Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mustercourage thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Hail_Van_Helsin

Ya Ranju even i m feeling bad   fr making yr topic worst ...this will nt happen further !

Luv Van Helsing :)

u know what..i hate to be rude but u are just like a pollutant in this post,other posts,this entire forum,if not even in the entire world!...STOP commenting...even if my post is unwanted by YOU..it doesn't matter to me/the rest-- but u are simply abusive!RIDIculous i shud say!!
mustercourage thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thanks a lot maria--
but..just a piece of advice-- IGNORE this van whatever he/she/it is..just tries to seek undue attention..if we stop commenting back--he/she/it will be dead again..lol!..anyway..thnxπŸ˜‰
Edited by Kajen_ranju - 11 years ago
Maria151994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Kajen_ranju

thanks a lot maria--

but..just a piece of advice-- IGNORE this van whatever he/she/it is..just tries to seek undue attention..if we stop commenting back--he/she/it will be dead again..lol!..anyway..thnxπŸ˜‰

I know from the strt i shouldnt have start but i was feling very bad..sometimes when som one post topic we are not online and we miss that topic  but if some one re post the topic it will help many of them..this little thing i want to make him understand...that this forum is not only HIS/HER..its others as we;;..who  ever wants to post he or she can post,he is no one to say a post a lame or unwanted post.yar mods prob nai hai lakin isi hai..!

I learn my lesson..I am nevergona reply to their comment bcz its useless
and dead i wish they can!loll
thankx for not mindding loll,thank  for topc again:P
love you
maria:)
Rogue... thumbnail

u know what..i hate to be rude but u are just like a pollutant in this post,other posts,this entire forum,if not even in the entire world!...STOP commenting...even if my post is unwanted by YOU..it doesn't matter to me/the rest-- but u are simply abusive!RIDIculous i shud say!!

U  hate to be rude !!! ...is that a pun intended there ? U aint just RUDE but u r absolutely ABUSIVE !! I am not sure how u were raised but i seriously doubt your pedigree !!! ...My only rationale behind your abusive behaviour is that u suffer from a very low esteem !!  MY frst comment ws nothing  abusive & neither were the rest ...u were the one who  frst  started getting personal ...not me . Me polluting here ...well hello!!  ..i dont crave fr attention by making posts like (+ I am Jens Neighbour !)
& pls dont speak fr the REST ... jst speak fr yrself ...& yr wish will be granted  coz i feel really sick  now  stepping  into  this shit of yrs !!!   Good to see u atlst acknowledged tht Deans Chickxx  ... that  person was so hung up abt getting  into yr good books ... 
oh btw dont u know dead ppl r IMMORTAL ...so yr wishing my demise will nt be fulfilled coz I will be  there forever !!!
Edited by Hail_Van_Helsin - 11 years ago
Maria151994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

πŸ‘πŸΌ
kajenfanatic thumbnail
    A topic on everything  from  pix to videos relating to the Tele films of KaJen have been  made under one thread  by  KAJEN AT . 😳  All the infos  regarding their Tele films ve been shared there :))   These videos ve been posted there too.   Dont know how anyone cud ve missed that ! πŸ˜† 
Anyways thnxx again fr sharing :) 
MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I know its none of my business but I would just like to say that this is unnecessary. Thanks Ranju for sharing the videos but people who visit the forum and are fans of KaJen have seen them long before you posted. Just so you know, SBS/SBB/E24 videos on Kajen are posted on mainforum the day they are telecasted by members of Kajen AT. πŸ˜Š
I can utd if two different fangroups fight even though thats not appreciable and mature , but here all of us love KaJen , so lets stop taking potshots at each other... Edited by vaishali-AR - 11 years ago