Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
According to the recent interview,virat says that aur ek din aur aaj 6th day hain...i mean they wore the same colour clothes which they wore in the precap..that means they are gonna show the 6th day tomorro..aww why are they rushing the track like this??i expected to have long long nice virman scenes but i am totally disappointed with the way they are fast forwading the 7 day challenge ka thing..anyway we are gng to get the confession ,so i vl be happy...:-D:-D

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hope cvs make some sense by showing a random fast scene with some bg song and days passing..rather than directly making us assume that 5 days r over and this is the sixth day...

-Aswathy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Damn!they spoiled the build-up for confession...!!!But still today's epi did some justice to it..Hope tomorrow's will also live upto our expectations:)
manali.mulik9 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am still confused ki konsa din chal raha hai😕
neetnia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
today is 2nd day naaa

Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: neetnia

today is 2nd day naaa

yaa it was actually supposed to be second day..but it isnt i guess..they fast forwaded the days..
Kanwal_chohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
They are only doing this so when the maha episode is telecasted on the 21st July it is the 7th day which will be the confession day and also virman packedEdited by madpaki - 11 years ago
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ugh i am so annoyed and utterly disappointed with the way they have handled this track...there was SOOO MUCH that could have been done with the 7 days challenge...c'mon CV's, what is going on???
VirMan is known to be all fun and games and this was finally the chance to bring some of that back, I wanted to see Virat work to get an answer from Maanvi and Maanvi helplessly give in...

So very irritated... -_-
Seema1987 thumbnail
im happy they are nt draggn too much
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't care really I still like it, because it is still Virman.