India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

An overnight trip to jaipur

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
so shiv, anandi and phooli have all gone on an overnight trip to jaipur.  LOLLOL

i hope bhim singh falls in love with phooli ... and that too can be a track ... a divorced lady (albeit through naata) with a child can also get remarried...

I hope there is some time for shiv and anandi to spend time without phooli together.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

vrsolanazsheikhHar_cutedollShaista33vishwa19michelle281194TeeyalavySiriuslySujalrusha4003payalibm-Raz-..neelanjanaitsRitzi

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinoo

so shiv, anandi and phooli have all gone on an overnight trip to jaipur.  LOLLOL

i hope bhim singh falls in love with phooli ... and that too can be a track ... a divorced lady (albeit through naata) with a child can also get remarried...

I hope there is some time for shiv and anandi to spend time without phooli together.

It was not Phooli. She took Gulli along with her.So they are unlikely to have time for themselves.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1Teeyakavmukspoiu123payalibm

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
gulli ConfusedConfused

okay... you are right, no time together ... gulli will be like a leech "jeejee, jeejee, jeejee"... ROFL

atleast phooli would have some sort of sensitivity. LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sri2012nazsheikhmichelle281194KwitKattspayalibm-Raz-

milindrose IF-Sizzlerz
milindrose
milindrose

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
 ifeel pratyusha was absent for shoots so this excuse that they have gone to jaipur

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nazsheikhTeeyaXAiShBaBy08Xpoiu123samvi.payalibm-Raz-

..neelanjana IF-Rockerz
..neelanjana
..neelanjana

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Hope so...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

KwitKatts IF-Dazzler
KwitKatts
KwitKatts

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
We were so much waiting for an AnSh trip...and finally they went on a trip. But this was not really what we wantedOuch...just a call to gehna from Anandi saying they are going to Jaipur and no scenes from the tripAngry Wow is this what we asked for?? We poor audience are left to make khayali pulav I guess.

I can understand that they might be trying to cover up Pratty's absence...but I thought they were already done shooting with all that tabela scene etc...then why is that not aired yetOuch ?? Do they shoot in a jumbled up way..like shooting today for a scene thats supposed to air 2 weeks later??Ouch I pity the actors and appreciate their skills...they might not be having the slightest idea for which part of the story they are actually shootingLOL 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ColorfannazsheikhghoshmedhaTeeyapoiu123payalibm

shivani_bv Groupbie
shivani_bv
shivani_bv

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Do you guys think CV's will resume for ANSH scenes from this jaipur trip Smile .. That would actually be a good track. Some lighter and fun moments especially since Gulli is around. Anandi will not be all rudy moody to Shiv LOL.

But if they start this track, we might not get to see the tabela scene for sure ...Confused ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nazsheikhTeeyapayalibm

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
this story is spread because Pratyusha is hospitalized. Methinks because of her unavailability the tabela scene was cancelled. Stern Smile

Hope Pratyusha recovers soon. Without her it will be bad. and over JDJ, I will miss her there too. Unhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nazsheikhTeeyapayalibm

Go to top