India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Love Always Finds Its Way

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged

It was such an adorablyyy cute episode ...what can be said Its only Love & only love that gives a way to person's heart no matter how many hurdles r created but its always love find its own way to other person's heart...

the Dance of LoveDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming ..it was beautiful its mesmerising it was all about the how the person u love the person with whom u find a world can only make u happy ..can make u smile...can give u that peace no matter else try to find that but it recites with the person u love ...
that was in the dance i found they were happy Manveer were satisfied with each-other being in each-other arms being in they were in peace with each-other like found the whole world in each-other they were complete now...

Uday how much he tried to be happy with the bachelours dance or its dance with J but dance with Manyata gave him joy the heart felt happiness...& Manyata's constant smile with being Uday side that was the smile missing since so long ...it was giving her different shine of face being with him...

when Manyata before dance tells Uday how he is meant everything to her...her friend her guide he completes her...Uday couldn't take off his eyes from her it was him waiting to listen this from Manyata since he has fallen in love with her...like she has become whole world to him...he wants to listen this from her that he is whole world to her...

the dance such BEAUTIFULLY executed...the steps which were there ..when M puts the hands on UV face ...Day Dreaming when little M seducing UV was too good to watchLOL it was just making...it was absolute different from 1st dance...this was more about each-other being with each-other being in love with each-other ...Uday was whole while mesmerised with her...as she was there with him...when dance gets over Uday says tumne hume aakhir kar kara hi liya ...Manyata was tumse hi seekha yeh sab Uday tumne hi sikhaya hai ...that was more about her telling u made me part of urself...ur part of mine...it will always remain u being part of my self it u only completes me...
than about what she says about the dress..which gave by him to tell her she is something ...today again that dress again gave confidence to get her love back...it was Manyata accepting he is her love of life ..

It was so so beautiful to watch...

than Next day ahh this breakfast interraction was absolute adorablyyy cute thankfully no J there...
my favourite bit was there eyes convo again ahhh i loveddd this naa bolka bhi baut bolna...

Part where M was about to take Juice at same time Uday was to take juice than hands clashes sets on same jugLOL ...M taking off the hand Uday puts juice in glass for Manyata ...
It was absolute adorableee...Uday was like main maan gaya ho lekin main abhi gussa ho..i want to have fun in teasingLOL
VB & Unnati were awww...trying making them talk...where M toh was like Uday say naa Uday was like let me have some funLOL u want me to forgive u so easily...it was super super cuteee talks happening with eyes...as not talking little talking after a huge fight than talk ...
i loveddd this scene Day Dreaming

Later Uday working in library ...Manyata coming in library ..Uday deliberately ignoring her talking on phone...seen her like not seen her...LOLthan again talking on phone...
awww...Manyata was like so trying to not to jump but she is one wanted Uday talks to her...like i'm seen comes out this confusing world of her's talk normal herself...she was like Uday talk to me...jaldi jaldi bolROFL  haaye Manyata u want to listen jaldi jaldi jab Uday itna lamba wait karwaya tab u don't remember ...how long Uday waited for u ...now let him take some bhaav tooLOL...Uday was full bhav khao mood...LOL
M i hope u get more ways out...LOL

i loveddd these two it was cutelyyy adorable...<3

Precap seem some J ka plan working this time VB & Unnati already making M aware...hmmm

on side note sony walo u really need some reality check to think take this show from audience..its only show on sony channel i watch this is an Indian audience telling u very much...

thank u all reading

Edited by pyaar_ka_panchi - 19 July 2012 at 10:07am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

vgkantuarmanmallikthumbalinaallseasonrainmanvSaHillover101kojagoryfanwendy25ilvudayprincess_TLizBennet-JEHAN-..KpopIsLife..arrylinesunflower52pia.rahaRoze12..IshqShava....oishu..ShanUlas...navina...carisma2-SilverAngel--Moni-Supernatural_10-BerryCharm-

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
no reply :(
-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Although the romance was between ManVeer but I could feel the sparks and the happiness of the couple as if it was me experiencing that wonderful feeling. It was beautifully done, not at all cheesy but subtle and beautiful. I was happy with M's confession and Uday's happiness. It was a complete lead centric episode.

The episode made me so happy. It was as if my deepest wish for ManVeer came true... (actually my deepest was seeing there marriage and them taking vows holding hands + having a baby after a hot hot SR wala momentBlushingBlushing plzz don't confuse this SR with Sneha Rajani ROFLROFL)... okay lol gotta control my train of thought.

but yes, it was a highly satisfying episode for ManVeer cravers!.. It wasn't a make believe lolly pop but a real thing with cherry on top.

Edited by mahi0809 - 19 July 2012 at 10:59am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallikallseasonrainLizBennet...navina...Badtameez_Dil

princess_T IF-Dazzler
princess_T
princess_T

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
And they were nose to noseBig smile Awww Uday was so mesmerisedBlushing Baba re koi mujhe bachao unn katil addaon seEmbarrassed In my language they say " Tharri payo" when someone is happy and I was continuosly sayig " Uday tharri payo" hehehehe...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallik-JEHAN-...navina...-SilverAngel-Badtameez_Dil

arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Amazing Tanvi ,the episode just can't get off my headEmbarrassed
Starting with M asking out to UV it was amazing how his anger turned into amusement and then loveStar.M was all for him,she wanted to enjoy and make him realise the most of the moment.I'm sure UV could too see her emotions flow that's why he could to connect to herBlushing.The breakfast scene A W W aww Unnzie and VB are just FAB perfect cupids for Manveer.I wish we could have seen the after part scene too which VB describedBig smileStudy area scene I witnessed my Old Manveer there but UV is taking time which is understandable and it'll only make M more determined.

It's sad that the pace of the story will be destroyed to give the show an end.Fingers crossed for a miracle

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallikLizBennet...navina...Badtameez_Dil

Supernatural_10 IF-Addictz
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
looking forward to today episode... precap dont seem good J as usual her planning with the dumb majnu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...navina...Badtameez_Dil

-JEHAN- IF-Dazzler
-JEHAN-
-JEHAN-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
hayyyeee...today i don't have words literary only these sounds hayyyeee...Day Dreaming LOL
today's epi was a dream a beautiful dream...aisa khwaab jisy dekhny ky bad koi nend sy uthna na cahye...Day Dreaming
and oh my my those dance steps...ufff...BlushingBlushingBlushingloved it...awesome chemistry...ay hayyyeee...koi tu rok lo...LOLno i will not say that..sachi kash koi is sizzling chemistry ko na rokyUnhappy koi SR ko aj ka episode dekhao...LOL
but really tanvi awesome post loved it u said it all...Clapur p[ost was WOWW...
and episode was beautiful, adorable,cute,sweet,sizzling hot...Blushingin their dance when manayata was touching his face i was sooo happy...BlushingBlushingOOO..i was jumping on my sofa!!dekho nadan parinday itni itni chezon par hi khush ho jaty hain hum to...Wink
i don't wanna think today that this show is ending i cried alot...but right now i m happy...resting in my fav dreamland, manveer dreamland don't wanna come out so soon...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallik...navina...Badtameez_Dil

loveayeshaxox Senior Member
loveayeshaxox
loveayeshaxox

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
I definitely will not be able to sleep tonight cz i will think of manveer the whole night...it was absolutely fabulous the whole episode the dance breakfast and the talk after was so cute tooo everything was just like I imagined when They both hated each other my dream finally came true I am literary in manveer land right now...yarr bas koi un sony heads ke dimaag dikhane le aye I am sure just show them todays epi and they will never end the show...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallikallseasonrain...navina...Badtameez_Dil

Go to top