Friends coz of his own personel Matters .

This NEW Swayam seems all Sappy to me .  

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Rainbirdsudhi1829hamsini1234SharManEDKVlyfisbeautifulsreya19royArdour.Tanuka_TanHaBeulaSwaRonabhilasha_dreammarauderJoshua_TANHA

Joshua_TANHA IF-Addictz
Joshua_TANHA
Joshua_TANHA

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Swayam just not able to Handle being in Relationship

You are so right
infact i find sharon is the one who is making every possible effort in thier relationship

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Rainbirdhamsini1234SharManEDKVlyfisbeautifulabhilasha_dreamBeulaSwaRon

..SD.. Senior Member
..SD..
..SD..

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
i dont kno wen nd wer they invented new swayam n we all wer like unaware of this new entry in d show. he was the one who was after sharon's love from dont wen n now d same he is not allowing her to share or give a concern to his inner soul which is supposedly any soulmates right.
even i wont be surprised now if she calls it quits.Unhappy

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Rainbirdsudhi1829hamsini1234SharManEDKVAmRiTa_SBeulaSwaRonabhilasha_dreamCrazyGirl.21

lyfisbeautiful Goldie
lyfisbeautiful
lyfisbeautiful

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
This is most sensible post i hv read here today! yeah swayam is being too wierd for my liking.. fine he wants to kp sharon away frm his troubles but his troubles seem to be nvrending.. i think sharon is gonna call off the trial relation soon n he'l jerk back to his senses then!!

Rainbirdhamsini1234SharManEDKVTanuka_TanHaBeulaSwaRonabhilasha_dreamCrazyGirl.21Joshua_TANHA

Ankithate Goldie
Ankithate
Ankithate

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
The Cvs has ruined swaron.
And wat was left was swayam , his character being ruined too. And sharon to always sidelined..

Ya actually where is that sensible , mature person.
Nowadys he just acting like a kid n a typical jackass boyfrnd.
His words , sharon i will make you fall in love with me.
Is this the way to do things.
Cvs what have you with swayam. For the sake of nobody , just ruined evrythng in the show. M to tired now from complaining. But ppl like palki dun get effcted i guess.
Such a stubborn woman she is.

Ruinedswayam charactr and always sideline sharon.
I wont be surprise if tomorow they get brkup .
Palki making show for tarey fans now , one have to understnad this fact now.

P.S. - one should not watch show on tv . Plz watch it on YT if possible as i m doin same.

Rainbirdsudhi1829hamsini1234SharManEDKVAmRiTa_SMirageSwaronBeulaSwaRonabhilasha_dream

Radioactive. IF-Dazzler
Radioactive.
Radioactive.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
I have no clue where this show headed. CVs have been butchering Sharon's character from the day the show started and have no shown no mercy in it. It has forever been their hobby. And now they enjoy butchering both Swayam and Sharon, and thereby also butchering SwaRon.

I don't know why Swayam is behaving so indifferent. All that Sharon wants to do is give their relationship a proper stand. But no, apparently Swayam, or rather PALKI, doesn't want the same.

I have lost all hope for SwaRon. It's frustrating to see the couple I love so much being so brutally butchered. But there is nothing I can do. So I'll just prefer to keep the beautiful memories I have of these two Abel I've the rest of my life in peace. It won't be long before my patience ends, just a master of days.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Rainbirdsudhi1829hamsini1234SharManEDKVArdour.BeulaSwaRonabhilasha_dream

Rainbird Newbie
Rainbird
Rainbird

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shakti_rock

True that...Swayam is completely behaving like a jackass... 

If at this point Sharon leaves Swayam , I wont be surprised . Swayam just not able to Handle being in Relationship . The way he is behaving with Sharon is plain Silly... Understood that he is not comfortable sharing his feelings but Dude...atleast talk to her , dont avoid her .

Everytime any problems comes , he wont to be alone , chalo alone thik hain but do u solve that problem ? no , u just rum away from it . What a looser Swaym has become now . Can t believe I am using such words for him but That's what CV's have made Swayam , Total Looser  . More then Swayam , Its Sharon who is putting efforst into this Relationship and Swayam just want to sit idle poundering over the events and comeout with No Solution whatsoever .

Gone is the Swayam , who would handle tight se tight situations with his Calm and Understanding Nature . Who was Philosohical yet with his wide words used to knock into people's Pea Headed Brains .  Who used to Analyze the crise and bring out te Logical Situation . Who would never effect his Professional Life or his Friends coz of his own personel Matters .

This NEW Swayam seems all Sappy to me .  

Absolutely. After days of pursuit, Swayam got what he wanted. The onus is now on him to try and make this trial thing a success. But look what we have he here... Tables have turned completely. Sharon tries working things out, and His Royal Highness disposes of her each time. It's fine if he wants to deal with his troubles alone - people have their ways - but ignoring Sharon isn't one. Misunderstandings are normal, but what ain't is how Swayam makes zero effort to clear them up. He's completely lost it, it seems.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhi1829hamsini1234BeulaSwaRon

Go to top