India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

Im confused ..plz help me out

daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
a long time ago (okay not long..like 2 months ago)
i stooped watching PSH b/c i thought theyre gonna make vik negative n pair sugni with Adi..n i cudnt stand tht fact..so i stopped watching it..
can anyone tell me whts going on!? Will there be a sugvi or is there a plan to making vik the bad guy cuz he already has a wife and he
1.) lied abt her being dead
2.) lied tht she has a mental prob..but she doesnt

so tht doesnt sound like an honest thakur to me..wht  r they palnning on doing..any news..!?!
if im certain sugvi is happening..i wanna watch ..but till then..im not too keen on sugni getting hurt n going with adi..maybe they shud make another lead come in who cud be a takkar to vik n adi..who's not a thakur but has enuf guts to fight them !!!! or maybe make sugni go to delhi n have jwala thakurs men chase her n in the process while being independent (comeon..grls can live without men on their side) but to add more spice ..she cud find somebody to help her..tht wud make a lottaaa more viewers to watch the show !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rozie

daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
nobody wants to help?!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rozie

croziaxx Goldie
croziaxx
croziaxx

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
 ok ! me try...
 now vik and sug loves each-other, and he want to marry her.. and he promised to her mother that one day he will marry her... his intention is not wrong... but which night he announced that he will marry her.. dhannoma told him that his first wife rewa is alive.. vikram and his whole family thought that she has died one year ago... she is mentally  ill..  loud and some time she looks dangerous...  
DM told him that rewa living in rewa manzil right now.. he went there to find out what is true.. by chance..  G saw him.. and starting jasoosi..and finely she found out about rewa..  vikram told him every thing and said if he knew about rewa is alive, he never love somebody else, he took oath of his elder..'like ' ye thakur apne purwjo ki kasam khake kahta hai'.. but G din't believe him..  and said u r cheating my daughter... she trying to show reality to sug .. but she din't believe her mother..  
now... don't know what is planning of cvs.. so can't say... but so far viks love for sug looks genuine.. no doubt about that.. and he gave 'Vachan" to her mother that he will marry to sug.. and sug also accepted him dil se as a husband in the temple in front of god.. 
he doesn't love rewa.. and he want to tell every thing to sug but scare to loosing her...   and his wife is insane.. not normal...  

Edited by croziaxx - 25 July 2012 at 2:03pm
daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by croziaxx

ok ! me try...
 now vik and sug loves each-other, and he want to marry her.. and he promised to her mother that one day he will marry her... his intention is not wrong... but which night he announced that he will marry her.. dhannoma told him that his first wife rewa is alive.. vikram and his whole family thought that she has died one year ago... she is mentally  ill..  loud and some time she looks dangerous...  
DM told him that rewa living in rewa manzil right now.. he went there to find out what is true.. by chance..  G saw him.. and starting jasoosi..and finely she found out about rewa..  vikram told him every thing and said if he knew about rewa is alive, he never love somebody else, he took oath of his elder..'like ' ye thakur apne purwjo ki kasam khake kahta hai'.. but G din't believe him..  and said u r cheating my daughter... she trying to show reality to sug .. but she din't believe her mother..  
now... don't know what is planning of cvs.. so can't say... but so far viks love for sug looks genuine.. no doubt about that.. and he gave 'Vachan" to her mother that he will marry to sug.. and sug also accepted him dil se as a husband in the temple in front of god.. 
he doesn't love rewa.. and he want to tell every thing to sug but scare to loosing her...   and his wife is insane.. not normal...  

ooohhh okay thanku !!!!!!!!!!! So for sure there will be no adi-sugni track ! OH how happy i am ! once this whole wife thing gets settled..n i kno for sho tht adi is not gonna be paired with sugni..i'll restart watching this show again !!!!
thanks so much btw !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

widdycroziaxx

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index