Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Ksg on sbb and e24--super cute! (Page 3)

Rogue... Goldie
Rogue...
Rogue...

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up    Ya  Ranju   pg 3 !!!

MrMrsChiping. IF-Sizzlerz
MrMrsChiping.
MrMrsChiping.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
@Kajen_Ranju Dear Iam sorry if I make your post bad..but was quite ofended with his/her lam coments ..so thought of just asking him once..In that process I forgot that I was posting one some one else topic..sorry if you felt bad!
Love
maria:)
Rogue... Goldie
Rogue...
Rogue...

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Ya Ranju even i m feeling bad   fr making yr topic worst ...this will nt happen further !

Luv Van Helsing :)
Dove.. Goldie
Dove..
Dove..

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
TFS Smile
lovely segment Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mustercourageMrMrsChiping.

mustercourage IF-Dazzler
mustercourage
mustercourage

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hail_Van_Helsin

Ya Ranju even i m feeling bad   fr making yr topic worst ...this will nt happen further !

u know what..i hate to be rude but u are just like a pollutant in this post,other posts,this entire forum,if not even in the entire world!...STOP commenting...even if my post is unwanted by YOU..it doesn't matter to me/the rest-- but u are simply abusive!RIDIculous i shud say!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrMrsChiping.

mustercourage IF-Dazzler
mustercourage
mustercourage

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
thanks a lot maria--
but..just a piece of advice-- IGNORE this van whatever he/she/it is..just tries to seek undue attention..if we stop commenting back--he/she/it will be dead again..lol!..anyway..thnxWink

Edited by Kajen_ranju - 24 July 2012 at 11:28am
MrMrsChiping. IF-Sizzlerz
MrMrsChiping.
MrMrsChiping.

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kajen_ranju

thanks a lot maria--
but..just a piece of advice-- IGNORE this van whatever he/she/it is..just tries to seek undue attention..if we stop commenting back--he/she/it will be dead again..lol!..anyway..thnxWink

I know from the strt i shouldnt have start but i was feling very bad..sometimes when som one post topic we are not online and we miss that topic  but if some one re post the topic it will help many of them..this little thing i want to make him understand...that this forum is not only HIS/HER..its others as we;;..who  ever wants to post he or she can post,he is no one to say a post a lame or unwanted post.yar mods prob nai hai lakin isi hai..!

I learn my lesson..I am nevergona reply to their comment bcz its useless
and dead i wish they can!loll
thankx for not mindding loll,thank  for topc again:P
love you
maria:)
Rogue... Goldie
Rogue...
Rogue...

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kajen_ranju

Originally posted by Hail_Van_Helsin

u know what..i hate to be rude but u are just like a pollutant in this post,other posts,this entire forum,if not even in the entire world!...STOP commenting...even if my post is unwanted by YOU..it doesn't matter to me/the rest-- but u are simply abusive!RIDIculous i shud say!!

U  hate to be rude !!! ...is that a pun intended there ? U aint just RUDE but u r absolutely ABUSIVE !! I am not sure how u were raised but i seriously doubt your pedigree !!! ...My only rationale behind your abusive behaviour is that u suffer from a very low esteem !!  MY frst comment ws nothing  abusive & neither were the rest ...u were the one who  frst  started getting personal ...not me . Me polluting here ...well hello!!  ..i dont crave fr attention by making posts like (+ I am Jens Neighbour !)
& pls dont speak fr the REST ... jst speak fr yrself ...& yr wish will be granted  coz i feel really sick  now  stepping  into  this shit of yrs !!!   Good to see u atlst acknowledged tht Deans Chickxx  ... that  person was so hung up abt getting  into yr good books ... 
oh btw dont u know dead ppl r IMMORTAL ...so yr wishing my demise will nt be fulfilled coz I will be  there forever !!!

Edited by Hail_Van_Helsin - 24 July 2012 at 12:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Vikram_

Go to top