Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

An overnight trip to jaipur (Page 2)

XAiShBaBy08X Goldie
XAiShBaBy08X
XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by katts

We were so much waiting for an AnSh trip...and finally they went on a trip. But this was not really what we wantedOuch...just a call to gehna from Anandi saying they are going to Jaipur and no scenes from the tripAngry Wow is this what we asked for?? We poor audience are left to make khayali pulav I guess.

I can understand that they might be trying to cover up Pratty's absence...but I thought they were already done shooting with all that tabela scene etc...then why is that not aired yetOuch ?? Do they shoot in a jumbled up way..like shooting today for a scene thats supposed to air 2 weeks later??Ouch I pity the actors and appreciate their skills...they might not be having the slightest idea for which part of the story they are actually shootingLOL 

I was wondering the same thing...why didn't they air the tabela scene.  BUT I think the reason may be that they want to show something else happen which they didn't get a chance to shoot so they want to wait until Pratyusha can shoot for it.  Strange.  

But I'm still sad...I don't think they'll show any of the Jaipur scenes.  They should have come with some other excuse as to why Anandi is missing...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Teeyapayalibm

payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
even me was dumstuk ke y no tabela scene?????? but even if prat is sick...then whats that got to do with tabela scene ?? its not kee if she sick in real she turns sick into tabela scen too?????????...it would have been perfect... she coming home soon with shiv and basant and gehna got late so shiv helping her...
ufff... its good she quited with JDJ...i jsut dint like judges making their decision even before she comes...hwoever much she tries their is no apreciation their...judges main attraciton form day one was bharti...that man with kaun banega coror pati and cricketer...rest they were least bother...nwo hope she comes

means this week we will see very less of prat as she was sick...so they will msotly show bhago scene with other family members on track and pighead and gauri and BP track...mostly no nanadi and no shiv...yaar after divorce they stoped sudnly shiv and anadi track...this is cpmplete out of my thinking ...cv's really have short term emeory losss...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Teeya

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by katts

We were so much waiting for an AnSh trip...and finally they went on a trip. But this was not really what we wantedOuch...just a call to gehna from Anandi saying they are going to Jaipur and no scenes from the tripAngry Wow is this what we asked for?? We poor audience are left to make khayali pulav I guess.

I can understand that they might be trying to cover up Pratty's absence...but I thought they were already done shooting with all that tabela scene etc...then why is that not aired yetOuch ?? Do they shoot in a jumbled up way..like shooting today for a scene thats supposed to air 2 weeks later??Ouch I pity the actors and appreciate their skills...they might not be having the slightest idea for which part of the story they are actually shootingLOL 

saahi kaha we all have to imagine it up on tue most probably we might be able to see anandi again !!
QuagMyred IF-Rockerz
QuagMyred
QuagMyred

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
I guess they'll show the tabela scenes and the romantic getaway in Jaipur in Flashbacks...that would be interesting...Smile

Teeya

ButterflyChaser IF-Rockerz
ButterflyChaser
ButterflyChaser

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Bheem singh doesnt look young... is he nt married?? 
Blukitten IF-Sizzlerz
Blukitten
Blukitten

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
I guess they only shot the promo of tabela scene then pratts fell sick and they couldnt shoot rest of the sequence thts why they r not telecasting it.
Anyways I am fine if they continue from jaipur trip after pratts is back.
Alone in jaipur Tongue...hmmm there's a chance for my roop tera mastana sequence...Wink
I hope pratts gets well soon i am missing AnSh scenes

Har_cutedoll

michelle281194 Goldie
michelle281194
michelle281194

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milindrose

ifeel pratyusha was absent for shoots so this excuse that they have gone to jaipur
ya thats exactly what they did, these episodes are just fillers, they'll show the shed wala scene on monday as it is their last epi of the AnSh bank... prats is shooting from today, so next week will be fine...
SiriuslySujal IF-Dazzler
SiriuslySujal
SiriuslySujal

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinoo

i hope bhim singh falls in love with phooli ... and that too can be a track ... a divorced lady (albeit through naata) with a child can also get remarried...

That idea occurred to me a while ago! Bheem Singh and Phooli... that would be kind of cute Big smile

Go to top