Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

Ramadhan Mubarak!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sneha99

Groupbie

Sneha99

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Ramadhan Mubarak to all may Allah Almighty bless us, our life now and our life after death and may all of us go to Jannah(Paradise) and live happily ever after and i will pray for all of us that Allah give us the strenght to fast for a month...Inshallah!!!!

I would like to know from everyone of the forum what do u think about Ramadhan...share your opinions here and RAMADHAN MUBARAK TO ALL again!!!!

Edited by Sneha99 - 19 July 2012 at 10:04am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Optimus_promscarletmoonvampyrgirlrichapinkgalSaimaa.HisnatHawaaPot

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ramadhan Mubarak!!!" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

muneera_badar

Groupbie

muneera_badar

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sneha99

Ramadhan Mubarak to all may Allah Almighty bless us, our life now and our life after death and may all of us go to Jannah(Paradise) and live happily ever after and i will pray for all of us that Allah give us the strenght to fast for a month...Inshallah!!!!

I would like to know from everyone of the forum what do u think about Ramadhan...share your opinions here and RAMADHAN MUBARAK TO ALL again!!!!

same 2 u sneha and dont forget me & my family in DUA...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sneha99pinkgal

isnat

IF-Dazzler

isnat

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Ramadan Mubarak to you and all Muslims! :)

Sneha99pinkgal

pinkgal

Goldie

pinkgal

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Ramadan Mubarak to all
May almighty allah forgives all our sins n gives us patience to fast throughout the month

Sneha99isnat

Saimaa.H

Goldie

Saimaa.H

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Ramadan Mubarak to every1!!
The month of blessings iz here so..bator lo jitna sawaab ho sakey;)...nd plz remember me in ur duas:).
On a serius note..wen u fast,plz remember da hardships of our poor brothers nd sisters nd try to help dm ds Ramadan..

HawaaPot

IF-Sizzlerz

HawaaPot

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Same to you and all the muslims! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sneha99

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.