Balika Vadhu

An overnight trip to jaipur

tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
so shiv, anandi and phooli have all gone on an overnight trip to jaipur.  ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

i hope bhim singh falls in love with phooli ... and that too can be a track ... a divorced lady (albeit through naata) with a child can also get remarried...

I hope there is some time for shiv and anandi to spend time without phooli together.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: tinoo

so shiv, anandi and phooli have all gone on an overnight trip to jaipur.  ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

i hope bhim singh falls in love with phooli ... and that too can be a track ... a divorced lady (albeit through naata) with a child can also get remarried...

I hope there is some time for shiv and anandi to spend time without phooli together.

It was not Phooli. She took Gulli along with her.So they are unlikely to have time for themselves.
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
gulli ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

okay... you are right, no time together ... gulli will be like a leech "jeejee, jeejee, jeejee"... ๐Ÿคฃ

atleast phooli would have some sort of sensitivity. ๐Ÿ˜†
milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 ifeel pratyusha was absent for shoots so this excuse that they have gone to jaipur
KwitKatts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
We were so much waiting for an AnSh trip...and finally they went on a trip. But this was not really what we wanted...just a call to gehna from Anandi saying they are going to Jaipur and no scenes from the trip๐Ÿ˜ก Wow is this what we asked for?? We poor audience are left to make khayali pulav I guess.

I can understand that they might be trying to cover up Pratty's absence...but I thought they were already done shooting with all that tabela scene etc...then why is that not aired yet ?? Do they shoot in a jumbled up way..like shooting today for a scene thats supposed to air 2 weeks later?? I pity the actors and appreciate their skills...they might not be having the slightest idea for which part of the story they are actually shooting๐Ÿ˜† 
shivani_bv thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Do you guys think CV's will resume for ANSH scenes from this jaipur trip ๐Ÿ˜Š .. That would actually be a good track. Some lighter and fun moments especially since Gulli is around. Anandi will not be all rudy moody to Shiv ๐Ÿ˜†.

But if they start this track, we might not get to see the tabela scene for sure ...๐Ÿ˜• ..
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this story is spread because Pratyusha is hospitalized. Methinks because of her unavailability the tabela scene was cancelled. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hope Pratyusha recovers soon. Without her it will be bad. and over JDJ, I will miss her there too. ๐Ÿ˜”

XAiShBaBy08X thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: katts

We were so much waiting for an AnSh trip...and finally they went on a trip. But this was not really what we wanted...just a call to gehna from Anandi saying they are going to Jaipur and no scenes from the trip๐Ÿ˜ก Wow is this what we asked for?? We poor audience are left to make khayali pulav I guess.

I can understand that they might be trying to cover up Pratty's absence...but I thought they were already done shooting with all that tabela scene etc...then why is that not aired yet ?? Do they shoot in a jumbled up way..like shooting today for a scene thats supposed to air 2 weeks later?? I pity the actors and appreciate their skills...they might not be having the slightest idea for which part of the story they are actually shooting๐Ÿ˜† 

I was wondering the same thing...why didn't they air the tabela scene.  BUT I think the reason may be that they want to show something else happen which they didn't get a chance to shoot so they want to wait until Pratyusha can shoot for it.  Strange.  

But I'm still sad...I don't think they'll show any of the Jaipur scenes.  They should have come with some other excuse as to why Anandi is missing...
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
even me was dumstuk ke y no tabela scene?????? but even if prat is sick...then whats that got to do with tabela scene ?? its not kee if she sick in real she turns sick into tabela scen too?????????...it would have been perfect... she coming home soon with shiv and basant and gehna got late so shiv helping her...
ufff... its good she quited with JDJ...i jsut dint like judges making their decision even before she comes...hwoever much she tries their is no apreciation their...judges main attraciton form day one was bharti...that man with kaun banega coror pati and cricketer...rest they were least bother...nwo hope she comes

means this week we will see very less of prat as she was sick...so they will msotly show bhago scene with other family members on track and pighead and gauri and BP track...mostly no nanadi and no shiv...yaar after divorce they stoped sudnly shiv and anadi track...this is cpmplete out of my thinking ...cv's really have short term emeory losss...
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: katts

saahi kaha we all have to imagine it up on tue most probably we might be able to see anandi again !!